Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreams Last A Lifetime

Paris and the Fiance

by music_doesnt_lie 1 review

Both bands head to Paris and we meet Gerard's fiannce.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-10-16 - Updated: 2008-10-17 - 2807 words

0Unrated
So tired…
Mmm. I smell coffee
“ Bon Bon…. Wake up…” a voice said.
I opened my eyes slowly to see Matty waving around a Styrofoam cup of coffee in my face.
“That’s a good girl” he said as if I was a pet.
“I’m not a dog, you ass” I said. I surprised at my own voice being so cranky and bitter.
“Aww… don’t get mad because someone didn’t get enough sleep because someone wanted to go out for a late walk.” He said.
I was silent and sipped at my coffee
“By the way Gerard is a bit tired too and Frank told me he also went for a walk too. You wouldn’t know anything about that would you?” he asked looking at me with a curious face.
“He couldn’t sleep and he said he saw my away message and decided to join me. Nothing happened ok? So leave so I can get dressed and we can go already. I’m already starting to get a migraine.” I said while getting up with the covers wrapped around me.
“Alright, alright. I go. You should really start to wear PJ’s when you sleep instead of sleeping naked.” He said walking to the door. I just stuck my tongue out at him.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and got dressed. I packed up my things from last night and headed out to the larger room where the rest of the guys were.
“Morning sleepy head” said Bri.
“Morning” I said and yawned. Kev walked over to me and gave me 2 Tylenol pills.
“Matty told me you were getting another migraine so he told me to give you this.” He said.
“Where did he go?” I asked.
“Matty went and is checking us out. Sean called us and said that as soon as you wake up that we should head on over to the London airport. We are taking a plane over to France and that we can go kill some time because at around 5 a French magazine wants to interview us. Then we’re heading to the venue and the show starts at 7.” Bri explained to me.
“Oh! And two more things” he said “One Sean said that there is a surprise for us later on tonight dealing with Italy. And second Gerard’s fiancé is joining us on tour now.”
Oh yay I’m so excited. This should be an interesting. I have to, and absolutely have to, keep a distance between me and Gerard. I don’t want his fiancé thinking anything.
“Alright well let’s go the sooner we get going the sooner we can have some fun in France.” I said heading out the door.

We all packed ourselves into the bus and started packing our stuff into bags. We got to the London airport and we met up with Sean. He greeted us and took us to a lot. There ready to get going was a private plane.
“The guys from My Chem want to make this a special tour for all of you. So you’re all set to go. I’ll be going with you and the other will be meeting up with us at the venue. So let’s get going.” He said and walked on to the plane.
Bri, Kev, Matty, and I all looked at one and another and ran to the plane. Yeah this is going to be interesting.


“Interviews get boring after a while” Frank yawned.
“Yeah they kind of do” agreed Ray
Bob was just drumming away on this lap and Matt was sitting there trying to get some extra sleep in before the next interviewer came in.
Meanwhile Gerard was up and staring out a window while spacing out and worrying about bigger problems.
The only image that came to Gerard’s mind was the previous night with Bonnie. How close she was to him. How close he was to her. Her sweet scent of a Spanish blossom, and how it stayed with him. The next image that came to his mind was his fiancé.
‘Oh jeez…’ he shook his head with distress. ‘I have to forget about Bonnie, somehow. I can’t go near her, or even think about her.’
Gerard snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the door closed. And in walked in the next interviewer, a young man came in and introduced himself. And he took a seat and began to ask questions. Gerard took his seat again answering the question but his mind was still on the situation of his fiancé and Bonnie.


The plane landed and Sean told us to just leave or things and to enjoy the time we had until the interview we had to go to later. So Bri, Kev, Matty, and I walked and found the cab that was waiting for us.
“So where should we go?” asked Bri
“How about the Eiffel Tower? Or the Louvre Museum? Or... Or?” said Kev.
We just starred at him in a bit of a shock.
“O…..k…? Well umm...… Kevin I know you love Paris as much as I love London. I guess we’ll just follow you since you know where to go.” I said
We got into the cab and off we went. We got to the Eiffel tower and it was huge!! Matty even got scared. But we went all the way to the top and Bri got his camera. We decided to make a video for tour fans.
“Hello! And good to see all of you. I’m Bonnie! And here with me is Kev and Matty. And working the camera is Bri. Bri give me the camera so you say hi!” I said and turning the camera to Bri. “Hey everyone! Here we are here in Paris, France for the first time ever and we’re going to take you along with us on our first journey in Paris.” Bri said and turned the camera back on the rest of us.
“So here we are at the top of the Eiffel tower and Matty is getting a bit scared.” Said Kev.
“I’m not scared! Just umm... fascinated” he unsurely said Matty.
“Ok... well I think maybe we should head down for Matty’s sake” I said.

We got down to the Eiffel Tower garden. And we decided to go a little crazy. I did some cartwheels and on flip which was more like a flop. But I was able to do a back hand spring. Kev did a cart wheel but tipped. Matty did a somersault and jumped over me, I was laying down. Bri just stood there until I ran at him; then he picked me up and put me over his shoulder and walked away. I just waved at the camera and laughed. Kev and Matty danced. I then saw a man selling flowers and I brought a rose. I put the rose in Kevin‘s mouth and had him and Matty to the tango. This didn’t last long until Kev grabbed me to dance. Then we went to go shop. We all went into different shops and we tried on different things. Some shirts, hats, and even dresses we tried on. We all had so much fun that we didn’t even notice that it was about time to head to the interview.
Shit! Time to run!


It was already a long day with my thoughts drifting to Bonnie and Amanda. I got my own cab and was heading to the Central Hotel Paris. I was heading to pick up Amanda, who was waiting for me. Frank, Ray, Bob, and Matt were already on their way to the venue.
“Sir we're here, I’ll wait here for your return.” The drivers said to me with his French accent.
“Thanks” I said. And I went into the hotel. I asked for Amanda. They gave me her room number and I went to go get her. I reached her room and knocked the door open and I was welcomed with “oh hey” and Amanda turned around and kept on talking on the phone. I walked into the room and closed the door be hide me.
“Yeah set her up for an appointment. Yeah Ashlee has a fitting and if it doesn’t go well. Well let’s just say it won’t be pretty, ok? Thanks bye.” Amanda said and hung up the phone.
“Wasn’t that a bit harsh?” I asked
“Well when you’re a business woman you got to be harsh” she said and wrapped her arms around me. “Isn’t that what you love about me?” The she kissed me.
Nothing. I felt nothing, no happiness or ‘fireworks’.
“We better go” I said grabbing her luggage and opening the door for her.
We got to the car and we sat in silence until she asked a question.
“So am I going to meet the other band? What’s their name again?” she said not really caring.
“Yeah when we get to the venue. And they are called Midnight Shadows.” I explained.
“Right. I looked them up. Their music is alright and they seem nice, especially that girl. Bonnie isn’t it? Have you gotten a chance to be with her?” she asked and I didn’t like the tone in which she asked.
“I really enjoy their music. They are very nice and Yes her name is Bonnie. And yes in which to be with her means hung out and chat about music and things concerning our bands, then yes we have.” I said, I was really getting a bad vibe about all of this.
“Well that’s great! I guess this tour is going to be a lot of fun. I’ll have to meet Bonnie right away since we’ll be like the only women on this tour.” She said happily and smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. What was up with her? Suspicious one second and cranky to all happy and excited?
Luckily we finally arrived at the venue and we entered from the back to avoid the crowd for now. Amanda never liked entering from the back she wanted to meet the rest of the fans. I just wanted my private life private, I never had issues with meet the fans, I would love to meet every single one of them and thank them for supporting us. But right now with my fiancée Amanda here I don’t think the female part of our fans would be too excited to meet her.
We got inside and we headed to the room backstage where the rest of the guys were.
“Hey everyone!” Amanda said loudly and went to give each one of the guys hugs. “Didn’t you miss me? I know you all did.” She said with a smile.
I saw Frank whisper something to Ray’s ear and he lightly elbowed Frank in the chest. Frank cough and Amanda gave Frank a glare. Frank just stood there and they practically had a starting contest. Until Amanda rolled her eyes and sighed, “anyways where is that other band? I must meet Bonnie” she said. “Their name is Midnight Shadows and they are in their dressing room down the hall on the right” Frank said.

“Thanks Frankie…!” she said while walking away. “It’s Frank! To you!” he called out.
I looked at Frank I just mouthed the words ‘Please don’t start, she just got here’. Frank sighed and took a sip of his soda. I followed Amanda down the hallway.


I just finished up putting on my eyeliner when someone knocked on the door.
“You can come in!” I called out.
I heard the door open and I looked into the mirror and there I saw a woman with long blonde hair with streaks of natural golden brown in her hair. She was a bit taller than me and she seemed really professional. She seemed really nice and pretty. I turned and she looked at me from my head to my feet then back up.
“Oh Gerard! She is so pretty! Hi I’m Amanda, Gerard’s fiancée! You are gorgeous! Your long black hair and tan skin and nice body.” She said very happy and cheery. Like she was almost a Disney employer.
“Umm.. thanks a lot. I’m Bonnie. It’s nice…” I didn’t even finish my sentence when Amanda embraced me in a hug. Whoa! Just a bit weird. I looked over Amanda’s shoulder and Gerard’s eyes were sad and worried. As if he regretted a lot of things. My chest started to hurt and it wasn’t because of the hug.
“I’m sure we are going to be great friend, after all we are the ladies of this tour.” She said.
“Uhh... Yeah I guess. I’m sorry I don’t want to be rude but now we have to go on. Please excuse me. It was very nice meeting you.” I said and shook her hand and then I left the room to the stage.
“That wasn’t creepy at all.” Said Matty.
“Oh Bonnie! I’m sure we’ll be great friends!” Kev mimicked her voice.
“Kevin! Don’t be rude” I said.
“I’m sorry Bonbon, but she even made me feel uneasy” Bri said.
“Alright, but we have to be kind she’s our friend Gerard’s fiancée, so we must respect her for his sake. Now let’s just drop it and go and give the fans a great show” I said.
Then we made a circle and thanked each other for being here and for life. We gave each other a hug and screamed ‘fuck’ and pretended to drop something. We do this to act as if we are dropping any problems we have and keeping them form effecting our playing. After the show we would pick them back up. That night we covered the song. ‘Roxanne’ by The Police.


Later after we finished Sean came up to us and told us that the bus was waiting for us and that our things were on there. Also that I should check my mail. We got on the bus and I claimed my bunk once again. Go me! hahaha! And I went to my laptop and check my inbox. One message was from Sean, another from Chester, & one from Gerard... I opened the first one and I told everyone to come to the back of the bus. Apparently our next show, which is in Italy, is going to be very special. Because we’re playing a masquerade festival. So we will have to dress up and that we have to start driving over there right away. Then I opened the next e-mail from Chester.
It read:
Hey Bonbon (lol) sorry we couldn’t get the lineup to you quicker. But here it is unfortunately we haven’t chosen who is going to be headlining the revolution stage yet. So I’ll let you know as soon as we find out.

Main Stage – Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, HIM, Midnight Shadows, Placebo, & Julien- K.

Revolution Stage – TBA, The Bled, Saosin, Styles of Beyond, and Madina Lake.


We all looked at each other after I finished reading out loud the lineup.
“Oh shit... Dude these bands are major!” Matty said.
We all cheered and excited for Projekt Revolution. Bri & Kev went to make popcorn and get drinks to celebrate. Matty stayed with me. I read the e-mail from Gerard next.

Dear Bonnie,
You’ve now met my fiancé. I hope you like her and get along with her. She overreacts sometimes and we don’t need it during this tour. So I think it might be best if we talk but when everyone is there. No midnight walks or stuff like that. I don’t want her targeting you for no reason.

Gerard


I decided to write back.

Dear Gerard,
I understand but like you said ‘no reason’. There is no reason she should get mad at anyone because. There is nothing there… we are just friends. Besides you followed me that night. And she seems nice. So you are a lucky man and she is a lucky woman. So take care of her Gerard.

Bonnie.


I looked over to Matty and he gave me a hug.
“I know that it’s tough to say. I know why you need to be a little mean. You’re making the right choice. “he said while he stoked my hair.
“Matty, I have to be mean so he can forget me. But am I really making the right choice?” I asked.
Matty didn’t answer. He never did.
Sign up to rate and review this story