Categories > Books > Harry Potter > If Wishes Were Hippogriffs

Someday my Prince will Come

by PerfesserN

Harry does what has to be done to wake Bella and Cissy - oh the sacrifices our hero must make!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bellatrix,Harry,Narcissa - Warnings: [!] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-10-18 - Updated: 2008-10-18 - 3700 words - Complete

?Blocked


Chapter 20 - Someday My Prince will Come

Draco spun around on the spot where he and Narcissa had landed, a tattered old carpet in the living room of atiny cottage. There was a small low table with a note.

Narcissa and Draco,

You are at 49 Rolfe Street, in Hogsmeade. It belonged to my maternal grandmother and then my mother. It is protected by a powerful fidelius, and I am the secret keeper.

Narcissa, you are not marked, change your appearance. If you avoid places where you might be recognized you will be safe.

Draco, I am truly sorry Iwasn't clever enough to protect you from the Dark Lord's brand. As long as you remain in the flat your mark can not be detected - the moment you leave, however, the dark lord or any of his followers will be able to sense you. They will kill you if they do. You must remain in Number Four until we can end this once and for all. In the event of an emergency there is a portkey that will take you to one other location, and that is Hogwarts - the only other place on Earth where you might be safe.

I shall keep the pantry full, please consider my home your home as well.

Be safe, I will see you both after school today.

Severus

"So," Draco sneered, "we've gone from being prisoners in the Dark Lord's mansion to being prisoners in Snape's tenement."

"Try to be a little grateful, Draco, Severus is taking a terrible risk for us."

"If you ask me he's found courage too late and is spending it too freely. May as well see what's in the cupboard."

He was pleasantly surprised to see a well stocked larder, but astounded to see his hawthorn wand on the small kitchen table.

The note attached read,

All tracking charms have been removed, still, use this sparingly.

S.S.

No tracking charms? Draco could think of one or two hexes he'd like to try out on one or two people.

Draco didn't have any friends, he was still suspicious of Snape's motives - the only person he felt he could trust was his mother. When a man is at the end of his rope and has nothing more to lose he can usually do one or two things: one, do a serious introspection, try to find those character flaws that may have led to his current predicament and work to correct them, or two, blame everyone around him for his own mistakes.

Guess which path Draco took.

)O(

Harry sat in the tea shop at Saint Mungos stirring his half-full cup in a desultory manner, watching the tiny galaxies form from the sugar borne froth. He paid little notice to his Ancestress/Goddess/Mum as she lighted on the napkin holder. Astarte knew something that the Healers where just beginning to suspect. She felt that Harry might need a small"adjustment" in order to do what had to be done for the Black sisters. She also thought she might need a little help so she'd called on the first-generation witch.

"Harry?"

Harry smiled to hear the voice of his oldest and truest friend.

"Hermione."

"Are you normal-time Harry or time-turned Harry?

He pondered that, "Let's see, I've just come off my third Tuesday yesterday so, yes, I'm real-time Harry if it's Wednesday. Is it Wednesday?"

Hermione smiled, "Now you know what I was going through in third year."

She bent down to kiss Harry's cheek but he turned his head and captured her lips with his. They lingered, causing other customers to either look away in embarrassment or to watch with appreciation. These two young mages obviously loved each other.

"Hmmmm, good to see you too, Hermione."

She joined him at the table, tea in hand. And, being Hermione, began without preamble

"Harry, what do you know about "Snow White"?"

His face turned the approximate color of a beet. Does she know what I just tried to do? He thought.

"Um, wicked queen, who isn't the fairest in the land anymore, plots to kill Snow White. Snow flees into the woods where she happens across seven little men who take her in. The wicked queen discovers Snow's whereabouts, disguises herself and feeds the unsuspecting girl a poisoned apple. Snow White spends a few days asleep, prince comes along and kisses her awake."

"Harry, that's the Disney version."

"It's the only one I'm familiar with."

"In the original version Snow White falls into a charmed sleep, but when the prince finds her he doesn't kiss her awake."

"No?"

"No, he rapes her, shagging her unconscious body repeatedly, but not before killing two of her dwarf guardians. Prince Charming likes the unresponsive fuck so much that he comes back a few times. He finds he's gotten her preggers and brings the castle midwife and his old nanny. After the babies, plural, are born the midwife goes back to the castle leaving Old Nanny to watch over them. Nanny is too old to nurse the twin baby girls, but Snow Mummy is lactating so she puts a baby on each of Snow's breasts and, as they nurse, one gums a nipple a little too hard and Snow Mummy gasps, loosening the piece of poisoned apple that had lodged in her throat. She awakens to find one baby each feeding on her breasts."

Harry looks incredulous, "So Ms. White sleeps through labor and delivery but responds to having her nipple tweaked? In the Disney version, Snow white doesn't even have boobs; she's flat as a boy."

"Maybe the prince liked boys."Hermione smirked. "The point here is that tales like "Snow White" often have /some/basis in fact."

"So what are you saying, you need to spell it out for me, Hermione."

"The short form?"

Harry nodded.

"Kissing them won't be enough."

"I know," he said, shoulders slumping, "I tried. That was the second and third time that didn't work for me."

"Come again?"

Harry turned red again, "Well, when you were, y'know, petrified in second year?"

Hermione nodded.

"Itriedtokissyouawake."

"I'm sorry; I didn't quite get all that, Harry."

He took a deep breath, let it out, and said, "I tried to kiss you awake. Didn't work then, and it didn't work for Cissy or Bella just now either."

Hermione smiled, "So I can honestly say you were my first kiss?"

Harry nodded.

She leaned over the small table, nearly spilling the tea, and kissed him passionately. Astarte had to flit away from the table to keep from being bowled over.

"I have always loved you, Harry Potter, and if you'd done more than kiss me I'd still love you, do you know why?"

Harry shook his head in bewilderment.

"Because I would know that you had done it more for me than for yourself - you have always thought of me and my best interests before your own."

"I do, y'know, and I want to do right by Cissy and Bella too."

The sound of tiny applause drew the couple's attention to the next table.

Astarte was beaming, "I'm glad to hear that, Little Daddy, because this is what we have to do."

She flitted over to their table,"Let me explain how a homunculus is made."

)O(

Harry walked into the sister's hospital room and, even though he knew what to expect, was startled to see himself asleep, with Astarte sitting on his pillow, stroking his unruly hair with her hand.

Sleeping Harry was lying between Bellatrix and Narcissa. He held Bella's hand with his left and Cissy's with his right at arms length.

The goddess was awake, but somewhat distracted as she guided the "now" Harry through the dreamscape.

Time-turned Harry stood by Cissy's bed twisting two small, gold rings around the tip of his little finger.

"Harry, you already know what will happen, you've been there."

Harry nodded.

"If I'm right, you're overdressed."

He nodded again and stripped.

"Might as well remove their knickers while you're about it - remember, Harry, it's not only what they want, it's what they /need/."

Harry finished undressing and gently pulled Narcissa's red silk knickers down and off.

Astarte said, "You're talking to the girls now."

Harry walked around to Bella's side and pulled her silken gown up just enough to expose her purple lace pants, grasped the waistband and slid the undergarment down and off as well. He kissed the pale skin just above her tuft of black pubic hair and whispered,"Please, forgive me."

)O(

In the Dreamscape Harry followed the steps down to the lower dungeon where the Slytherin girls' had their dormitories. He could have worn his invisibility cloak, but chose to announce himself to the girl's prefect.

"Harry Potter to see Narcissa and Bellatrix Black, please."

The prefect raised an eyebrow and called down the corridor, "Man on the floor!" then told Harry the sister's room was the second from the last door on the left.

"Thank you."

"Not at all," she smirked. She knew several of her lady snakes would take this opportunity to "accidentally"give the young man an eyeful. She was tempted herself; sometimes it sucked to be in a position of authority.

Nearly half the doors were open on the way to the Black's room and those that were had scantily clad girls from age fourteen to eighteen in various states of undress. Harry let his eyes wander, enjoying the view, but never faltered heading for his goal. Knocking, he heard two girls call, "enter!"

The Black sisters greeted him with unbridled enthusiasm, "Harry!"

He accepted hugs from both girls who were dressed, oddly enough, in the same pretty sleeping gowns that their perpetually sleeping forms wore in the waking world.

"Have you come to claim us?" Bella blurted out, then, realizing she'd said what was on her mind out loud, blushed fiercely.

Harry smiled, "I've come to tell you a story, and to give you a choice. Let's all get comfortable, shall we?"

Cissy smiled and said, "Sit here"patting the spot on the bed beside her. He sat and Bella kneeled to remove his shoes. Then the two girls directed him to sit in the middle of the bed with his back against the headboard. Each girl stretched along either side of him on the small single bed.

"This will never do" he said and cast an enlarging charm on the small bed, growing it to full king-size.

"Much better, comfy?"

Both girls nodded and snuggled into his side.

"Once upon a time," he began, as if telling a fairy tale to two eager youngsters, "there were two beautiful girls, sisters in fact, who were promised in marriage to the dregs of magical society.

"An evil wizard placed the girls in an enchanted sleep until such time that they would be revived by unreserved, unconditional love.

"In the meantime, an egg was taken from each girl and magically fertilized so that it would grow to be an exact copy of the girl from whom it was collected. Each tiny homunculus was magically grown until it was an exact reproduction of its "mother", but the homunculi were incomplete, they didn't have the memories or experiences of the original girls.

"All of the girl's memories were copied into the homunculi, which, in addition, were compelled to be the perfect mates for their promised wizards.

"One girl became cold and aloof, except toward her own baby boy for whom she felt real affection. The other girl became legendary for her sadistic cruelty."

In a small voice Bella asked,"What happened to the original two girls?"

"They remain in an enchanted sleep, living every day in a dream world that is so real that they can't tell the difference between the dream and the real world around them. Asleep, that is, until they are found by someone who loves them without reservation."

Cissy whimpered, "Will love find them?"

Harry sighed, "I hope so, therein lies the choice."

"Bellatrix Aurania Black, will you consent to take my name, and along with all the witches in our coven share my future, my fortune and my follies for as long as we - all or any of us - walk upon this Earth?"

Bella tried to answer but couldn't find her voice, then shook herself and shouted, "I WILL!"

Harry leaned to his left and kissed Bella tenderly, "so mote it be."

"Narcissa Gaia Black, will you consent to take my name, and along with all the witches in our coven share my future, my fortune and my follies for as long as we - all or any of us - walk upon this Earth?"

Cissy smiled demurely and answered, "Of course I will."

Harry leaned to his right and kissed Cissy, "so mote it be."

He reached into his shirt pocket and removed two small rectangular boxes. He looked anxious.

"In the real world I will place my ring on each of your fingers, these are dream rings and if you accept yours you must know that I will be using your bodies in the waking world."

Narcissa noted the strain in her warlock's voice, "Milord, there is something you are not telling us."

"I'm getting to it, milady." He stared at the open boxes in his hand, sighed, and said, "I tried to kiss you awake today, but that wasn't enough."

"You have to take us, don't you?"

"Unreserved, unhindered, unconditional love - we can't even use a contraceptive charm, there's a very real possibility that one or both of you will get pregnant, as I'm, ah, apparently quite fertile."

Bella trembled and moaned, "My lord, I think I just came as you said that."

Narcissa nodded, "Me too, Harry, the thought of you, giving me your baby is making me very, well, /randy/right now!"

Harry still looked pained, "The problem is that I will be using your bodies when you are asleep and unaware of what I am doing to you, by definition that's nonconsensual and I'm having trouble with that."

Cissy kissed Harry, hard."Promise me something, my lord?"

"If it's in my power, anything, Cissy."

"When you do revive us and we are lying asleep as a married couple should, promise me that you will wake me by pushing this" and she squeezed his erection through his trousers, "into my sleeping body."

Harry gulped, that was exactly what he was planning to do, but only to wake the Black sisters from their cursed sleep.

"Bella?"

"Harry, I hope to wake up every morning with you sheathed deep inside me, but I know I have agreed to share you with my coven sisters, so I will be content to have you as often as I may."

Cissy smiled, "Tell me Harry, have you ever dreamed of having two sisters at the same time?"

"I never thought I could be so lucky."

Narcissa stood beside the bed, loosened the lacings on the front of her ruby-red gown, and let it fall off her shoulders; Bella likewise stood, grabbed the hem of her deep purple nightdress, and simply pulled it off in one fluid motion.

The Black sisters were in the full flush of young womanhood, white skin, firm breasts that didn't need support, each perfect in her own way. Cissy was just a bit thinner with smaller breasts. She wore red silk knickers, the bikini cut that Harry supposed was popular in the Seventies - which suited her perfectly.

Bella was curvier, with slightly larger, rounder breasts and a pleasant flaring of the hips from a waspish waist. Her purple-lace knickers were the same color as her eyes.

"Cissy, I think someone has on entirely too many clothes, don't you?"

Smiling, the two girls worked in tandem to divest Harry of his shirt, under-jacket trousers and socks. Bella's eyes grew wide as she pulled down his pants and exposed his eagerly pulsing flesh pole.

Harry smiled at Bella's reaction and reached for her lace knickers. With one smooth motion he slipped them over her firm, nicely rounded butt and down to her knees where she obligingly stepped out of them. Her sex was lightly furred with soft dark pubic hair, and glistened with moisture.

He then turned to Cissy, still standing beside the bed, who moved a bit closer to give him access to her red knickers as well. He slipped the silk down her slender hips and noted that her carpet matched her curtains - her pubic hair was as downy white as her platinum locks.

Cissy palmed a sickle from her night stand and asked, "Heads or tails, Bella?"

Deep violet eyes looked into Harry's eyes of emerald green as she answered, "Tails!"

Cissy flipped the coin, which came up tails, "You go first then, but leave some for me, dear coven sister!"

Bella squealed, rolled onto her back, spread her legs wide and held her arms out for Harry to join her.

Harry wanted nothing more than to just take her, but he realized he had an opportunity here, and an obligation. To make Bella and Cissy's first time special, even if it was just a dream.

Harry smiled, "You won the toss, milady Bella, and that means you come first!"

Taking her left hand, Harry placed the ring on her third finger. He kissed her tenderly, then with increasing passion as his magic hands roamed all over her body, eliciting squeaks of surprise and delight.

When he went down on her she nearly lost her mind.

Harry played her like a musical instrument, and Bella vowed then and there to be anything and everything Harry would ever want her to be.

The vagina curatia charm worked in dream-scape as well and when Harry did finally sheath himself in her velvety warmth she groaned in pure bliss.

Bella loved Harry's long, slow strokes in and out and he was happy to oblige. Cissy leaned in to kiss her warlock even as he pounded her sister.

"Does it excite you, Lord Harry, to know that you may very well be planting your baby in my little sister right now?"

Harry groaned, grunted and shot off inside Bella.

Then the couple disappeared from Dreamscape.

)O(

Bella opened her eyes for the fist time in over twenty years to a softly lit room, Harry, looking every bit as delicious in real life as he did in her dreams, looked down on her with love and concern.

They were joined at the sex and warm fluid was leaking out of her.

"Are you okay, Bella?" he asked, worriedly.

"That depends, Harry."

"On what?"

"On whether or not you can do that again, now that I'm awake enough to really enjoy it!"

He smiled, relieved of the guilt he'd been carrying and began to push into her with renewed vigor - again, and again, and again, driving the guilt and shame he'd been feeling away with each thrust. He pushed hard and ground his full length in her making her groan,"Yesssss!"

"Now" Harry looked over at himself and saw that Bella was definitely enjoying his ministrations. Smiling he let Astarte take him back to Dreamscape.

)O(

Dream Harry appeared back in Cissy's bed at the same moment he and Bella had faded out.

"How is my sister, milord?"

"She's awake and she's fine, I'd go as far as to say she's wonderful!"

"I'm glad, and I'm especially happy that you came back for me."

"I'll always come back for you, Cissy."

"Come, Harry. Lie on the bed as you did before, with your back against the headboard. That's it."

She straddled him, trapping his stiff erection with the folds of her over stimulated quim.

"Just lie there, milord, let me take care of you."

He placed his hands on her hips and steadied her as she began to rub her wet cleft against his throbbing member, she slid and pushed and slid and pushed until the head of his cock slipped into her tight entrance.

They both groaned as he placed his hand on her mound, his fingers splayed around his thick cock and intoned, "Vagina curatia sum!"

He rolled her onto her back, keeping her legs about his waist and began to plunder her depths with his insistent cock, they pushed against each other urgently, she locked her ankles together at the small of his back and screamed as orgasm after orgasm overtook her. He finally groaned and shot rope after hot rope of sticky cum inside her and watched, concerned, as her eyes fluttered open.

"Oh, Harry, Harry! I always knew."

He looked puzzled, "Knew what."

She smirked, "I always knew that someday my prince would cum."

)O(

Bellatrix Lestrange writhed on the floor of the old Riddle Manor as her lord continued to hold her under the /cruciatus/curse - it was amazing that she could derive so much pleasure from pain, she was practically glowing as wave after wave of carnal pleasure coursed through her. Voldemort released her from the curse and the sick little bitch still writhed on the floor rapturously. The dark lord could actually smell her arousal. It was a pity that his resurrection had left him impotent. Oh well, he liked to hurt people and Bellatrix enjoyed pain. It was a good match.

"Crucio!"

)O(

Narcissa Black lay back in the tiny bedroom of
Forty-nine Rolfe Street sweating profusely, writhing on the bed as orgasm after orgasm overtook her. She had gathered her skirt about her waist and practically torn her expensive knickers off so that she could plunge her fingers repeatedly into her gushing sex. At one point she wandlessly summoned her wand so that she could fuck herself with the thick wooden handle. Thank the Goddess she'd had the presence of mind to cast a silencing spell or her son would have burst in on her thinking she was being attacked.

After what seemed like an age the seemingly endless chain of orgasms stopped, leaving Narcissa panting and bemused, naked from the waist down, soaking the thin mattress with her juices and sweat.

"Merlin, Morgana, Hecate and Maeve," she gasped, "what in the nine hells was that?"
Sign up to rate and review this story