Categories > Original > Romance > A Finnish Fairytale

- 1 -

by Jocelyn 2 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-10-12 - Updated: 2008-10-12 - 1749 words

0Unrated
“I don’t understand Missy. What did he say?” I asked as I paced back and forth in my penthouse apartment. I was currently on the phone with my blubbering whore of a sister. Apparently, Bam had finally grown some brains and realized that she was cheating on him, and had just recently kicked her skinny pale ass to the curb. And while she was my sister, I still couldn’t help but feel that she got exactly what she deserved. She had slept with numerous people behind Bam’s back. Including two girls and Bam’s bestfriend Ryan Dunn.

“He said he never wants to see me again! I can’t take this I want to die!” She wailed into her cell phone. The one that Bam had paid for. He had paid for everything she owned. A true whore/gold digger. Whatever you wanted to call her. I knew she wasn’t in love with Bam from the start. She just knew that he had money and was willing to put up with her shit just because of the fact that she was a big boobed blonde with big blue eyes and only half a brain. A girl who would bend over and take it up the ass for two dollars. She was a slut. But my sister none the less. Infact, we were nothing alike. Our looks were different, our bodies were different. I was skinny, she had a muffin top and about 20 extra unneeded pounds on her ass. I was smart, she was stupid. I was a sophisticated beauty, she was a trailer park trash queen.

“Calm down. Where are you?” I asked, truly uninterested in where she was at the moment. As long as she wasn’t anywhere near me. I was perfectly okay.

“I’m two blocks from your place.” She said sobbing harder into the phone. I froze. THAT BITCH! She was coming here. Oh my god I wanted to jump out the window. I couldn’t live with her! She would drive me insane. Bam had told me all the things she does that drive him to want to take his own life. And I had been surprised that he could even put up with it. No, no she couldn’t stay here. Not now not ever.

“Why didn’t you call me before you left the states?! You can’t stay here I uh.. I have a wolf.” I said, being completely honest. If there was one thing my sister hated besides clothes that weren’t designer labeled, it was animals. She’d rather skin one and wear it as a coat than ever even look at it.

“Then get rid of it. I have to go. I’ll be there soon.” She said, scoffing and sobbing before hanging up. I cringed and looked at Nakita who was laying down one my black leather couch.

“She’s coming.” I said, quickly running through my apartment, looking for my address book. I needed to call Bam. I needed to get him to take her back. Even though he was my good friend. I was willing to put him through hell just to get her ass back on a plane to the US. Between my job, trying to find love and my own distaste for her, I just couldn’t handle even being near her for a minute. I quickly flipped through my little purple address book until I found Bam’s number I quickly dialed it. It rang three times before I heard someone finally pick up.

“Hey baby girl what’s up?” I heard Bam say. I smiled. Bam and I had always been really good friends and that had always been his nickname for me. Obviously he had recognized the number. But instead of the usual response I gave him a rather shocking one.

“What the fuck was going through your mind? Sending her back to Finland?! Finland isn’t ready for Slut’s R’ Us!!!! America is. You have plenty of sluts in America!! I mean look at L.A! Slut central. She belongs there! I can’t take her for two seconds! Take her back! Please, just… you don’t even have to keep her if you take her back. Just ship her ass somewhere where there’s a lot of dicks. She’ll be happy and neither of us will have to deal with her!” I screamed through the phone. I was being completely serious. I couldn’t handle my sister. Not now. Not EVER.

“No. Keep her. Congrats. It’s a girl!” Bam said laughing and then hanging up. As much as I loved Bam he could truly be an asshole sometimes. I let out an angry throaty sound. Before slamming my house phone down on the cradle. My cell phone had been lost for about 3 days now and so far. NO one had called the house number that I had written on the back of the phone. So I probably would never see it again. Which was sad because I basically had my life on that phone.

Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring. I stood still in my place. Should I just pretend that this was the wrong house? She was probably dumb enough to believe that. But then I realized that unlike my sister, I had a heart. Slowly I walked towards death at the door. I looked through the peephole and found that, it wasn’t my sister, but my friends Jussi, Jyrki and another man I didn’t recognize. I quickly opened the door and invited them in. If my sister had come up the stairs while I was letting Jussi in, she would’ve surely known that she had the right house. Once they were quickly inside, I shut and bolted the door. I had obviously changed my mind about myself having a heart.

“Please sit down.” I said, walking into the kitchen and brining out 3 beers. I didn’t even ask them if they wanted them but I just assumed so. Seeing as Jussi and Jyrki were both big fans of Jack Daniels, I was assuming their friend was as well. When I walked back in I actually noticed distinct features of the third man who had yet to be named. He had the most shocking green eyes I had seen since.. well.. my own. His nose was small and just the perfect shape. And his lips.. looked like the lips of an angel. Surrounding his eyes was heavy black eyeliner. Usually I wasn’t into guys with eyeliner. But on him, it looked exquisite. Numberous chunks of hair stuck out around the base of his neck from underneath a black beanie. The locks were a dark chocolate color. And from how he was sitting, I was guessing that he was a tall and skinny man. Definitely Finnish with maybe a bit of Hungarian in him. His face showed no happiness, no sign of contempt with his life. Just sorrow and loneliness. Wow. I sounded like a psychotic person.

“Lain this is our good friend Ville Valo. Ville, this is the woman I’ve been telling you about, Delainey Jukta.” Jyrki said, then took a sip of his beer. Leaving Ville and I to glance “hello” at each other. When I looked into Ville’s eyes. Something told me that he wasn’t happy to be here. I tried smiling weekly at him and he just gave me a week smile in return I could tell he wasn’t in the mood to make friends.

“Sorry about Ville love. He’s just.. been off for the longest time.” Jussi said, giving Ville a harsh glance. Which Ville didn’t receive.

“NO, it’s alright, really. I seem to find myself feeling off quite a lot actually.” I said, giving a quick sympathetic glance to Ville. He gave me a bit of a smile and then went back to staring at his nearly empty Jack Daniels bottle. I felt bad for him. His friends dragging him to my place only to sit there and stare into a sorrow filled beer bottle.

DING DONG! DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG!
God did she have to ring it so many time? I excused myself from the boys’ company and made my way down the wood floor hallway to the front door. I looked through the peephole to see my blonde bimbo sister. Standing there cradling her pink Louis Vitton purse and matching luggage trailing behind her. No doubt Bam had bought her not only the luggage, but everything inside it. My sister didn’t work so everything she had, other people bought for her. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. She flipped her pink rhinestone cell phone open and looked at the time, then up at me.

“It takes so damn long to get up that elevator. Couldn’t you have picked a better building to live in?” She scoffed, then flipped her phone shut and pushed past me, pulling her 3 bags of luggage behind her. I sighed and shut the door, following into the main sitting room where she was no standing with the hands on her hips. Glaring at the men in my living room.

“What are these freaks doing here?” She said, sneering at them as venom dripped off her botox injected lips. I sighed.

“They aren’t freaks Missy. And if I do remember correctly, they were the ones invited here. Not you.” I said. Alright so part of that was a lie. I didn’t invite the guys here but yet I didn’t invite her either so there was some truth in what I was saying. I looked over at the guys’ Ville was shooting me a “good comeback” smirk while Jyrki had a pissed off look, intended for Missy of course. And Jussi had his eyes glued to her chest that was practically popping out of her micro mini dress. I just laughed lightly to myself and then suddenly got an idea. I’d have to talk to Jussi about it first. Actually screw it.

“You know. Jussi’s place is actually a lot nicer than mine.” I said, looking at Jussi whose eyes went from her chest to my eyes. I smiled and Jussi flashed me a wicked grin right back. Obviously telling me that it was okay for her to stay at his place. I knew this was going to work.
Sign up to rate and review this story