Categories > Original > Horror > A Single Rose

A Single Rose

by Alinera_Salina_Dain 0 reviews

haunted house, pushy friends. Typicle storey...or is it? Nothing can prepare you for this twisted horror

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-10-13 - Updated: 2008-10-14 - 450 words

0Unrated
There was a chair in the house slowly rocking back and forth. rocking slowly as if it was holding someone but of course there was no one on the chair.
The house was old, maybe older then Sid's grandma (she was older then Sid's dad and mum put together - on the account that she is dead and has been for 30 years)

Sid gazed at the house. He saw movement and shivered. why did I have to get into this? he asked himself.
"Come on it's not that scary," Mina replied. Mina had those deep blue eyes that made you think she was innocent. Sid knew she wasn't. She might have been brought up with a very Catholic family but she was more a satanist then a christ follower. Always looking for thrills in haunted houses then in reading the bible.
Which brought Sid back to where he was and what he was doing there.
Sid was standing at the front of a haunted house...he pushed his hand through his hair...his haunted house.
His grandma used to live here before she mysteriously died. People had said she had been delving in witch craft and the devil came and took her soul. Sid almost laught remembering this. (Almost)

He didn't believe in anything. He didn't believe in hell, heaven or even a god.
What he did believe though was that if he didn't do this with Mina and Jaiden then he would be known as the chicken afraid of a house.
He stuck his hands in his pockets. He was fit with a slim body standing 1.70 meters. Sid had light brown hair and was fairly athelitic. He had dark blue eyes and an out going personalit.

Too out-going He told himself. He was staring up at the house left in the will for him. Staring at the old curtains. The corner flickered and he felt chill down his spine. He really didn't want to go in there.

"come on," Jaiden said. "Let's go in."
Sid sighed. He was 16 and the school he went to...let's just say to not go in was worse then being dead. He watched them walk up to the door and then followed.

Mina reached for the door first. She was alwasy the first to get to these things and last to leave. She put her hand on the door handle and slowly turned it.
"It won't open," Mina said and thumped it.
"Let me try," Jaiden said. Mina turned and stared at him.
The door slowly creaked open and the smell of dust and mould leaked out in to the night air and Sid felt like he was suffocating as he stepped in side...
Sign up to rate and review this story