Categories > Games > Final Fantasy X-2

Cotton Candy

by CrimsonSeal 0 reviews

All Lucil wanted was to eat her cotton candy in peace.... Written for a LJ claims community a few years ago.

Category: Final Fantasy X-2 - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-10-22 - Updated: 2008-10-22 - 240 words - Complete

0Unrated
Title: Cotton Candy
Setting: Luca during the blitz tournament
Pairing: Elma and Lucil
Disclaimer: Don't own them, wish I did, they're too awesome! XD
Warnings: Elma on a sugar high...that should be warning enough. I used to play Elma in an RPG and cotton candy was her weakness so I'm using that here. Also, probably the shortest thing I've ever written.

Lucil tore a piece of the spun sugar off the tube she held in her hand and thoughtfully stuffed it into her mouth as she wandered along towards the stadium. I wonder what Elma's up to, she thought as she looked around for her friend.

Soon she got her answer as a hand clad in pink reached around her from behind and swiped a rather large piece of cotton candy off the tube. Lucil spun around in time to see Elma stuff it in her mouth all at once, then giggle as she swallowed it. "Got those autographs Maroda wanted," she said, holding up a small book.

Lucil gave Elma a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sure he'll like it very much," she said, smirking when she saw her subordinate blush suddenly. "Gotcha."

"Gee, Commander..." Elma said. "I didn't know you cared...." With that said, she snatched the rest of the cotton candy out of Lucil's hand and took off for the stadium.

"ELMA!" Lucil yelled, taking off after her.

She'd figure out why she kissed her later.
Sign up to rate and review this story