Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Murder Born of Vengence

Ending

by Lillith_Thursday 0 reviews

This is the ending but I haven't decided if I should write alternate endings or not... Rate and let me know. Thanks

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2006-03-08 - Updated: 2006-03-09 - 1226 words

1Moving
He awakened the next morning to the sounds of birds humming. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and wondered down the hallway into the bathroom. He pulled back the shower curtain and turned the faucet on. The cold water ran over his fingers gradually flowing onto his hands turned warm. He undressed and got into the shower. He finishes and climbs back out. He dries himself, gets dressed, and heads to the kitchen where Benji was usually at the table reading the paper. Joel's heart sunk and his eyes filled with tears again as he remembered the place where he had slain his brother. "I miss you big brother." He looked to the sky and then bowed his head. He wiped away the tears and remembered what Benji had said..." I'll see you in Heaven little bro..." Joel smiled weakly yet he still despised himself for what he had done. "Why did I do that to you Benji?" Joel pulled the chair out that once held the body of his twin. There was a knock at the door. He walked through the living room to the front door. He looked though the peek hole. It was Billy, Paul, and Chris. Joel panicked. His mind raced with the thoughts and lies he could tell them. "Just a minute." He called from behind the door. Joel opened the door and let them in. "Where's Benji at?" Paul asked. "Benji...Benji went out for a walk..." Billy looked at him confused. "That's funny; Benji never gets up early like this; unless you make him anyway." He laughed at the thought as Paul and Chris did also. Joel kept silent. Billy nudges him. "C'mon Joel, think about it... Benji getting up on his own?" They laugh again. "What's wrong Joel?" Chris asked. "Me? Nothing, nothing at all." "So where is Benji?" Joel hesitated. "Joel? Something is wrong isn't there?" "No. Nothing." Joel crossed his fingers behind his back. "I know what it is." Paul said. "W...what?" "You two had a fight didn't you?" "Yeah... that's it. A fight. Like I said; he went for a walk... to chill himself out." "Alright." Billy said "But by the look on your face, it seems like you killed him or something." Joel swallowed hard and nervously giggled. "Yeah... killed him. Good one Billy." "I guess we'll just sit down and wait for him. I needed to talk to him." Billy said. "That's really un-necessary. I'll just call you when he gets back." "No, it's better we wait." "Okay then, whatever you wish." Joel sat on the couch as Billy sat beside him. Paul and Chris sat in the arm chairs. "Oh, this reminds me although this has nothing to do with it. You know that girl at the concert about a week ago? The one with the big chest and the blonde hair?" Chris asked the others. "Yeah." Paul responded. "Well, I told her she was so 'effin hot and she said she was feelin' me too. Well anyway..." Chris' sentence trailed off and Joel looked confused with the new found silence. He could see lips moving but, no sound escaped their lips. Joel stuck his index finger in his ear and moved it around. There was still no sound. Joel then heard breathing behind him but still no words. He looked around as the others still remained to communicate with each other. He turned around and nothing was there. The breathing got a little louder and Paul noticed Joel fidgeting. "You okay man?" Joel still heard no words but understood what was said. He shook his head and the talking continued. Minutes went by and the sound grew louder and louder. Billy looked to Joel and Joel was rocking back and forth on the couch beside him. Billy figured he was just worried about Benji. Joel out of nowhere stood up and shouted: "I did it.! I killed Benji! My brother! My jealously consumed me!! I strangled him to death then I buried him 5 miles down the road! I hear him still breathing in my ear even though he's dead! The air was squeezed from his lungs yet he continues to breathe!" Joel began to spasm now. His face was red and he fell to the floor on his knees with salty tears. I prayed to God. He forgives me. He forgives me! Benji came to me last night. He talked to me! He talked to me! Joel began to rock more violently on the floor. I'm a good boy. I'm a GOOD BOY! Billy rushes to the phone. Paul and Chris try to get Joel to stop. "Hello? Police? I need to report a murder. He is here as we speak and he confessed the whole thing in a frantic rage." 3 months later, Joel is on trial for the murder of Benjamin Levi Madden. "Mr. Madden, how do you plead?" calls the judge. Joel stands up in front of the jury. "Guilty your Honor." Joel's mother cries in the pews into the shoulder of her son Josh. Sarah cries into the other arm of her brother. "Joel Ruben Madden, I sentence you to lethal injection by the state of Maryland. Trial closed." The bailiff walks towards him and takes him by the arm out through the corridor. Joel turns and mouths the words: I'm sorry to his family. 5 months later, Joel is strapped down with his right arm exposed. "Do you have any last words son?" the executioner asks. "Yes, do it while I say them." The executioner places the needle close to his arm. "Are you ready son?" "Yes Sir. Give me my death." The needle goes in and begins to feel the liquid rush though his veins "Psalm 23: The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever." The coldness melts from his face as he says his final words. Joel's eyelids begin to fall as he sees the vision of Benji motioning slowly with his hands for Joel to come into the light. "Come on Joel..." the vision spoke slowly. There were great white buildings, grassy land, a shiny golden gate, and a halo over Benji's head. Joel's eyes fall as he exhales one last time. Benji was dug up and placed in the Waldorf Cemetery. Joel was placed beside his brother. Both Benji and Joel were joined again in the harmonious light of Heaven. Everyone who believes in Heaven knows how this story goes... Benji and Joel lived eternally forever in the house of the LORD forever without the tears and pain they suffered on Earth. Heaven is perfect and the sanctuary for the blessed. Benji and Joel were now among these of the blessed in Heaven.

The End
Sign up to rate and review this story