Categories > Original > Fantasy

M.S.

by vangustin 0 reviews

Sophia was just a baby when she develped mystical powers. with the help of her nanny she was taught to controll her powers. but once her fathers shame and neglect have pushed her to the breaking po...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-10-23 - Updated: 2008-10-23 - 1570 words

0Unrated
there it was the only thing stopping him from getting across the bridge. the one thing stopping him from seeing the one person who could help him. was it a true fear or was it mental. did he really want to see this person or was it just in his head.
but then agian his daughter needed the help, help only she could provide. but a witch doctor how evil it sounded. had he givin up on regular doctors. yes they were no help for his little monster. did he belive the child was that bad. so she was different. so what that she could move things without touching them. it was lucky she was even alive. the birth had killed the beautiful woman he had fallen in love with. the baby was lucky to be a live but had caused her father nothing but trouble.

the man contimplated killing his daughter but how to do it without bieng noticed. the town wathed the little horror very closly thinking it a gem with it big blue eyes and rosy checks, but he new better. she was evil he new it. yes he would just turn around and kill it no need to bother the witch. but he kept walking the rickiting bridge under his feet little pieces of wood rotting with each step. it was to late to go back now the witch had to have seen him. he thought of wat the towns people would think of a respectable man going to see a homly old hag. would he shuned from the village or killed for consperisy with the devil.

but a strong energy was pulling him closer what could he do. three more steps. he could see the old shack behind some trees. a cool light fog sorronding the estate. statues filled the yard. statues of demons and angels alike. it gave him the creeps. the shack was tilted to one side and it was extremely dirty. cob webs and mold growing on the old termitted wood. the ground was hard to see now the fog getting so heavy he could barely see anything. now he was scared. he could hear things foot steps crying what was it was it his head agian.
he was a grown man but as scared as a toddler. he new his daughter wasnt worth all this he should have just thrown her out when she was born the little brat he thought. he was now at thee door of the shack. just a little tap sent it swinging open. a gust of hot air came rushing out at him. then the smell of candals. he peerd into the door way two glowing eyes stared at him. then they raised up the home was to dark to see the owner of the eyes.
he heard a load SNAP!
and a glowing flame apeard. reaveling the witch. the man jumped back but wasnt able to run. the womans face was undiscrable and was known to kill even the strongest of stomaches. the women beckond the man with one long dry bony finger. the man couldnt help but walk forward he was so apold by her features though he hurled as he walked. the woman snaped her fingers agian and a small table and two chairs apierd. the woman sat down in one of the small chairs her legs so long they sprung out all over. the man even though he didnt want to sat down next to her. the womans eyes were so strange they were a shade of purple and red. they sat there in silence for what felt likedays to the man. then the woman turned and looked him in the eye. he felt his body go num. he wanted to scream but his lips were sealed shut so he just sat there in silence. thoughts were rushing threw his head the birth of his baby came into thought.

there was his wife. so beautiful so delicat. she was smiling at him.
the nanny who was there to help with the delivery holding her hand. the hour had come the baby was on its way. it was to be their first child hopefully a boy the man thought. that was just one disapiontment. the woman was screaming and crying. she grapped onto the mans her husbands hand squizing the life from it. it was almost here the man could see a head then an arm. the nanny pulled the baby from its mother it was a girl. the man sighed and looked at his wife she had stopped screaming. and breathing. the nanny tried to hand the baby to the man but he refused and he left the room. all the sudden the witches face was coming closer he tried to move but couldnt. then the witch opend her mouth.

"what have you come here for" she whispered sending chills down his back. he couldnt talk words were to hard to make his mind and heart was rushing.

"not many dare come into these parts" she continued "what makes you so different". he gulped sweat pouring down every corner of his body. breathing hard he managed to spit out. "my daughter".

"ah yes i have heard many things about your daughter" the hag began agian but this puzzled the man how could she have heard things who could have told her.

"so you are worried she is demon posedest. well she can make things happen with her mind cant she. ye should find this a blessing not a curse." but the man could not think of such evil deeds as a blessing.
then agian he was at the home of a witch doctor was he not. the woman started to strock her chinn. the skin made a disturbing sound as it rubed together. the man felt a sharp pain in his ear. the women stood up all the sudden and walked over to a cabinet she peered into it. the cabinet was full of different bottles all containing something different. this was the first time the man had the chance to look around him. he saw a big podium with a book open to a copweb filled page. there were stange looking creatures hanging from the cieling. and a group of dead plants laid in a small corner. that was pretty much it other than a big fireplace he hadnt seen a chimminy outside how could there be a fireplace. he didnt think much of it at the moment for the women had come back with a small bottle that was filled with blue, no red , wait green, the color of the liquid was rapidly changing color. his eyes got wide as if this were the only strange thing in the whole of the shack. the woman lifted the botte in front of the man.

"this is the blood of dragon" the man roled his eyes as the woman told him this "it is very rare. just have your daughter drink some of it every night before she lays down to sleep. soon after she will become very ill but she will be normal. now to make her better you must just prick her finger and six dropes of her blood mixed with this"
she pulled out another bottle "bring the mixture to me and you will live happily ever after i swear"
the witch said and then she was gone. all that was left was the two bottles. the man started to look around the room for the witch but she was no were in sight. so he grabed the to bottles and ran back to his home.


nanny tera was sitting in the middle of the woodan floor the little girl dancing around her. the little girl was three and a half and very playful. her father had went off to get somethings befor nanny made lunch. the littlegirl was singing nanny a song nanny was hyming the song.

"oh the world goes to sweep and awl is dark.
but wemember im here for you my child and i wove you.
the oceans swings and the dogs all bawrk
so wen you wake and im not therw jus wemember i wuve you".

"very good darling" nanny tera whispered as she came up and tickled the girl.
all the sudden the door of the house swung open and a man stood in the door way. he smelled of moss and was holing two little bottles in his hand. the girl rushed up to him and screamed papa but the man did not ecnolidge her.

"sir you were gone for such a while is all good and well" nanny asked as she stood up and brushed off her apron. but he did not respond he just pased by them and went into his study. the little girl went over to the door and peerd thew the key hole. the man was sitting in his chair loking at the two bottles wondering and pondering. nanny went up to the girl and also looked into the room. then she picked up the girl and carried her to the kitchen.

"lest make lunch shall we" she put the girl down and and pulled out her cook book.
the man stared at the two bottles the one that was dragon blood had stopped changing colors it was now a dark blue. the other one was green.
Sign up to rate and review this story