Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Murder Born of Vengence

1

by Lillith_Thursday 0 reviews

Joel is tired of sharing the spot light with Benji. He's tired of being a twin. With selected verses from Chapter 4 by Avenged Sevenfold, Murder Born of Vengence is a story of angst, hatred, lies a...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2006-03-08 - Updated: 2006-03-09 - 541 words

0Exciting
Benji walked down stairs and rubs his eyes sleepily. "Good morning Joel." "Hey Benji." "Where's Billy?" "He went home about 3 hours ago." "How long was I out?" "Let's see, six Foster's beers. You were out for a while. I'm surprised you didn't kill yourself." "Really? I don't remember that at all." "Obviously.Billy told me to tell you that he felt awkward last night." "What? What are you talking about?" "I dunno. He just told me to tell you and that you'd know what he's talking about." "Maybe I should call him..." Benji scratches his head. "Do whatever you want. I technically don't really care." Benji exits the room into the hallway. Joel sits quietly reading one of the issues of Benji's Guitar World subscription. He hears Benji pick up the phone and dial Billy's cell phone number. There's a pause. "Hey Billy, it's Benji. Pause. Well, I called you to ask you about what you told Joel. Pause. He said that you told him that you felt awkward last night. Pause. Really? I didn't realize that I did that. Pause. Yeah. Maybe because I was drunk. Pause. Really, I had no idea you were like that. Pause. Well, okay. I'll talk to you later. Bye." He hangs up and enters back into the room. "Okay Joel. I got that all settled out." "What does that mean?" "Nothing, just forget it." Benji goes back upstairs. Joel thinks to himself. "Why does Benji get all the attention? Just because he plays the guitar and sings doesn't make him better than me. God, I hate him sometimes. Mom always loved him more than me. He always gets the attention. He always gets the girls. And he's always the popular one. I wish he'd just die. Joel places his head in his hands. "I wish he'd just die." A devilish smirk appears on his face. He rises from his chair and makes his way to the kitchen. He pushes the swinging door open. He enters and the door slowly swings back. "Goodbye Benji." -------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Give me your hand, blood is spilled and man will follow. Inferernal man, punishment too great to bear) Conceived and born was one of light. Rain and dark, the other born black night. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joel opens the cabinets over the sink. He finds nothing but cups, bowls, and plates. "Well... this is getting me no where." He closes the cabinets and looks under the sink and he fumbles things around. His eyes wander and find plastic wrap. "That will work." That same smirk appears on his face again. He closes the cabinets. He walks to the kitchen table, pulls a chair out, and plops himself down. He places his head in his left hand. "This is going to take some thought." He looks around the kitchen and focuses his eyes on the food he placed on the counter earlier in the day. "Tofu dogs will work. I could just heat some up and wrap a couple in some of the plastic. I could say they are for Billy. Then I could come up behind him and, and, and I cou..., I could come up and strangle him. It's brilliant. It will work. He'll suffocate and show no signs of struggle. It's perfect!...
Sign up to rate and review this story