Categories > Books > Harry Potter > If Wishes Were Hippogriffs

"Hit the Showers!"

by PerfesserN

The obligatory shower scene with the Quidditch Hotties! Plus Professor McGonagall offers special incentives for Harry’s transfiguration practical exam.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Angelina Johnson,Mandy Brocklehurst - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] - Published: 2008-10-25 - Updated: 2008-10-25 - 2928 words - Complete

?Blocked


Chapter 21 - "Hit the Showers!"

Millicent and Su were talking with Susan and Hannah about what they might do as a special treat for their Warlock.

"What do you give the wizard who has everything?" Susan asked.

"We can give him what he's never had, a family." Hannah suggested.

"Myrtle's already way ahead of us on that score!" Millie laughed, not unkindly, they all loved Myrtle.

"How about a place of his own?"Su suggested.

Millie looked puzzled, "He already has this lovely apartment, and soon he will take possession of the Potter properties."

Susan smiled, "Yes, but this is really Helena's apartment, and the Potter lands and houses belong to the family- what Harry needs is a place he can call his own, a private little getaway."

"Slytherin's Cottage!" the two Hufflepuffs said in unison.

Su smiled and nodded, "Perfect, how do we do this?"

It was Millie's turn to smile,"Oh Dobby?"

A soft sound like a cork being pulled from a bottle and the world's best paid house elf appeared. "Yes Lady Potters ma'ams?"

The girls described what they wanted to do for Harry and Dobby practically shook with anticipatory glee, "There is being enough work for two house elves, I think."

"Who do you have in mind, Dobby?"Su asked.

"I'm hoping Winky will be being the Great Harry Potter's elf too."

"Can any of us offer Winky the job?" Millicent suggested.

"Winky is not wanting a paying job, Lady Great Millie-cent, Winky is wanting bonding."

"And that has to be done by the head of the house." Susan explained.

Dobby nodded, "I'm hoping someone is accepting Winky soon, she is fading. . ." the little elf looked at the witches gathered there with sad, tennis ball sized eyes.

Su headed for the door, "I'll tell Mandy, she's next up in the rota."

"Dobby, do you know where to find Harry's cabin, the one that he inherited from the founder?" Millicent asked.

Dobby stood as straight and tall as it was possible for him to be, "A house elf, even one who is paid, knows where all the master's properties is being."

"Do you have time to, um, "pop"over there and see what it needs?"

He nodded his head enthusiastically, "Dobby will be making the time, Great Lady Mille-cent Ma'am."

)O(

Harry rubbed his eyes as he leaned back from the table. He'd finished the Ordinary Wizarding Level Charms and Transfiguration written exams and was looking forward to the practicals the next day.

As he let his head fall back it landed in a very nice, soft place.

"Hi Harry!"

He opened his eyes and saw two beautiful dark brown eyes looking back and a pecan brown face framed by soft black curls.

"Hi Angelina!" The back of Harry's head was nestled between Angelina's breasts, "This is nice!"

"Too much study, time to unwind!"

Harry looked over at the other voice and saw Alicia, the other Gryffindor chaser, holding three brooms, hers, Alicia's and Harry's Firebolt.

Harry had spent a good deal of time during practice over the years admiring Alicia's bum on her broom. He loved the way she'd catch the quaffle then lean forward stretching the fabric of her riding breeches over those wonderful arse cheeks. That image had been the inspiration for many a midnight wank.

He'd imagine her on her hands and knees while he, kneeling behind her, would hold onto her long brown plait and pound her cross-eyed.

His eyes went slightly out of focus and he smiled, "Have I told you lately that I love you?"

"Can I join you?"

Mandy Potter nee Brocklehurst, lithe and tall, her blonde hair in a ponytail, stood by the open window already astride her Cleansweep.

Harry "Whooped", grabbed his Firebolt, and dove out the window, mounting his broom in free fall and streaking skyward; three laughing witches close on his tail.

They flew over the Quidditch pitch doing "lazy eights" between the goals. Angelina spotted a practice quaffle wedged beneath the wooden steps that lead up to the announcer's box and the foursome enjoyed playing two on two games, each team trying to put the quaffle through the other's goal. Just to keep things interesting the teams rotated members every seven minutes or whenever a goal was scored.

It was raucous, confusing, exhausting fun for all - the sun was just below the horizon when Angelina shouted "Hit the showers!"

They ran, laughing, to the changing rooms where Harry, seemingly out of habit, went to the wizard's side leaving his three witches blinking in surprise.

"Harry?" Alicia called out.

Harry poked his head around the corner, "Yes?"

"You have three young, nubile witches planning to get naked in the changing room" Mandy explained, as if to asmall child, "and you're just going to walk away from that?"

Harry grinned and stepped out from the barrier wearing a brilliant smile - and nothing else. "Tell you what, whoever can match my outfit first will have first right of refusal."

Angelina and Alicia practically tore their blouses, jeans and underwear off. Mandy, being a true Ravenclaw, simply vanished her clothing.

The two Gryffindor chasers looked gobsmacked, "You've just vanished all your clothes!"

"Yes, I did."

"What will you wear back to the tower?"

"I thought I'd wear Harry!" she smirked, "Then again I'm pretty good at transfiguration and there are lots of towels in here."

Harry led his three witches into the showers and charmed several showerheads to converge on a spot in the middle of the tiled room.

They all had fun lathering each other, Harry marveled at how different all the girls were and yet, how perfect - each in their own way.

He had fun playing a form of"blind man's bluff" where he had to close his eyes and guess which girl he was soaping by the size and shape of her breasts. He had to do several"examinations" before he could make a qualified guess. Of course while he was providing that service two other pairs of hands kept his "block and tackle"nice and clean.

After he'd ensured they were all"squeaky" fresh he led them out to the changing area where Angelina wrapped several thick towels around the benches running through the center of the room.

Mandy led Harry to the middle of one bench and directed him to sit astride it. She placed her legs on his, straddling him and carefully directed his bone-hard cock into her more than ready quim. Harry knew from locker room chatter that girls who played competition level Quidditch didn't have "cherries." Apparently riding a broom took care of that small detail fairly quickly. She slid down his fleshy pole, taking him halfway, and then pulled up before settling down in his lap, fully surrounding his pulsing length. They sat there for several minutes just enjoying a long, sensuous snog.

He let her set the pace. They sat, face to face, peering deeply into each other's eyes when they weren't tongue wrestling as Mandy rode him. It didn't take long for her to climax, and Harry wasn't far behind, but he was far from finished. He laid her gently back on the towel covered bench and trapped the back of her knees with the inside of his elbows so that she looked as though she had fallen backwards in a chair. Of course the fact that this "chair" was Harry and was stroking faster and faster as she moaned, then cried, then screeched to announce her orgasm to the echoing walls was just a bonus. . .

Harry lay back on the bench, his persistently erect member still leaking a dribble of cum and said, "Next!"

Alicia stood over Harry's face giving him an excellent view of her nicely trimmed pussy - he only had to raise his head a little to touch her already soaking folds with his talented tongue.

Angelina straddled Harry in areverse cowboy and took him in one smooth stroke.

"Oh, /Harrrrryyyyyyy/!" she cried as she rode him. Her beautiful, smooth, dark chocolate ass rose and fell, rose and fell, pulled nearly out and then pushed down and back hard, forcing him deep inside.

Meanwhile Alicia was getting the royal lingual treatment, parseltongue with a recently acquired lengthening charm allowed Harry to plunder her depths even as he was deliciously pounded by Angelina.

He tongued and fingered Alicia, keeping her on the brink, then pushed his girl-cum soaked middle finger past her sphincter.

Alicia screeched, then fell forward against Angelina who was in the throes of yet another Richter-scale orgasm.

Harry carefully extracted himself from the two completely sated Gryffindors and headed back into the shower to rinse off. He was enjoying the long, hot soak when three pairs of arms encircled him and he spent the next few minutes in a delightful four-way snog.

)O(

Harry returned to Helena's apartment with all three witches in tow, Angelina, Alicia, and Mandy all wore short terrycloth togas, which got a rise from several underclassmen. Harry, whose clothing had mysteriously disappeared, wore a towel about his waist - which got a reaction from several underclasswomen.

The four teens tumbled into the living room and stopped short.

Dobby knelt on the rug, holding avery frail looking Winky.

"Dobby, what's happened?"

"She is not bonding with Hogwarts, Lord Harry Potter Sir. Winky's magic is all used up."

"What can we do?"

"She is needing binding with afamily, sir." A single tear coursed down the elf's cheek. "It may be being too late now, sir."

Harry nodded.

He knelt by the diminutive pair and called, "Winky?"

Her eyes fluttered open, rheumy and unfocused.

"Winky, I need a good house elf -a nanny for my children. I was hoping you could help me."

"Youz be needing a good elf, not a bad elf . . ."

"You are a good elf, Winky. You kept your master's secrets, you never betrayed your Master Barty. I don't believe you would ever betray our family."

At the word "family" Winky's eyes became fierce and focused, "Is you paying Winky? Is you making Winky wear clothes?"

Harry shook his head, "Winky, you can run around starkers if it makes you happy, and the only money you'll get is family money - to buy food and other necessities."

Winky shakily raised her right hand, which Harry took. Her chin quivered as she asked, "You is making Winky /family/?"

"As head of the House of Potter and Warlock of the Coven of the Four Houses, I declare you a Potter Elf and First Elf Nanny to the Coven of the Four Houses."

An amber glow enveloped their joined hands and Winky smiled. Then slept.

Dobby smiled and said, "Lord Harry Potter is a great and powerful Warlock. Winky will be better soon."

Harry smiled, "Take good care of her, Dobby."

The elf smiled, bowed and faded away with his charge.

Mandy shook her head, "That is the oddest elf I've ever met. Did you notice his speech?"

"Not the usual house elf patois."Angelina observed.

"Well, he is the highest paid house elf in the world." Harry snickered, "He gets a galleon and one day off every month. I tried to get him to take more, but he talked me back down."

)O(

Professor Minerva McGonagall sat on her desk in the transfiguration classroom dressed in a red diaphanous gown that enhanced, rather than obscured, the matching bra and panty set, suspenders and hose. Five inch spiked "fuck-me" heels completed the ensemble.

Harry swallowed hard, "Um, Professor, I thought we were going to practice transfiguration."

"We are, Mister Potter, but Ithought it might help to give you a wee bit of /incentive/."

Saying that, she smiled, and pulled the two long sticks from her hair freeing the flaming locks to cascade over her shoulders and down her back. She looked like a pin-up from the 1940s, when it was known that it wasn't what showed that made a pinup girl sexy, but what was hinted at.

"I have three practical tasks, for each task you complete to acceptable OWL levels you can choose one article of clothing that I will remove. Understand?"

Harry smiled and nodded.

"First task, transfigure this teacup into a tortoise."

With a grin and the slightest movement of his wand the teacup became a small European Tortoise.

"Excellent, Mister Potter, silent casting with minimal wand movement, definitely exceeds expectations."

"If you believe that then I'm sure the examiner will grant me an "O", the gown, please."

Minerva smirked and stood by her desk, "If you aim high, you'll never be disappointed." Then let the red acromantula silk gown fall off her shoulders.

Her bra and knickers set was adeep British racing green, very nearly black.

"Next task, transfigure this toadstool into a toad."

Harry made a surreptitious movement with his wand, directed his attention to the toadstool and whispered,"Ribbet!"

Minerva frowned, "Acceptable, but you would have exceeded expectations if you had cast the charm silently."

Harry grinned, concentrated on the toad, a perfect example of /Bufo vulgaris/, which suddenly sprouted bat-like wings and flew to the chandelier.

She smiled and laughed in sheer delight, "Oh, outstanding, Harry, well done, well done indeed!"

"Thank you, Professor, lose the bra, please."

Minerva smiled and worked the front clasp between the lace cups and dropped the undergarment onto the floor, kicking it to the side to rest next to the gown she'd dropped earlier.

Harry moved closer to her, reaching for those wonderful, soft-yet-firm globes but she held up her hand, stepped over to the long table in front of her desk and, in a voice thick with lust, whispered, "Last task; change this table into a bed while I'm sitting on it."

Minerva rolled onto the table and lounged, propped up on her elbows, her brilliant red hair flowing onto the polished table top. One of her long legs bent at the knee the other straight -which emphasized the length of her sumptuous legs. Harry smiled, closed his eyes and concentrated. One could almost imagine him "seeing" the bed. Keeping his eyes closed he slowly spread his arms wide and then suddenly brought his hands together. There was a bright light, a clap of distant thunder and Minerva found herself on a magnificent king-sized four poster with silk sheets and a satin duvet. The silk encased pillows were strewn with fragrant rose petals.

"Beyond Outstanding, Harry! What would you have me take off then, the shoes?"

Harry, who had already shed his clothing, knee-walked from the foot of the bed till he was kneeling between Minerva's legs and said, "Leave the shoes on, they're dead sexy."

"What shall I remove then?"

Harry smirked and said, "I've already taken the liberty." Then he lifted her bare bum, lined up his rampant cock and slid into her slick tunnel with one smooth motion.

She wrapped her long legs around his waist, locking her ankles together in the small of his back and groaned, "Oh aye!"

Harry began the series of ten shallow strokes, ten deep, ten slow, ten fast and hard and deep that made Minnie into the wanton "slapper" that she loved to be when making love to her Warlock.

In no time she was babbling in amix of Gaelic and English, screaming "Ach, /Daibhidh/! Beloved, ah, ah, ah, ah, /ayyyyyyyiiiiiieeeee/!"

Harry smiled as he probed her wet depths and thought, "It's good to be the Warlock!"

)O(

Harry returned from his practical"studies" to find Alicia and Mandy fitting a small, terrycloth toga onto Winky.

"That looks fine, Winky."

"Missus Potters is helping Winky with her uniform, Master Harry."

Indeed, the towel was cinched at the waist and held at the shoulder by a small brooch bearing the Potter family crest.

"It looks nice, Winky, and is definitely not clothes."

The little elf beamed at the "not clothes."

"Missus Potters is finding much work for me, I will be doing my bestest for the Ancient and Noble House of Potter."

"I know you will, Winky. That's a good elf."

Winky sobbed and faded.

"Did I say something wrong?" he asked, worried.

"No, Harry, you said something very right," Alicia assured him, "she's just not used to being treated with courtesy and kindness."

"Well, she'd better get used to it, she deserves no less."

Angelina entered the room dressed in a short gown of white silk. The contrast of the pale gown against her dark skin was startling, and very sexy. "How did the Practical studies go?"

"Oh you know Professor McGonagall; she's quite the task mistress - rides me to the point of exhaustion . . . not that I'm complaining!"

Angelina embraced Harry from behind, and form fitted her body against his back. As he reveled in her soft, comforting warmth she deftly unbuttoned his shirt and loosened his belt.

"Poor baby," she cooed, "how about a lie down?"

Mandy knelt before Harry and loosened his trousers button and fly, smiled and remarked, "Seems our Lord has a small, um, not so small problem."

Angelina smiled and said, "I think the two of us can handle it."

Alicia cleared her throat from her seat on the couch and with a look of sultry hunger raised three fingers.

Harry sighed theatrically, "This may take a while."

As Mandy captured his bulbous gland with her lips Alicia nibbled his ear and whispered, "Take all the time you need, Harry. We're not going anywhere!"

And in that simple statement the girls summed up Harry's idea of heaven - knowing he would never ever be lonely again.
Sign up to rate and review this story