Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A smile on a her body

A smile on a her body

by Rainbow_Skittles 3 reviews

What happens when two girls fall into My Chemical Romance's fame? a lot. and i mean a lot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-10-19 - Updated: 2008-10-19 - 956 words

0Unrated
No body can be mean to me cause I suck at writing. I’m only doing this cause Clare really wants me to write something and yeah…



‘Clare. Clare is my name. When you put it backwards it spelt Eralc. That’s attractive.’ Clare thought looking down at her friend’s geometry homework.‘How did I get roped into doing this anyways?’ She sighed. “I hate you Kristine.” Thinking back she remembered just how she ended up doing this-

“Hey Kristine,” Clare said looking down at her friend. “What do you need?”
“Well,” started the currently grape jolly rancher hair colored girl, “have I ever told you I love you? And I’m pretty sure you love me too right? Well see I have this date with a really cute guy and I would love you forever and ever if you did my math for me!”
“Can’t you just not do it Kristine?”
“Well see I totally wouldn’t but um I kinda was supposed to turn it in Monday and today’s Wednesday and my teacher is gonna kill me if I don’t turn it in tomorrow and if I break my date with William he’ll hate me! Pwease Cwarey bewwy? With Skittles on top and drenched in Monster!” Kristine was pouting and she looked like she was about to cry. It almost broke Clare. Almost.
“Hell no you fail math on your own or stand up your date. I don’t care either way.” 1-0 with Clare in the lead! Kristine mumbled something, most likely in Latin or Gaelic, and pulled a Khaos out of her bag.
“Even if I gave you this delicious Monster?”

And that was how Clare ended up trying to multiply the square root of 16 by the square root of 16 and leaving it in simplest radical form.
“I HATE YOU KRISTINE! I HATE YOU! Who the hell even does this stuff anyways…stupid smart midget like friends?”
“Oh that’s real nice Clare. Insult my height. Next you’ll insult my nifty style too, wont you?” Clare turned around and saw Kristine in all her rainbow and neon glory. Today the girl was wearing bright pink skinny jeans, that were still slightly too big for her, a neon green shirt with ‘Chocolate plywood. Feel the goodness’ across it in orange letters, her rainbow bandana around her neck and black fishnet arm warmer, glove things. And of course black eyeliner rimmed around her eyes that were blocked by bangs and her short pigtails in the back.
“Or maybe you could just insult my genius diet of pure Skittles and Monster and coffee….” The girl trailed off, seemingly finished speaking with planet Earth.
“I didn’t do it. You only had one problem left anyways.” Clare tossed the basically crumpled up paper at Kristine. “You do it.”
“Huh…this is 16…how did you not get that…?”
“Shut up Kristine! I’m not some genius kid like you.”
“Whatever. Anyways I came here to invite you to the park. William decided to stand me up, that asshole, so I am now free for the day. Woohoo! Let’s go go go!”

Next Saturday

“We’re here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kristine was jumping up and down in one of her annoyingly bright outfits trying to see into the Barnes and Noble that the two friends were at. Normally Clare would have made her stop or give her more sugar to make it more entertaining but today there was something more important going on. My Chemical Romance was here. In Portland. Who cares what Kristine did? She was going to see her idles.

“Woohoo we’re moving!” Kristine cheered hopping towards the store, “Let’s go Clarey Berry Slowpoke Berry!” As Clare followed Kristine into the store she saw them. They were sitting at a table, pens near for autographs and cameras ready for pictures. Then two strange things happened. Kristine ran forward by-passing the line, which was pretty normal for her, but also the table and towards the built in Starbucks. When she turned to yell at Clare to “Hurry up the hell up, you owe me some Starbucks!” She tripped. Backwards. Onto the table. The My Chemical Romance table. Now while this was embarrassing it could have been much less so if Kristine hadn’t jumped up and yelled “I’m okay, trust me!”

Now Kristine is a smart girl. No one could deny that. She passed the WASL with flying colors every year, she was in advanced classes, hell in her spare time she memorized diseases and phobias so she could learn to overcome them and help others. But while she was definitely book smart, when it came to social skills well…she was kinda like a three-year-old with a very sharp machete.

“Whoa you guys are My Chemical Romance! And I just tripped onto your guys’ table! Well really it’s the stores table. That reminds me of one time when I was talking to my friend and I turned around and I ran straight into a pole! It gave me a black eye cause the pole stopped just where my eye was. Who needs a pole that small? Or one time when I was running upstairs and I tripped up the stairs on accident! And holy shit you guys are really My Chemical Romance and I’m going to shut up now.” When Kristine realized what happened she ran back to a star struck Clare and hid her blushing face in the girl’s ‘Twilight’ shirt.

--------------------------------

Haha yeah it sucked. I’d love it if you reviewed but I don’t own you so I can’t make you or anything. Though you totally should so I feel special :]
Sign up to rate and review this story