Categories > Original > Romance

A Little Bit Longer{Nick Jonas] And I'll Be Fine.

by KissedByANerd 0 reviews

Okay, so i have "fallen in love" with the Jonas Brothers. They are so funny. [Dont worry im not obsesive, i promise] Soo...i decided to write a story about Nick Jonas. Woopie! I hope you love it an...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-10-19 - Updated: 2008-10-20 - 1046 words

-1TrainWreck
It's been exacally two months, fourteen days, seven hours, fifteen mniutes, and thrity seconds since I last saw Nick Jonas. Him and his curly hair, the curly hair I most certinaly have ran my finger through countless times, and his silky milk chocolate brown eyes in which have stared into mine with so much love my knees would get weak. Gigi, my nanny from like 5 years ago, opened the door to my room and poked her little head in.
"Hey, are you awake?" She asked scanning the room. This was the routine, I would be sleeping soundly and Gigi the super nanny would break into my room and wake me up at like seven in the morning. How crappy is that? Yeah! She broke into my room once! It was like the thirteenth of November, two years ago, and that night I just got back from The Jonas Brothers concert, yes I was going out with Nick then. It was like six in the morning and I locked my door because I knew Gigi would get bored in the morning and since my brother, Jacob, moved out she thinks that she can come and wake me up to cure her bordem. Yeah, not so much. Obviously she got a bobby pin and did a lock smith number on my door knob! I never forgave her for that, then yet again she always seems to make my day. Which has been good since Nick and his brothers have been on tour. Two Months, geez.
"Yes Gigi, im awake." I managed to get out in between yawns. She smiled and woddled over to my bedside. I stared up at her and with a groan I rolled out of bed. "Did you need something or are you really that bored?" I asked.
"No, Someoneis here to see you!" She chirped. I flinched at her high pitchy-ness and sighed.
"Who?"
She put on that stupid goofy grin and shook her head. "Im not telling you, you have to go and find out for yourself!" Stupid Nannys.
I threw my hair up in a pony tail and followed her down the stairs. Gigi gazed into the living room and smiled. That smile, the one she has now plasterd onto her tan face, was always the smile she gave Nick. But Nick couldnt be here, could he? I hurried down the stairs and there standing in the living room was Nick Jonas.
I screamed and jumped into his arms. "I can't believe you're here!"
Nick smirked and wrapped his arms around me. "What? Are you surpised?"
"Uh, yeah! You are suposed to be on tour!" I stopped hugging and stared at him. "You are saposed to be on tour, why arn't you on tour?!"
He laughed and shrugged. "I couldnt stand to be away from you for more than two months, all those fan girls flinging themselfs at me, i mean all I could think about was how jealous you would have been if you were there and then I thought to myself, I need to see Kaylee Martin."
I rolled my eyes. "Where any of those fan girls cuter than me?" I asked kissing him lightly on the lips.
"Absolutly." He smiled and deeped the kiss.
"Thats good to know I mean im glad your getting a variety."
Nick laughed and shook his head. "Man, i missed you." I smiled and turned to see Gigi with her hand on her heart staring at us.
"Did we put her in shock?" Nick whispered. I snorted and shook my head.
"I think she's waiting for you to kiss me again, I mean," I paused and watched Nicks face grow closer and clsoer to mine. "She just loves it."
He smiled. "I think i could do it again," He laughed. "For Gigi." He let the i linger in the air as his lips crashed agaisnt mine.
Nick pulled away and he smiled down at me. "Im going to take you to an amazing lunch today."
I laughed. "It's seven in the morning."
'Right, then breakfast."
"Alright then." I dropped my arms and started off towards the stairs.
"Wait, where are you going?" Nick asked staring quizically at me.
"Im going to change, I cant go to an amazing breakfast in this."
Mick smiled. "Great. Come back as Thora Birch."
I nodded. "Will do."

*
"I can’t believe you’ve never seen 'The Office'! It’s brilliant. Especially the fourth time you see it."
Nick took a bite of his waffle and smiled. "What happens the fourth time you see it?"
I smriked. "You can actually understand what they are saying."
Nick nodded and pointed his fork at me, little bits of waffle landed on my plate. "Then its final, you are taking me to see 'The Office' today."
"Four times?" I asked pleading him with my eyes.
"Of course."
I clapped and the waiter came and took our plates. "Are you ready?" I nodded and we paid for our food and walked out to his car. He turned on the radio and 'I Want Candy' by Aaron Carter blared through the speakers.
"You know what I think we need? A song. Like a song that's 'our song'. Something romantic, but not mushy, something that will make us remember this..."
"I want candy..."
"Okay. Perfect. So, from now on, no matter what you're doing, where you are, you'll stop and think of me when you hear this—"
"That's not gonna be our song." Nick stated.
"Why not? It's perfect. It's happy. It's hopeful. It has the word 'candy' in it." Nick laughed.
"It was also written about a boy wanting candy." I stared at Nick with a bemused smile painted on my face.
"You are so incapable of hearing multiple meanings hidden in songs, this is so a song about a guy wanting to be with a girl who he cant have and then he practically dies for her!"
Nick held back a laugh and shook his head. "Where did you hear that? He clearly states he wants Candy, there was nothing said about dieing!"
I shrugged and smiled. "See, i told you, incapable."

A/N: If you want me to continue please review and tell me what you think of it so far!! Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story