Categories > Games > Dynasty Warriors > It's Simple, Get Revenge

It's Simple, Get Revenge

by Sideways 1 review

(SCxXQ) Zhou Yu and Da Qiao have been killed by Yu Ji, and now Sun Ce is going to the astral plane to deal with him. But, he needs an anchor, someone he loves and loves him back...

Category: Dynasty Warriors - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Guo Tu, Sun Ce, Taishi Ci, Xiao Qiao, Yu Ji - Published: 2005-05-13 - Updated: 2005-05-14 - 642 words - Complete

1Exciting
It's Simple: Revenge

A/N: If you don't like the pairing, you can BITE MY-

Xiao: (Wrestling me under control) Temper!

Me: (Growls and nods) Fine...

Sun Ce: Yay, another fic about me!

Me: Yea, you're the fun crazy guy that actually doesn't say, "We must not fall behind!" What is with them?

Xiao: Er... Anyway, she doesn't own this, or anything else 'cept for... (Holds up random items) She owns the plot.

Me: Yep, couldn't have said it better myself!
Chapter One: Yu Ji Takes Their Lives

"What?" I snarled in fury as the soldier brought me the news. "A sorcerer?"

"Yes, my lord." He said nervously. I ground my teeth in rage and walked out to the town.

"How dare you spread your falsehoods like this?" I roared in anger. "Magic is all a lie!"

"My lord, this is the immortal Yu Ji! He means no harm." A peasant pleaded. I glared at him and ordered Yu Ji's execution.

"My lord, this is unnecessary!" Another peasant protested. I ignored him and walked away, seething with impatience. These people didn't know the true trickery of magic.

"Has it been done?" I asked the executioner a few hours later. He shook his head and motioned to the prisoner. I gritted my teeth at his healthy form. "Then do it!"

"Yes, my lord." He sighed, taking Yu Ji out. We brought him to the funeral pyre and set it ablaze.

"Let me prove my magic to you Lord Sun Ce." He said earnestly. I nodded reluctantly as he concentrated. Rain came pouring down and put out the flames of death.

"You fool! You expect me to believe that the rainstorm was magic? Kill him now!" I roared, grabbing a sword and doing it myself. Yu Ji's head came rolling off and I stood back, grimly satisfied.

"My son!" My mother said, running towards me a few days later. "You must sacrifice to Yu Ji's angry spirit!" I snorted but nodded, pretending to agree. She smiled, a little happier and walked away. I cocked my head and fell asleep.

(Next Day)

"Hey Da, wake up." I murmured to my sleeping wife. Her eyes remained closed, and she was as cold as death. Frowning, I checked for a pulse and my eyes widened when there was none. She was dead.

"Ce!" Xiao Qiao screamed, crashing in. She threw herself at my side of the bed and cried.

"What is it Xiao?" I asked, worried for Zhou Yu.

"Zhou Yu... He's... D-dead..." She sobbed. I felt the coldness passing through me as their deaths circulated in my brain.

"W-what?" I stammered. She sobbed even harder, and I started to sob with her. It was my fault, it was my entire fault. If I had sacrificed to Yu Ji, this would never have happened, for I was sure that this was Yu Ji's revenge. I knew what I had to do, but it involved magic, and I needed to restore my faith in it.

"Ce, have you been listening to me?" Xiao demanded through her tears. I looked down at her and shook my head. She looked frustrated before sighing.

"I know what I have to do to get our revenge... Xiao, do you believe in magic?" I asked her. She nodded, wondering. "Alright, then get me the best magician you got. I'm going to the land of the dead to get my revenge on Yu Ji."

"Yes... I will do that immediately." She said quietly, running. I sighed and propped myself up, it was going to be a long day...

A/N: I feel evil... Anyway, if this doesn't turn out popular or not, I'll still write it like always. (Grins) Remember the two 'R's, read and review! Thank you.
Sign up to rate and review this story