Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

Forgotten Lyrics and Odd Looks

by doyleangel 5 reviews

Couple weeks into the tour and Ryan starts acting weird.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-10-22 - Updated: 2008-10-23 - 646 words - Complete

1Ambiance
**ALRIGHT, I GOT MY THREE REVIEWS....BUT MAN I HAD TO BEG FOR IT...HOPEFULLY THE NEXT 5, THATS RIGHT, 5, I NEED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WON'T BE THAT HARD TO GET. ENJOY THE CHAPTER :-)


“Stop…Stop, I can’t…” Emma could barely get the words out she was laughing so hard. This was the second week on the tour and she was hanging out on the guy’s bus at their latest venue. Spencer and Ryan had been playing Rock Band 2, and Ryan had decided he was going to show off by play guitar and singing. And by playing both on expert. Well, it had all been fine and dandy until Ryan forgot the lyrics to his own song.
“I can’t believe you forgot the lyrics to your own song.” Emma wiped her eyes from the tears that had formed from laughing so hard. She looked up at Ryan to see him scowling at her.
“I was concentrating on the guitar notes. It’s not like playing a real guitar….it’s..different.” Ryan sat down on the couch and crossed his arms. Emma got up and sat next to him, laying her head on his shoulder.
“Aww Ry, I was just messing. Don’t be mad. Pwease?” Emma batted her eyelashes as him. She knew that always got to him. She saw the corner of his mouth twitch before breaking into a smile.
“Ok, ok. I forgive you.”
Emma smiled and got up from the couch. “I’m going outside to see what everyone is up to. I’ll catch you guys later.” Emma walked to the front of the bus, grabbed her phone off the table and headed out the door. She didn’t see anyone, so she walked around for a little bit until she saw Beckett and Butcher sitting at one of the tables. She wandered over there and sat next to Butcher, linking her arm with his and laying her head on his shoulder.
“Hey boys, what’s shaking?”
“Not much,” Beckett answered. “We were just wondering what we should do on the day off tomorrow since we’re staying here until tomorrow night. We were thinking maybe the mall.”
Emma’s eyes got wide. She hadn’t been to a mall in ages. “Seriously? Oh, if you guys go can I go too?”
Butcher unlinked his arm from hers to put it around her shoulder. “Of course you can. I mean, it’s better if a girl is with us anyway, that way we can just say we were tagging along for her instead of guys wanting to go shopping.”
Emma squealed and leaned over to hug Butcher when someone cleared their throat. Emma looked over to see Ryan standing next to the table.
“Hey guys, I was just coming to tell you that they’re ready for your sound check now.” He glanced at Emma and she thought she saw something in his eyes, but couldn’t make out what it was before he turned around and walked away.
“Alright, I’m gonna head back to my bus and chill before the concert tonight. I already had my sound check. I’ll see you guys later.” She waved at them before she got up and started walking towards her bus.
What was up with Ryan back then? He was acting weird. Hmm… It was bugging Emma that should couldn’t figure out what was wrong with him, so she decided that she would talk to him, but later, after the concert. If something was wrong, she didn’t want to set him off before the show, she knew he’d hate that even more. She reached her bus and climbed the stairs and crawled into her bunk to rest and relax before the show.



OK, 5 REVIEWS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...IT'S WRITTEN ALREADY..JUST NEEDS THE REVIEWS.
Sign up to rate and review this story