Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Raindrops On Roses

Losing It

by loveisdead22

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-11 - Updated: 2008-10-12 - 676 words - Complete

?Blocked
Ryan openned the door and there stood Leslie her make up smeared, tears coming rolling down her face. I clung on to Brendon tighter I knew he had some kind of love for this girl and I wasn't going to lose him now that I finally had him back. Brendon pulled me closer to him he could tell I was ready to flip out.
"Leslie you need to leave its over" Brendon said
"No Brendon its not over I am not going to let some stupid drunk drugie take you away from" She said
My blood started boiling I was ready to kill her and hide the body where it would never be found.
"Rorys having a rough time in her life right now" Ryan said
"OF course her lover would stick up for her, Brendon are you blind they are screwing its so obvious" Leslie said
"Just because a a girl is my best friend doesn't mean I am screwing her" Ryan said very angery.
"Yeah whatever" She said as walked into my house
"Brendon" I said I could what she had said about me and Ryan really bugged him
"Rory you told me you and Ryan never did it was that a lie" He said
"I have never fucked Ryan" I screamed
"Sure" Leslie said
Spencer grabbed me because I was ready to kill her.
"A little help" He said Ryan came over and grabbed my arm other I was still struggling trying to get free. She walked over and sat down next to Brendon and put her hand on his leg. Brendon didn't move it he just kept looking from me to her. Here I was flipping out and she was calm.
"Snuggle bear can we go for a walk and talk" She said
I got loose and Brendon looked at me.
"Rory don't" He said I stopped dead in my tracks.
"Bren" I said felling my heart breaking into a million pieces all over again.
"Rory I am going to go talk Leslie" Brendon said
I fell to the ground and started crying I felt my whole world crashing down right in front of me. I watched Brendon walk out the door and I wasn't sure if he would come back. I got up quickly and ran upstairs into the bathroom and locked the door. It took Ryan and Spencer a few seconds to realize where I had gone.
"Rory" Ryan said
"Honey open the door" Spencer said
I didn't responded in fact I tuned them out the banging on the door everything I remember the promise I had made Brendon about no more drinking and no more cutting. But he just had sex with me and than walked out the door with his suppostly ex girlfriend know how fragile I was right now I opened up the cabinet under the sink and found one of my many hidden bottles of Vodka I opened and started downing it. Then I found a razor.
"Ryan you didn't find them all" I slurred
I sat there for a few more minutes and drank alittle more I heard Ryan and Spencer breaking the doorknob to get in. Now or never I thought as I dug the razor into my wrist. Suprisingly it didn't hurt. Knowing that I wasn't going to have deal with emotional pain anymore put my mind at ease. I actully had a smile on my face I grabbed the bottle of Vodka and finished it off just as Ryan and Spencer got in.
"Rory what did you do" Ryan screamed as he pulled me into arms I didn't see Spencer I assumed he had gone to call 911.
"Ryan" I whispered looking up at him he was crying
"Don't cry I am finaly at peace" I said
I saw Brendon come running in
"What the fuck happened" He screamed
"You left" I said
"Rory I didn't leave I was trying to get rid of Leslie" Brendon said
he started crying
"Bren" was all I got out before everything went black.

Sorry its short
Sign up to rate and review this story