Categories > Books > Harry Potter > If Wishes Were Hippogriffs

A Little Place of His Own

by PerfesserN

Harry helps Patricia with her self-image. He and Tracy and Daphne take a walk around the lake. Dobby proudly shows off /Lord Harry's Retreat./

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] - Published: 2008-11-01 - Updated: 2008-11-01 - 3025 words - Complete

?Blocked


Chapter 22 - A Little Place of His Own

Author's note: The beautiful girl I married had, at first, a very poor self-image. Those things that I found most appealing were, in her mind, flawed somehow. When we went back to her old High School for her 10th year reunion I was gratified to see all the"popular" guys go ga-ga over the beautiful, competent, self-assured woman my wife had become. Eat your hearts out guys; the belle of the ball goes home with me! Nya-nya-nya-nya-nya!

)O(

Harry was sitting at the long table in Rowena Ravenclaw's library, enjoying an excellent lunch with a few of his witches.

"Minnie, Luv, did you know, in advance, what tasks Zelda had for me?"

Minerva raised her eyebrows,"Zelda?"

Harry blushed, "Well, yeah, Griselda insisted I call her that after the third transfiguration task."

"Better be careful with that boyish charm, my Lord Warlock, or Griselda Marchbanks might just take the rejuvenation curse for you as well."

"I already have riches beyond measure." He said, and kissed his way around the dining table.

"So, what did she have you do?"

Harry smirked, "She had me transfigure a teacup into a tortoise, a toadstool into a toad and a table into a . . . hobby horse.

"I almost panicked when she hobbled over to the table and said, "Transfigure this table!" I thought she was going to hop up on it."

"Harry, she's almost two-hundred years old, I think it's safe to say she won't be "hopping" up on anything too soon."

"She liked the hobby horse; Imade it into a carrousel pony with purple livery."

"I'd say you impressed her, now finish your lunch and be prepared to do the same with charms."

"Yus, ma'am!"

)O(

In Rowena's library Patricia Potter nee Stimpson was an emotional wreck, she'd been mooning over Harry, along with half the population of Hogwarts since before the Tri-wizard Tournament. Somehow, inexplicably, she found herself in the Coven of the Four Houses - and Harry couldn't possibly have known her from Auntie Eve. She looked at her reflection and didn't like what she saw. She wore glasses, her mouth was markedly wide, her hair was terribly short and much too kinky, she was excessively tall, she had no baps to speak of, her legs were too long her knees were knobby and . . .

"Patricia?"

Harry sat next to her on the library couch and took one of her too-large hands in his.

"Y-yes, Harry?"

"Are you alright, you seem distracted somehow."

"No, I'm, I . . ."

She broke down in tears.

She would have run from the room but Harry held her in a tight embrace so she could cry herself out on his shoulder.

By the time Patricia could bring herself to speak Harry's shoulder was soaked with tears.

"Its okay, Tricia, you don't have to do anything you don't want to." He conjured a handkerchief and handed it to her.

She pulled back away from him, adjusted her glasses back onto her nose, wiped the tears from her face and blew her nose, loudly.

"Oh Harry, you can release me from my vows - its okay. There are lots of girls, prettier and more charming and more athletic than me that would love to be the next Mrs. Potter."

Harry studied her face, nodded, and pulled her into a tight hug, "I'll release you from your vows if that's what you really want. Is there someone you'd rather be with, or do you just not want to be with anyone right now?"

She leaned back again and looked puzzled, "I don't want to be released. I thought you didn't want to be with /me/."

Harry smiled, "Do you know why Ilove you Patricia?"

She could only shake her head, not daring to speak.

"Last year, when I was being shunned by everyone else you always had an encouraging word for me. And do you remember when you had to go to the Hospital wing?"

"Yes," she said in a small voice,"I was studying for my OWLs and the pressure got to be too much."

"Do you remember what you did then?"

"I went back and finished my exams."

"You faced your greatest fear head on. That's when I knew I could love you."

She gave Harry a look of astonishment, and then discombobulated puzzlement. "You'll have to explain that to me, Harry."

"You were scared, you were at the end of your rope, ready to quit."

Comprehension dawned, "But Ididn't."

"No, you didn't" he smiled, knowing that she understood.

"They could fail me but no way was I gonna quit!"

"That was the bravest thing Iever saw." Harry said, pulling her into a tight embrace. "And I knew that we would be friends, and hopefully, more than friends."

He leaned forward to give her atender kiss and their glasses bumped. They laughed and removed their glasses then kissed properly for the first time.

"Of course your lips are /so/kissable; I could see that from across the Great Hall."

My mouth is so wide you can see it from Hogsmeade, she thought. Still, if Harry likes it, I can live with it.

He ran his fingers through her short kinky hair.

"And your soft hair frames your face so beautifully, when the lights behind you it forms a halo."

He kissed her deeply. "Shall Igo on?"

She nodded, her breath becoming more ragged as he deftly unbuttoned her starched white blouse.

"Your breasts are perfect, not too large, firm little cones that cry out to be kissed."

Two scones on an ironing board you mean, still, he does seem to genuinely like them, hmmmm, I like him liking them.

He kissed one, then the other, then palmed one as he licked and sucked the junction of her neck and shoulders.

"And your legs," he said, sliding a hand up her thigh, "your legs just go on forever."

Oh, yes, keep that up, keep .. . wait, he's stopped. Why has he stopped?

Harry held Patricia at arms length, waiting for her to come back. When her eyes finally focused on his he said, "Patricia, I love you. You. Yes I want to make love to you, but know this, I love you for your courage, for your strength of character, not just because you have a beautiful face and a body that would make a monk weep for his vows."

She smiled, wistfully, and said,"I believe you, Harry." And she realized she did believe him.

Patricia made an additional vow that day. She would never doubt Harry's love again. And she would always look at herself through Harry's eyes.

"Tell me more about my legs." she purred, and placed his hand back under her skirt.

Harry laid her back on the couch and arranged her legs so that her left foot was up on the couch, her knee bent, and her right foot was on the floor. She'd evidently gotten the memo that advised against wearing knickers because when Harry pushed her uniform skirt up her thighs he uncovered her wet, furry treasure beneath.

He fell to his knees and worshiped at the altar of Patricia's sex, pungent and gleaming with her arousal.

)O(

Daphne and Tracey and Megan were comparing notes with Millicent and Pansy as to what Harry seemed to like and were getting more confused by the moment.

Pansy was saying, "He's like an animal, a force of nature! He takes you on that massive cock of his and rocks you to your very soul!"

Millie shook her head, "He's gentle and loving and when he moves into you he lets you know that you're his whole world."

"I couldn't walk straight for two days!" Pansy insisted.

"I felt as if I'd been touched by an angel." Millie countered.

Hermione put her book down and said, "Sympathetic magic."

The four Vipera and one Puff looked at Hermione, who blushed, "It's obviously some kind of sympathetic magic. Professor McGonagall . . ."

"Minnie to my friends." The professor said from the doorway where she'd been watching the exchange between her sister witches.

". . . Minnie suggested it first. Somehow Harry gets into our heads, maybe its some form of subconscious legilimens, maybe its empathy. Whatever it is, Harry seems to know what awitch needs and becomes exactly that."

"So if I need a knight in shining armor, riding in on a white steed?" Daphne suggested.

"Then Harry will carry you off to his love nest on the back of a hippogriff - believe me, I /know/!"Hermione smirked.

Just then they heard a familiar voice shriek, "Harrrryyyyyy!" accompanied by a masculine groan.

"Sounds like Patricia's getting what she needs." Pansy said, smiling.

"Thank the Goddess for the stamina of a teenaged male!" Minerva chuckled.

"You're welcome." Astarte said from her perch atop Hermione's chair.

Daphne turned to Tracey and asked, "Have you?"

Tracey shook her head, "Have you?"

Both Vipera stood and strode purposefully in the direction of the library couch.

"I hope Harry's been taking his vitamins." Hermione said, smiling. "Those two look determined."

"Oh, damn!" Daphne groused.

"What is it?" Hermione asked.

"He's phased off somewhere and taken Patricia with him."

"Lord Harry Potter Sir is in Missus Helena's bedchamber, ma'ams." Dobby said, smiling, before popping out of the room himself.

)O(

Later that afternoon Dobby appeared in the middle of the apartment's living room and looked about for Susan or Hannah or Millicent.

"Looking for someone in particular, Dobby?" Myrtle asked.

"Yes, Lady Mrytle, ma'am. Lady Millie-cent and Lady Susan and Lady Hannah had a duty for us."

"Oh, yes, the cottage! They told us all about it - how is it coming?"

"Potter's Retreat is coming nicely, Lady Myrtle, ma'am, but there is dark magic under the basement floor."

Su asked, "Something dark from the founder?"

"Is not feeling like founder's magic, Lady Su, ma'am. Is feeling like Bad Master's book."

Myrtle turned toward the bedroom,"We should tell Harry."

But then was stopped short by the sound of shrieking laughter coming from the bed.

The former ghost paused and said,"I think it can wait, don't you?"

Dobby smiled sheepishly and nodded.

)O(

Daphne and Tracey gave Patricia two hours before they made their way quickly to Helena's apartment, quietly slipping into the founder's bedchamber by way of the adjoining bathroom. Both /Vipera/sniggered as they took in the scene before them.

Harry was on his knees in the center of the bed, Patricia was on her back, well, shoulders really as she was impaled on Harry's unflagging cock, one leg on the bed her other over his shoulder.

Harry was calling, softly,"Patricia . . . Trish . . . Sweetie?"

Daphne strode forward, "I think you wore her out, stud."

Harry chuckled, nodded, then pulled gently out, which elicited a little mew of disappointment from the prostrate witch.

He whispered, so as not to disturb his sleeping Gryffindor, "I need the loo," then excused himself for amoment to freshen up in the bathroom.

"Care to take a walk?" Harry asked as he returned, fastening the clasp on his school robe. He held out his arms for both girls to join him in a three-way cuddle, then faded.

The trio faded in on the far side of the lake, in the same spot where four girls, each from a different house, had first declared their intention to form a coven.

The transfigured blanket and pillows were still there, a testament to the enormity of the magic of that first meeting.

"In later years this will become a hallowed place, because this is where it all really began." Daphne whispered.

"It's warm here." Tracey observed. The rest of the grounds around Hogwarts were in the grip of a late autumn chill.

"It's because this little island of magic remembers how things were on that day. It doesn't even get dark here. Oh, the sun goes down, but there's a glow about this meadow - you can see it from Rowena's tower if you look across the lake."

Daphne looked worried, "Harry, um, we wanted to, y'know . . ."

"You want to make love?"

Both girls nodded, sheepishly.

"Then this is the perfect place! This is no shrine to chastity; it's an altar to the Goddess Astarte, for whom the physical coming together of a man and woman is an act of worship."

Suddenly the three mages found themselves denuded.

Harry looked at his two Vipera and smiled, "I love magic!"

He kissed Daphne, then Tracey. The girls ran their hands over Harry's torso and back, wrapped their long fingers around his fully erect cock and gave him a little squeeze.

"Blessed be!" they chimed in unison.

"Oh, aye!"

Harry let the girls to the blanket and cushions and knelt with them, kissing, touching, fondling. He laid them, side-by-side on the blanket and began to alternately touch, cuddle, stroke, lick, suck and caress both girls.

Daphne lay on the blanket, her blonde hair loose and free framed her head and shoulders as she moaned in appreciation of Harry's ministrations.

Tracey's thick raven locks cascaded over her shoulders and down her back as she leaned up on her elbows watching intently while Harry alternately lapped and manipulated her and her sister /Vipera/.

Harry's green eyes met hers and he released a little magic through his fingers. Her brown eyes rolled back in her head and she gasped as the first of many orgasms overtook her.

She looked through heavy lidded eyes as he murmured a charm while cupping Daphne's sex, then slid his immense cock into her with ease.

They were a beautiful sight; Harry leaning forward between Daphne's legs, her knees bent, her hands gripping his shoulders. They kissed as they made sweet, patient love with each other. When Harry's strokes became longer and firmer and more insistent Daphne found her voice, practically singing, "Oh Harry, oh God, oh /yaaaaaaa-AAAAHHHHHhhhhhhhh/!"

Daphne fell back on the blanket, a sated little smile on her serene face. Harry's eyes locked onto Tracey's.

Where he had been gentle and patient with Daphne he was like an animal with Tracy. Eyes dark with lust, Harry fell on his raven haired /Vipera/, pinning her shoulders to the ground to kiss her with just the right amount of excessive force. Tracey bucked her hips against Harry's letting him know that she wanted to feel him inside her, /godsdamnit/, and now!

Harry paused just long enough to charm her virgin sex before reverting to the fucking animal that Tracey craved.

Daphne watched the primeval dance of the ages in morbid fascination as Harry growled and plunged his cock deep into her Vipera sister and she, wrapping her arms and legs around him, flung her hungry sex back at his glistening pole screaming as he slammed into her over and over and over and over again.

They pounded each other, slap, slap, slapping until they were both screaming as Harry filled her with his joyful juice. They paused only briefly, and then Harry began to pump with renewed vigor, they lost themselves in that sacred act of carnal worship until, finally, they were completely exhausted, covered in a patina of perspiration, panting into each other's hair.

"I love you, Harry Potter!"

"I love you, Tracey Potter!"

Just before sleep took her, Tracey thought sympathetic magic, indeed!

)O(

Dobby proudly gave Harry, Millicent, Susan and Hannah a tour of the cottage he'd dubbed, Lord Harry's Retreat.

Harry was wide eyed, first at the amazingly tall hedges that hid the cottage from view. Muggles couldn't see the plastered brick nogging, thatched roofed cottage even if there weren't notice-me-not charms in place.

There was a split door which Dobby insisted had to be painted green leading into the largest room in the cottage. The room served as kitchen, dining room and living room.

Against the far wall from the door was the brick fireplace with a mantle and a large mirror, which seemed to enlarge the room. The tongue in groove wooden floor was solid and in good repair. Of course Dobby had scrubbed it spotless before waxing it to a high sheen. There was one bedroom and a water closet and a much smaller room which Harry assumed would be a guest room.

Dobby lifted a trap door in the floor of the great room revealing stairs to the basement below. Directly below the main fireplace was a smaller inglenook in the basement which shared the chimney above. The walls were smooth limestone; the bedrock upon which the house had been built. The most prominent feature in the basement was the large hot tub of the style that Harry liked to share with his ladies. Two of the walls were recessed shelves that held most of the dry goods a small household would need day to day.

In the farthest corner from the stairs was a small area that Dobby had cordoned off with black ribbon.

"That is the place, Lord Harry, sir, the place that has the feel of bad master's book."

Harry held his hand over the spot; he could feel something, something familiar. Something like . . .

His lightning bolt scar exploded in pain.

At the same instant Dobby was thrown hard against the far wall, where he slid bonelessly to the floor.

Millicent flung herself between Harry and the place of dark magic on the rock floor, hoping to absorb whatever it was that was attacking her Lord Warlock.

Harry staggered back, his pain abated, and saw a look of grim satisfaction on Millie's face, then pain.

Black tendrils, like animated rivulets of tar encircled her neck. They coiled and tightened, strangling the life out of the gentle witch.

At the same time a ghostly image began to coalesce next to her writhing form. Harry had seen this spirit before.

It was young Tom Riddle.

)O(

Author's note: Before any of my up-to-speed on all things Potter readers say it, yes, I know Patricia Stimpson is a fellow fifth year in canon, but for this story I like her having already had a breakdown whilst studying for her dreaded OWLs. So rather than create an OC I decided to promote her. Congratulations Trish. . .

N!
Sign up to rate and review this story