Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Raindrops On Roses

Who's all Moving In

by loveisdead22 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-11 - Updated: 2008-10-12 - 1686 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning with two other bodies in bed with me and lots of arms round me I looked and saw Ryan and the I looked to my right and saw Brendon. How sweet I thought. I shifted more towards Brendon but Ryans arms pulled me close to him and Brendon turned the other way. I could feel Ryans hot breathe on my neck and it gave me goosebumps. I snuggled closer to him and fell back to sleep.
"How cute" I heard as opened my eyes to see Brendon. I just looked at him confused and then I realized I was still in Ryans arms.
Ryan popped his head and instant let go of me.
"Sorry man" he said to Brendon
"Actully it was quite cute my bestfriend and my girlfriend snuggled together." He said
We both looked at him oddly.
"What its not like Rory knew she was in your arms." Brendon said
I smiled at him letting him know was right but I felt Ryans hand massaging my inner thigh.
"So baby how are you feeling" Brendon said
"Better but I could really use a big a glass of oj." I said
"Do you have any" He asked
Ryans hand was getting was starting to get more frisky.
"I don't know" I said
"I'll go check" he said and walked out of the room.
"Do you have any orange juice down there" Ryan asked
"I don't think so" I said I felt him pulling my underwar to the side and gentally rubbing me. I let a low moan.
"Babe there is no OJ in the kitchen I am going to run to the store and get some."
Ryan stuck a finger in me.
"Okay" I glupped out
"I Love you" Brendon yelled
"I love you" I yelled we heard the door shut and Brendons car start.
"I love you too" Ryan said climbing on top of me.
Spencer walked in "Sorry" he said and walked out Ryan was real quick about it but I could feel have much he loved me. I heard Brendon's car park in my driveway. Ryan jumped up and got dressed and I hauled ass to the shower.
"Baby you almost done or can I join you" Brendon said
It took me a minute to answer him I mean I just had sex with Ryan and I knew what would happen if Brendon got in.
"I was just rising my hair and was going to get out later baby" I said
Brendon was standing there holding a towel when I got out, he wrapped it around me.
"I got some Mc Donalds downstair and the OJ you requested." He said pulling me close to him.
"I love you Brendon" I said
"I love more than you will ever know"
All of the suddden a ting of guilt struck but I pushed it to the back of my mind. I mean I couldn't help being in love with two guys at once but for some reason I need Brendon more than Ryan but if I didn't have Ryan I would be lost and Ryan was okay with our relationship the way it was and as long as Brendon never found out I could have my cake and eat it too.
"Babe are you okay" Brendon said shaking me
"Yeah I guess I kind spaced out" I said
"You think"
"Sorry" I said kissing him
"Lets go get you dressed eat and then we are going to get Ryans stuff and move him in"
"Okay" we walked into my room. I put on a pair of jeans a tanktop and grabbed a hoodie and put in on.
"You know its suppost to be 80 today" Brendon said looking at me.
"I am hiding my arms" I said
"I understand" Brendon said
We walked down stairs and Spencer shook his head at me. I smiled at him and then smiled at Ryan. Who smiled back we ate in silence. Until Jon came walking in carrying boxes. We all looked at him.
"I figured after what happen last night I should move into that way there is always an adult in the house I didn't think Ryan and Rory would mind" He said
"No we don't mind just shocked" I said
"So I thought after we got Ryan and me moved in we could paint the master bedroom and move Rorys stuff in there and Ryan can have her old room and I will take the guest room and Ryan and I can share Rorys old bathroom and Rory can her own" He said
"Wow you really thought this out" I said to Jon
"Yup thats why Jwalk is here" he said
"Okay" we all said looking at Jon like her was crazy.
"SO Bren how does it feel knowing your girlfriend is going to be living with 2 guys" Spencer said
"Good this way I will know she is safe" He said
we got Jon and Ryan moved in we went to Home Depot and got paint I decided to paint my room black with deep blood red wall which I think suprised everyone. Ryan got a deep blue and Jon got a deep green. We got into the car and drove home we walked up to the door and Leslie was sitting there.
"What the hell is she doing here" I said
Brendon put his arms around and pulled me closed to him.
"Brendon can we talk" she said
"Its not a good time" he said holding on to me tight.
"Please Bren I really miss you" She said
Ryan came over to take me out of Brendons arms and into the house.
"Trust him enough to talk to her" Ryan said I nodded
"Brendon I love you"
"I love you too Rory" he said
I walked up next to his ear and whispered
"Don't worry"
"You know you are the only girl for me" he whispered
I smiled at him. And he walked off with her.
"Rors you okay" Spencer asked
"Yeah" I said
"Lets go paint Rorys room" Jon said trying to get my attention off the fact that Brendon was with Leslie.
"Sound fun" I said
We all walked up there the room had been empty for months. We started painting everything was going fine until Ryan decided to paint the side of my thigh red I grabbed a brush and painted his arm the I painted the side of Spencers face who inturn painted Jon we where all running around trying to paint each other I picked up a tray of paint and dumped it on Ryan who tackled me to the ground. I grabbed Jons leg and he fell face first into a tray of paint Spencer was laughing so jon got up and bucket of paint on him this went on for a good 30 mis Painting flying everywhere body print getting painted on the walls from us pushing each other Hand prints in blood red paint smaeared down the walks. Brendon walked in. We all stopped and looked at him. He looked shocked.
"Get Brenny" I yelled I was smiling a real smile
"Don't you dare" he said
"What if I do" I said laughing
"You'll pay" he said
"Oh really" I said jumping on him causing him to lose his balance and fall on platic sheet on the floor and get cover in paint. He grabbed my face and kissed me.
I stood up and looked at my room. It was strange. One red wall fully painted with black spattered all over it. The other 3 walls looked like a weird murder scene.
"I love it but its missing one thing" I said
"Rory it looks like a weird murder scene" Ryan said
"Yeah babe and whats it missing" Brendon said
"You" I said
He looked at me and then walked up to the wall and put his painted body next to mine. He drunked his hand in the red paint and smudged the down the wall. I grabbed a paint brush and splashed more black around.
"Perfect" I said
"If you like it" Spencer said
"I love it" I said
"Well lets all get cleaned up and then we will move Rory in here" Jon said
"Sounds good" Brendon said
Ryan Jon and Spencer all walked out and I got undressed. brendon followed my lead and got himself undressed.
"Bren did she finally get the point" I said walking toward the shower.
"Rory she told me she is not going to give up but I told her I was in love with you and only you"
I grabbed him and kissed him we slipped on the on some paint and crashed to the floor I was on top of Brendon. I laughed we made love in the paint it was weird but I loved it. We laid there for a few minutes after quiet.
"Rory I just thought of this are you still on birthcontrol" Brendon asked
I looked at him and realized that we hadn't been safe once since we got back together. I never thought about it because with Ryan because he always took care of it.
"Earth to Rory" Brendon said
"Sorry Babe waht did you ask" I said
"Are you on birthcontrol still"
"No" I said lifting my head off his chest and looking at him.
"Okay" he said getting up and helping me and taking to me the shower with him.
"Bren" I said
"You didn't flip out" I said
"If it happens it happens" he said
"Bren if it happens it happens what" I said
"Rory I already know I have known from the day I met you that I was going to marry you, so if we have a kid oh well" He said washing me. I washed him and we got out of the shower.
We finished up getting everyones room painted with out another war. Everyone was getting situtated in there rooms. Spencer was helping Ryan and Jon and Brendon was helping me. Once we where done we ordered pizza and hit the sack.
Sign up to rate and review this story