Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Famous Life

Chapter 39

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Dylan won't let Mary go.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-10-23 - Updated: 2008-10-23 - 646 words

0Unrated
I shooed the guys out of my room after the little Gerard issue. Dylan stayed back and looked at me with concern when I turned to him. I avoided looking at him and pretended that I was busy with my luggage.

"What with Gerard?" he asked as he sat beside my luggage to look at me.

"I don't know," I shrugged my shoulder and tried to push my clothes deep into the space provided.

"I'm sure you don't know." He said sarcastically.

I ignored him.

"I never seen you stuff your clothes in like that... its so messy,"

"Well I like it messy for a change," I shrugged.

"No you don't, you always folded your clothes nice and neatly," he folded his arms over his chest and eyed me. "Did you two have a fight or something?"

I sighed and stopped what I was doing. "Don't you know? We always fight."

"We can't leave if he's depressed like this,"

"Yes we will leave," I said sharply.

"Well at least just cheer him up or something," he suggested.

"Look the only way he will be cheered up will be impossible."

"Oh..." he paused, "This is the love business right?"

"Its not love."

"Yea it isn't... unless this guy has been wanting you back for years," he gazed at me.

"Dylan!" I groaned, "He'll get over it soon enough. I swear next time we'll hear of him having a lovely girlfriend. Like that chick that's their make up artist! Yea they both seem to hit it off."

Dylan looked at me disbeliingly. "He did not look once interested."

"Well you'll never know."

"I do know, he even told me himself that he did not like her whatsoever."

I sighed, "Okay! There will be some girl out there for him, the end."

"You may not believe this, but guys do have a heart too and when that one girl takes their breath away then he is forever hers."

"He will forget about me."

"Oh well did he forget about you since you left 5 years ago?" he frowned.

"Please Dylan, why are you making this hard for all of us?" I pleaded with my glossy eyes.

"I'm just standing up for him."

"Why? You haven't known him more than you know me," I sounded somewhat jealous.

"Because I know things that you don't know about him," this time he avoided my eyes.

"Like?" I pressed on.

"I kept my word to not tell another living soul."

"But I don't have a soul."

"Pfft," he flipped me off.

I groaned, "Men."

We sat in silence for awhile. Just him and I sitting side to side on a single bed. My luggage looked totally trashed with clothes overflowing from its sides. We looked like two broken people.

"So, what do you want me to do about it?" I asked in a low, soft voice.

"Well you can start by talking to him."

"Oh, no. Can't I buy him a bouquet of flowers or something and get it over with?" I pleaded.

"No missy," he smirked and stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to call him here."

"What now?" my eyes widened.

"Yes now." He chuckled and walked out of the room lazily.

I suddenly felt nervous and anxious. I don't know why I checked myself in the mirror a couple of times.






Yay!
Phew
Lol
Another chapter... umm another short one...
Sorry!!!
Im just in the middle of exams lol
Nov 6 is when its over and when I am free
And parties start
Tho there is a halloween party on saturday which I can't go to...
And im defs gonna burn when I find out that my crush hooked up with a couple of chicks....
I mean a guy says he likes you but just doesn't act it!
Argh die!!!
Probs was trying to be nice


Review?

Xx
Sign up to rate and review this story