Categories > Original > Romance

That Ring is LONG Forgotten Baby

by xcrazy_kevin_loverx 0 reviews

Delilah Romani is a simple girl...not wait that's not right! She's crazy! She's been in the nutty house twice, smokes, and drinks! What happens when she meets her best friends boy friend, hopefully...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2008-10-13 - Updated: 2008-10-13 - 692 words

0Unrated
So what happens when you put together a Mr. Kevin Jonas, a emo/punk girl AND A LONG FORGOTTEN PURITY RING?! How about um…sexy?!

“Babe, you’ve got to get this straight, not all rock stars are bad.” My best friend and co worker Jayme Dier [real name BTW] said next to me as we stood outside work smoking cancer sticks. Yea, I call them cancer sticks and I use them but whatever.
“Yea, I know. You want to protect your pretty boy.” I said with a face of disgust. I hated rock stars; all the same, they want to get in your pants.
“Delilah Romani! Joseph Jonas does not want to get in my pants!” She said and I laughed.
“Woops? Did I say that out loud?” I asked and she laughed.
“Yes! Okay, really though, him and his brothers are going to be here for some outfits, be nice.” She said and I nodded, but I had crossies behind my back. Even though, I Delilah Romani, which by the way is pronounce like this: row, man [like the Jamaicans say it like “yah man!”], and then finally E. There you got it! Anyways where was I? Oh yes! Even though, I Delilah Romani, totally love skinny jeans and those awesome fingerless fish net things that people like think is tacky and shit! Will wear a skirt, high heels, a nice work shirt, and panty hose [or how ever you spell it] to work.
I can’t be known as the slut of the office and so far my plan isn’t working very well. Now, about me, I’m addicted to cancer sticks, like everyone else in the world. Now, you would think I’m stuck on Nicotine but that’s not the case! I can stop any day I want, I’ve done it before. The reason I’m addicted is because of the smoke, no I don’t like to inhale it or anything. But, it’s just so pretty, I know it sounds weird, but especially, if it’s a pretty winters morning and you’re a cancer stick person like me go out there and smoke it. Instead of viewing just the scenery view the smoke too. I think it’s pretty in some odd way, I know Jayme thinks it’s weird also.
“Dude, cancer stick stop! Let me have one!” October one of our pretty little interns said. They were both are 17 and are big cancer stick girls. They were best friends and had nice little names. October May Littleton and April Ann Meyers [hehe that’s my birth month, middle, and last name combined]. They weren’t seen unless the other was there, so April would be here soon.
“Where’s your cancer sticks?” I asked and she shrugged.
“Mom took mine away this morning.” She said, yes she still lived with her mom but she’s moving into Jayme’s apartment soon. April will be moving into mine.
“Bummer.” Jayme said, she inhaled on the cancer stick and then blew out slowly; it was like she was mocking October for not being able to have one until April arrived.
“Hey!” October smiled when she saw April coming up also in her nice outfit.
“April! Can I please have a stick?!” She asked and April sighed, we called our smokes sticks which is short for cancer sticks.
“Fine.” She took out a pack of those new Marbulo Crush kind that you crush the filter and gave you that minty taste. She insisted that I should but those for her instead of the regular kind. October squealed and grabbed the little white stick of death from her hand.
Another thing I like is to drink, ah yes, the liquid that makes you let go and have fun! Yes, I love alcohol and so does the rest of my group. Yes, I know Jayme and I aren’t very good role models.


Okay, I know this is short and I apologize! I don't have very much of this story made yet and I'll have another, LONGER one up sooner to make up for it!
Sign up to rate and review this story