Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will Things Ever Be Normal Again?

Home?

by ZimmyMCR 1 review

Are they gonna get found out by Frankie?? Crap summary i know!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-10-14 - Updated: 2008-10-14 - 204 words

0Unrated
Gerard and I held hands most of the way there, only letting go when there were people in sight. We were greeted with calls of “Zimmy!” and “Yo Zimz! You coming to practise?” I called back appropriate answers to the caller, telling them I’d speak to them in whatever lesson we shared next. I had art next. I had 3 classes with Gerard, Art, English and Maths, and 2 with my twin Mikey, P.E and Cooking, and all my classes with my homeboy, Frank Anthony Pricolo Iero. Frankie had been my best friend since we could both talk. He ran up to us. “Zimz! Are you okay? I saw you run out of locker room 2nd period! Hey Gee, didn’t see ya this morning.” I only just noticed Gerard’s arm surrounding my waist. “Yeah, we’re fine now. I was worried about Gee, that’s why I ran out. I went to find him. He’s looking after me now though.” I hugged Frank, as he kissed on the cheek. Frankie ran out to get our stuff from our “shared” locker. “Close call Gerard.” I muttered. A quick look to check we were alone and a soft kiss disguised as a hug.
Sign up to rate and review this story