Categories > Original > Horror

Crazy dentist lady

by Flash-Flood13 0 reviews

Parody of "Dentophobia" by chaobell.Perfect for Halloween.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Parody - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-10-12 - Updated: 2008-10-12 - 427 words - Complete

0Unrated
So,I was,like,at the dentist's,and I was at her waiting room,which wasn't so bad,considering the aircondition was set on HOT instead of COLD,and that the radio was set on a radio station that played only Yoko Ono songs.I heard screams from the doctor's office:

"Aah,no!What are you doing?No,not that!AAAAAAAAHH!SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!NOO,HELP!!!HELP!!!GAAAAAAHHHH!THE HORROR!THE HORROR!!!AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!GOODBYE,CRUEL WORLD..."

I was thinking to myself that this was an ordinary thing at the dentist's,and some people are big babies when it comes for a bi-yearly checkup.
Then,the dentist called:

"Next!"

As soon as I walked into the dentist's office,I knew something wrong was going on,especially when the chair was made of rusting steel,the seat had spikes on it,and once I sat in it,the dentist lady strapped my wrists,elbows,ankles,waist and neck with rusting chains.
She said to me:

"Alright,it seems you have quite the number of cavities,Mr. Botic,but don't worry,I can fix it and it won't hurt at all!"

And with that,she plunged out a drilling machine and came for my open mouth and before I could say "Hey,what the Hell do ya think you're doing?!",she started driling my teeth!I was shaking my head in all the possible directions,but nothing could stop the horrible,terrible,mind-bending pain,and the dentist lady.She didn't manage to drill in the cavities,but she DID manage to drill a hole in my tongue!
She finished with her drill and said:

"Hmmm,it seems these are stubborn cavities."

Then,she took a big piece of metal,heated it on her lighter,and jabbed the sharp corner of the metal into my gums!I was thinking 'Hey,those are my freakin' gums,you crazy bitch!',but i couldn't say anything because the dentist lady used the metal to get my cavity-ridden teeth out of my mouth!
Once,she was done,she put the metal on her counter,and instead of nice refreshing water,she poured a bucket of fiery lava into my mouth and told me:

"Now,rinse and spit!"

Rinse and spit?!Rinse and spit?!!!That's easy for you to say!!YOU don't have lava mixing in your mouth!
Nonetheless,I rinsed and spit into the cup,and the whole thing was over.

"Okay,Mr. Botic,I'll see you in 6 months!"

Ah,Hell no!Not after this!Next time,I'm gong to the dental college!
Sign up to rate and review this story