Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

You Clicked Your Heels and Wished for Me

by xoCamisado13 2 reviews

Morgan is a senior in high school who's summer began with a funeral. Will she find someone who will make her life full again?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-10-14 - Updated: 2008-10-14 - 868 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1

FLASHBACK (two weeks)
“Sweetheart, your parents were killed in a car accident,” my Aunt Kelly said to me with tears in her eyes.

“NO!”I said trying to think it wasn’t possible,” They said they’d be home in 20 minutes.”

“Honey, please, it’ll be okay. We can get through this.” Aunt Kelly said trying to sooth me.

“NO! This can’t be happening! What am I going to do! I’m a senior in high school and I can’t
live on my own!” I said with anger and sadness taking control.

“Morgan, you are going to live with me for now, until you graduate. Sweetie, we
will get through this.”

The past two weeks have been a blur. My world had just come tumbling down. My parents had died the first week of the summer of my senior year. Aunt Kelly and the rest of my intermediate family are still shaken by the experience. I’ve been living with her since the fatal accident. My best friends, Hayley, Tommy, & Olivia, have been with me and I love them for it. Hopefully, I will be able to get through this…

“Mo, let’s go!” Hayley whined as I slowly walked down the front porch stairs of my aunt’s house. “We’re gunna be late, again!”

“Hayl, shut the fuck up. I don’t wanna go to work today,” I mumbled getting into her car.

“It’ll be good for you. Trust me. You haven’t been out of your house since, well, you know.” She said regretting she brought up the sore subject,

“It’s okay. You’re right. I need to try and live my life the best I can. That’s what my mom and dad would want me to do,” I said holding back the river of tears. I need to be strong and try to think off the subject of my beloved parents.

As we pulled into the drive way at the country club we worked at I noticed Tommy and Olivia’s car in the parking lot. Well, at least with Tommy here, I’ll most likely be fooling around all day.

“Hey Tommy. Hey Liv,” I shouted to my best friends as I walked through the club doors.

“Mo Mo!” Tommy said pulling me into a hug, “How are you today my little sister?” He said with a goofy grin on his face. Tommy and I are like brother and sister. We are forever fighting over stupid stuff and then five minutes later we’re driving like retards on the golf carts. He is basically like my big brother. Especially when it comes to dating guys, he is overprotective.
Ha-ha.

“I’m feeling a little better now that I have my best friends by my side!” I laughed pulling my three best friends into a group hug.

“Morgan sweetie! I said take as much time as you needed!” Matt our boss said running up to me and scooping me up into a hug.

“Hey, Matt. Thanks, but I need to keep myself busy or I’ll just be crazy!” I said as we walked over to the dinning area.

“Okay, but if you need any time off at all you need to tell me. Got it?” he said with a friendly wink.

“Got it! Now let’s get to work people!” I said prancing around laughing as we started to set the tables for lunch.

The day went by kinda slow. It was busy, but basically the same. All of the golfers my parents were friends with came up to me to give me their condolences. I tried not to cry in front of them, so I went into the kitchen where Olivia was making salads.

“Mojo, what’s the matter,” Olivia said as she ran over to give me a hug.

“Liv, I can’t do this. I can’t be strong anymore. I miss them way to much to try to move on,” I said as tears began to stain my face.

“Mo, you don’t have to be strong, it’s okay. You have us here and we love you. We’ll always be with you not matter what.” Olivia said as she held me in the hug.

That night I realized my friends were the best that God could’ve given me. If I didn’t have them to talk to, this time in my life would seem like forever to get by. That night when I went home my aunt ordered pizza and has movie for us to watch. She and I were always close to each other. If I wasn’t ready to tell my mom something, I would tell her first.

“So honey how was work?” Aunt Kelly said as we were eating pizza.

“It was good. Not too busy, but then again I’m wiped out!” I laughed as we were cleaning up dinner.

We watched ELF, one of my favorite movies. I laughed my heart out and finally felt happy for once in the past two weeks.

I went to sleep that night and had a dream of my parents. I woke up that morning to a tear-stained pillow.
Sign up to rate and review this story