Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Hina > Love Hina: Payback

Part Two

by Headcrook 0 reviews

Backed by Kanako, Haruka, Seta, Tsuruko and her husband, Keitaro exposes Naru's infidelity.

Category: Love Hina - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-10-12 - Updated: 2008-10-12 - 3487 words

0Unrated
Part Two

A.N.: Here is where everything goes south for Naru and Kentaro.

Hinata House, two days later...

Keitaro Urashima relaxed in the outdoor onsen. He would have used the private bath on the third floor, but this time around, he decided on using the hotsprings instead.

Today was the day. It was Naru's eighteenth birthday, and everything was going as planned. Naru had originally planned to spend it away from Hinata House, but Keitaro had managed to convince her to stay with them, since Shinobu was cooking up a feast.

It was a nice Saturday as Keitaro reclined up against the rock, thinking about this was where he had first met Naru. Since then, he had chased her and she had insulted him, brutalized him and kicked him down. 'No more,' Keitaro thought as he closed his eyes. 'I thought I could forgive Naru for what she had done. Not this time. I'm sick of it all.'

And come during the party, Keitaro Urashima will relese Naru's proverbial skeletons from her closet.
===
"What the?!"

Naru Narusegawa stopped at the changing room which led to the onsen. There was a sign placed there in English and Japanese kanji which read, DO NOT DISTURB. LANDLORD USING BATHS.

Before Naru could open the door, Kanako appeared from around the corner. "Onii-chan is in the bath," she said calmly, her eyes looking down on the one-time ronin with contempt. "Use the bath on the third floor."

"Keitaro knows that this is the girls' bath," Naru shot back. "He needs to get out of there and use the one on the third floor."

Kanako's eyes narrowed. "No. You need to go and use the one on the third floor and leave onii-chan in peace." When it looked like Naru was going to argue, Kanako added in a threatening tone, "You disturb my brother while he is taking a bath, your rent will be doubled and due at the end of the week."

Naru didn't back down. "You are no longer the manager. Keitaro is the manager. Why are you even still here?"

Kanako's hand balled into a fist. "Until Keitaro is ready to resume his duties, I am still the manager," she replied coldly. "Which means I can terminate your lease on the spot if you take one step into the onsen, so don't mess with me, Narusegawa."

Naru glared at the younger woman. "Fine. I'll leave your precious 'onii-chan' alone. But remember, he is my boyfriend." With that, Naru turned and stalked off to the third floor.

"He won't be by the end of the night, you bitch," Kanako muttered as she walked off in the opposite direction.
===
Naru settled down in the private bath. She was still fuming over the confrontation between her and Keitaro's adopted sister. 'Like I care what that freak thinks about that pervert,' she thought darkly. 'Kentaro is more of a man than Keitaro will ever be. Kanako is a lovesick pervert like her brother.'

Whenever Keitaro was sent flying via Narusegawa or Shinmeiryu Airlines, Keitaro would take a while to return back to the dorm. It was during one of those flights that while at cram school, Naru ran into Kentaro. Only this time, it was Naru who asked Kentaro if he wanted to hang out with her.

That was how their relationship started. It soon escalated into something physical, with Naru either staying behind at the dorm so that Kentaro could sneak in. 'If only that baka knew how many times we had sex in his room,' Naru thought evilly, remembering how she and Kentaro had violated Keitaro's room by screwing each other's brains out...when they were alone in the dorm, that is.

Being the Sakata heir, Kentaro had plenty of money, despite working for a taskmistress like Haruka Urashima. It was even her idea to go to Kyoto for a little romantic holiday for the weekend. Kentaro surprisingly agreed, telling Haruka that he was visiting relatives in the aforementioned city. Haruka consented, seeing as how Mutsumi was now helping out at the teahouse.

Of course, no one didn't know about Naru's relationship with Kentaro. Not even Kitsune. 'It's not like that pervert would do anything if he found out,' Naru thought as she bathed. 'He's better off jumping off a cliff and Granny Hina can come back,' Naru thought. 'Oh well. Maybe I can spend more time with Kentaro once this party is done with. Only reason I'm staying is because of Shinobu's cooking.'

Keitaro had talked the young chef of Hinata House to cook up a feast. Keitaro even gotten Kitsune off her ass to pick up the groceries and had Suu and Sara help out. Motoko was at school, practicing with the kendo team and therefore couldn't help out at the moment.

Naru giggled to herself as to what excuse she can use to knock Keitaro into the sky this time. Having your boyfriend as the landlord did come with advantages, especially when it came down to free rent and using him as a personal stress ball.

Little did Naru know that was all going to change.
===
The rest of the day passed without any further incident. As the time of the party drew nearer and nearer, Keitaro made sure that Naru was occupied with

Kitsune and held a last-minute meeting with Kanako, Haruka, and Seta.

"Everyone here?" Keitaro asked.

Seta nodded. "Everyone you asked for, part-timer. They are gathering in the dining room for dinner."

Keitaro nodded. "Good to know. What about Tsuruko and her husband?"

"They called an hour ago from Kyoto," Kanako replied. "Tsuruko said that she will call again once she reach Hinata City." She looked at her stepbrother. "Are you getting cold feet about this, onii-chan?"

Keitaro shook his head. "No. Just anxious."

"Take a deep breath," Haruka said. "Relax." Once Keitaro did as he was told by his aunt, Haruka asked, "Feel better?"

Keitaro nodded. "I can count on you three and Tsuruko to act as damage control should Naru goes crazy and tries to destroy the dorm?"

Once all three nodded in the affirmative, Keitaro walked out of the room, followed by his stepsister, aunt and his part-time boss.
===
The dinner was in full swing. Naru was at her place of honor, Kentaro at her side, also enjoying the food. Kitsune and Motoko wondered why Sakata was there at her party, until Naru told them that she invited him as a friend.

But not for long.

Keitaro saw that everyone was gathered at the table, even Naru and Kentaro, who were seated together. Seta, Kanako and Haruka were behind him, the younger female Urashima holding onto the folder with the photos of Naru and Kentaro.

Keitaro had gotten the a call from Tsuruko. The Shinmeiryu kendoka and her husband had just arrived in Hinata and were on their way to Hinata House. And from the inevitable bomb that Keitaro was going to drop, it was going to be helpful with Haruka and Tsuruko acting as damage control. After this moment, there will be no turning back.

There would be no forgiveness.

There will be no mercy.
===
As the birthday dinner continued, Naru watched as Keitaro, followed by Noriyasu Seta, Kanako and Haruka entered the dining room and took their seats. Shinobu served her sempai with the food she worked so hard in preparing. Keitaro accepted it with a 'thank you' as Haruka and Kanako made their own plates.

After finishing their dinner, Naru decided to open her presents. Once everyone was settled in the common room, Naru turned to Keitaro. "So what did you get me?" she asked, her smile fake as it was sweet as she sat in a chair. Kentaro was behind her. Naru then noticed that Haruka and Kanako were behind and to the side of Keitaro. All three were looking down on her with cold expressions.

Keitaro looked down on his soon-to-be ex-girlfriend. All those beatings he took, all the times he begged forgiveness from her were now overridden by her act of betrayal.

"Here is your present, Naru," Keitaro replied as he pulled out a sheet of paper and held it to Naru's face. "Your eviction notice. Your lease has been terminated as of now. You can move in with Sakata for all I care. After all, you can always spread your legs for him to pay for your rent." He smiled coldly at Naru as he said that last comment.

Kentaro paled. 'They know?! How did they find out?'

Naru was on her feet. "How dare you talk to me like that!" she cried. "I thought you loved me! I don't have to take this from you!"

"No, you just lie down for it, you cheating bitch," Keitaro snarled back.

The gathered tenants were shocked by Keitaro's gaze and harsh words. Naru, on the other hand, reacted as one would expect from the hyper-tempered redhead.

"You goddamned pervert!" Naru lunged at Keitaro with her Naru punch, hoping to eject him from the building...

...only to be sent flying back into Kentaro, thanks to a well-aimed kick to the chest by Kanako.

"Urashima, what is the meaning of this?" Motoko demanded. "What has Narusegawa done to you?"

"She betrayed him, Motoko," Tsuruko Aoyama said, as she entered through the front door, followed by her husband. Like Kanako, Shin was holding a folder.

Motoko flinched. "O-Oneesan! What are you doing here?"

"Nice to see you too, Motoko. Your manager was nice enough to invite myself and Shin," Tsuruko replied. "Narusegawa was cheating on your manager with Sakata," she continued, looking at the exposed pair in disgust. "Your friend has dishonored herself and has betrayed your manager's trust, as well as all of you."

Kitsune's eyes were open now as she looked at her friend in shock and disbelief. "Naru...please tell me that this is a joke. You didn't..."

The fox was silenced as Kanako dropped the folder into her lap. "See for yourself."

Shin handed his folder to Motoko. "The proof is in there."

With Seta, Kanako and Haruka blocking all means of escape, Naru and Kentaro were trapped as the photos were passed around. In the meantime, Keitaro was explaining to everyone about how he found out. The temperature dropped several degrees as one-by-one, the tenants turned to glare daggers at the offending pair.

"Haitani and Shirai told me first," Keitaro said. "You two obviously forgot that they both work at the amusement park. Why else would I send Kanako in my place?"

Kitsune looked up from the photos at Keitaro. "Wait...you sent your stepsister here to spy on Naru?" she asked.

"Yes, and no," Kanako replied. "Onii-chan asked me to manage the dorm while he was away with Seta. He also asked me to verify if Naru was cheating on him." She glared at the two cheaters. "I saw the both of them enter into a love hotel in Chiyoda weeks earlier."

As Tsuruko glared at Naru and Kentaro, hand on her katana, Shin continued where Kanako had left off. "Keitaro called Tsuruko and asked if she can keep tabs on Naru while she was in Kyoto. Looks like he didn't buy that 'vacation with friends' excuse." He turned to Motoko. "Photography is my job, and I got some real nice shots of Naru and Kentaro while they were in Kyoto." He grinned evilly. "Who would have thought that Narusegawa would be a real hentai?"

"And she called Urashima here the pervert," Tsuruko scoffed. "You are such a hyprocrite, Narusegawa."

The shorthaired kendoka was puzzled at her brother-in-law's comment about Naru being perverted. Then she came across several photos which backed Shin's statement. Apparently, Naru and Kentaro had forgotten to close the curtains, giving Shin a perfect view of them doing acts that she only read and written about in her raunchy novels.

Motoko knew about Shin's job with the police department. She wasn't expecting both him and Tsuruko to be in on this. But now, most of her anger was directed at the older woman she once considered as a friend. She may had her thoughts concerning Urashima, but what Naru had done had clearly crossed the line. She knew of how much Keitaro loved - or rather, used to - Naru, and she betrayed him without a thought or a care.

Kitsune and Mutsumi were also thinking along the same grounds. Even though Kitsune bilked Keitaro out of rent money for her sake, she would never do what Naru had done, showing that even the fox of Hinata House had some morals.

Naru turned onto her friends. "You're going to believe them over me?! Keitaro's lying! Kanako's lying! Tsuruko's lying!"

That was all she managed to get out before Kitsune did something she rarely did.

She slapped Naru across the face with enough power to cause the redhead to fall over once again. Even Shinobu, Suu and Sara, who were silent as they watched this scene play out, were disgusted with Naru and Kentaro. Then Motoko came in and slapped her on her other cheek, furious that Naru would accuse her sister of lying. Tsuruko was a person of honor, Motoko knew and even she couldn't lie.

"How can you live with yourself?" Kitsune demanded. "Why did you do this?"

"You dare call my sister a liar?" Motoko growled as she reached for her katana.

Naru held her reddened cheek as she glared back at her friend. "Like you are the one to talk, Kitsune! You too, Motoko! You attacked him just for being a guy!"

"The difference between me and you is that I don't cheat on my boyfriends," Kitsune shot back. Even with all the sake she had drunk earlier, she was sober now. "I may con Keitaro out of rent money, but this is crossing the line. He loved you and this is how you pay him back?!" Kitsune was screaming now. She then took a moment to calm herself down. "You're no friend of mine. Not anymore."

"It is true that I had my problems with Urashima in the past," Motoko added, "but I managed to learn from them. With the exception of Suu and her inventions and you assaulting him, I have not raised my blade against Ursahima since his return. But I have seen you attack him on a whim, and even more so than before. You shame yourself, Narusegawa."

Mutsumi's calm (and borderline ditzy) expression was now of anger as well. "Ara...Kei-kun didn't deserve this. He doesn't deserve you," the turtle princess snarled. "You are no better than Sakata."

"I agree," Motoko concurred. "Urashima has his faults, but even he doesn't deserve to be betrayed by you, Narusegawa."

"Auu! I hate you, Naru!" Shinobu yelled. "Sempai loved you and this is how you betray him?"

"You meanie!" Suu shouted. "You hurt Big Brother Keitaro!"

"Damn it," Naru snarled. She knew that she was losing this battle. "He's lying! Those photos are fake!"

That was when Keitaro pulled out a tape recorder and pressed play, playing back the conversation between Kentaro and Naru. Naru's angry expression faded rapidly as she realized that she and Kentaro was caught red-handed. Keitaro noticed the angry expressions on the tenants' faces as they listened to Naru gloat about her relationship with her manager.

Keitaro clicked the tape player off. "I had a friend of mine who owed the Urashima clan a favor," he explained. "You can thank her for the tape. You really should know when to close your mouth Naru." he glared at Kentaro, making him flinch. "Of course, I'll bet that Kentaro isn't complaining about how she uses it."

The Hinata House manager turned back to his now ex-girlfriend. "As I said, your lease is terminated, as of now. You also owe for two months back rent, as well as several repair bills from your freak punches. I also took the liberty of having a restraining order placed against you. You have five minutes to vacate the property or I will call the cops." He then grinned at Naru. "Happy birthday...Naru."

At that moment, Naru saw only red. She made a beeline towards Keitaro, this time knocking Kanako to the side with her Naru Punch. However, this time, Suu leapt into action, blindsighting Naru with her trademark greeting dropkick, making Naru see stars. As Naru was stunned, Haruka spun, leg outstretched, the foot catching Naru square in the jaw.

"That's for my nephew," Haruka spat out.

Kanako, in the meantime, had recovered and was about to deliver serious pain on Naru. However, Kentaro had stood in the way, only to crumple to the ground in a heap after Kanako's punch to the gut. Keitaro and the other adults watched as Kanako delivered justice on her brother's behalf, giving her a dose of her own medicine as she laid punch after punch into Naru. Kitsune, Motoko, Mustumi, Shinobu, Sara and Suu did nothing to stop Kanako from beating Naru down.

After all of the times she had insulted and abused Keitaro, she deserved it.

"This is for hurting my onii-chan!" Kanako shouted as she bloodied the redhead's nose. She then followed with a kick that sent Naru through the front doors and onto the stone pathway. Suu, in the meantime, was testing her new Mecha-Tama on Kentaro, the young Sakata heir leading the young princess on a merry chase through Hinata House as he was lambasted with several laser blasts, until he too was ejected from the building via the second floor window.

Keitaro exited the dorm, the others close behind him, flanking him on both sides as the tenants looked down on the two cringing lovers. Naru looked for any sympathy. There was none. Even Shinobu was gripping a frying pan in her hands and Sara had one of Suu's clay Molmol artifacts in her hands, preparing to dish out some more pain. Suu had the Mecha-Tama's laser aimed at them and the Aoyama sisters held their drawn katanas out.

Naru was bruised and bloodied from the attack. She also noticed that Keitaro was holding the Hina Blade, the cursed sword of the Urashima family in one hand. A sword that was at the moment, unsheathed. Kentaro and Naru whimpered as they attempted to scamper away from Keitaro, holding a yard and a half of razor-sharp Japanese steel. The sword was cursed, but in the hands of a Urashima, it was potentially lethal for those on the business end of the weapon.

"We're through, Naru," Keitaro said. "And here is my parting gift to the both of you."

Motoko and Tsuruko's enhanced martial arts senses saw the ki radiating from the blade. What Keitaro did next surprised them both, as did the others when he performed the move.

"Hiken Jakuzankusen! (Lesser Air-Cutting Flash)" Keitaro yelled, unleashing a torrent of air that sent both Naru and Kentaro flying off the property and out of Hinata City, screaming as they went.

Upon sheathing the sword, Keitaro turned to the stunned guests. "What?" He asked. "I didn't want to use the Zankuusen, since it would probably kill them, so I used the Jakuzankusen instead."

Motoko nodded in approval. "Not bad for a amateur, Urashima."

"How did you know that technique?" Tsuruko asked. "Have you any Shimneiryu training?"

Keitaro shook his head. "I'm familiar with the God's Cry techniques through Motoko...usually when she uses them on me." When Tsuruko looked at her sister, Keitaro added, "Fortunately, she hasn't attacked me since I returned. She's even offered to train me in the style, since I learned some Kendo from Seta."

"Wow! The dork has grown a spine!" Sara exclaimed. "Where did you send them to?"

That was one question that Keitaro didn't answer.

All he knew was that Naru's suffering was far from over.

This was merely the beginning of her personal hell. He knew that once Naru and Kentaro have landed, they would go to her parents' house. However, Keitaro had mailed them a letter telling of Naru's abuse and infidelity and several pictures of her and Kentaro.

Tomorrow, he would have a chat with the faculty board at Tokyo University over Naru's test scores.

Naru was going to suffer. Big time.

Keitaro chuckled to himself as he said something in English.

"What did he say?" Kitsune asked as he walked back into the house. Her English was bad and has been since high school.

"He said 'revenge is a dish best served cold,'" Haruka replied.

And in Keitaro's case, Haruka was right.

But it wasn't over. Not by a long shot. As said before, Keitaro wanted Naru to suffer as he had suffered, only hers will be far worse and the damage done will pale in comparison to her freak Naru-punches. Keitaro was going to burn every single bridge Naru has and he will enjoy doing it.
Sign up to rate and review this story