Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

Truth and Feelings

by doyleangel 7 reviews

Ryan and Keltie come face to face

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-10-25 - Updated: 2008-10-26 - 1004 words - Complete

0Unrated
WOW, I GOT MY REVIEWS FAST..WHICH GOES TO SHOW IT'S NOT HARD TO LEAVE THEM. I'M SORRY PEEPS, BUT I LIKE REVIEWS, GOOD OR BAD, I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE AND DON'T LIKE...SO...4 REVIEWS BEFORE NEXT CHAPTER :-)


Ryan put his guitar in his case and sighed. It had been a long night, and he knew it wasn’t over. Emma wasn’t going to let him get away with how he was acting, but he couldn’t help it. When he’d walked up to the table today and seen her and Butcher hanging over each other, something had come over him. He didn’t like seeing her so close with another guy. Truth be told, he was jealous. He knew it, but didn’t know what to do about it. He couldn’t shake the feeling all night, even when she’d showed up during their set. He couldn’t concentrate because he kept seeing her with Butcher, so he just stopped looking at her. After they were finished with Northern Downpour he’d finally looked over at her again, but she was gone. He knew then that he had to apologize to her for the way he was acting. He played the final two songs in a sort of trance. He just wanted to be done so he could go find her.
Ryan met the guys and their security guard Zach at the back door so they could be escorted out among all the fans. They made their way, signing the occasional autograph, but not stopping for everyone, because if they did, they’d be there all night. Ryan started to walk towards Emma’s bus when he hear commotion coming from toward his own bus. He made his way over to his own bus when the voices he heard came close enough that he could made out the words.
“You’re the one who screwed things up when you cheated, I’d known him for one day.” Ryan though he recognized Emma’s voice, but the voice he heard next was unmistakable since he had heard it for 2 years straight. It was Keltie.
“Oh please, I saw the way you two acted that night I walked into the bar, and that night when we got home he was different. I thought that when he saw that I could find someone else so easily it would make him realize what he was on the verge of losing. Obviously I was wrong about that, he was stronger than I thought.”
Ryan rounded the corner and saw Keltie and Emma squaring off. He also saw that Emma had a cut on the side of her cheek.
“KELTIE!!!” he yelled out. Keltie turned to face him and smiled at him. He hated that smile.
“Ryan, baby, I’ve been waiting for you.” She purred as Ryan got closer.
He walked over to Emma and put his hand up to her face to where the cut was. “Are you ok Em?”
Emma nodded. “Yeah, she just, got me with her ring when she slapped me.”
Ryan’s face got red and he turned to face Keltie. He marched over to her and stopped inches in front of her face. “Leave. Now.”
“Aw, come on baby. Let’s talk about this.” Keltie reached out to touch Ryan’s face and he moved his face away and grabbed her wrist. Not hard, but just so she couldn’t try to touch him again.
“You don’t touch me. And you will never, EVER, touch Emma again. You will leave right now, and I don’t ever want to see you again. Do you understand?”
Keltie just nodded her head and Ryan let go of her wrist and walked back over to Emma.
“Come on, let’s go get that cleaned up.” They walked over to the Panic bus and climbed the stairs. Ryan led Emma to the couch. “Sit down, I’ll go get some peroxide and a couple band aids.”
Ryan went into the bathroom and grabbed the things he needed, and went back out and sat down next to Emma. He poured some peroxide on a washcloth and brought it up to Emma’s cheek. She flinched as it touched the scratch.
“I’m sorry Em.” Ryan took the cloth away and blew where the peroxide had just been to make the stinging stop. “Is the better.” Emma just nodded. He placed his hand under her chin and turned her head to face him. She had a couple of tears running down her face.
“Aw Em, please don’t cry.”
“I’m sorry Ry. She just said some things that really hit me.”
“Like what?”
Emma shook her head. “It’s nothing, don’t worry about it.”
Ryan looked into Emma’s eyes. “Em, you can tell me. Please?”
Emma sighed and looked down at her lap. “She just said that I ruined your relationship with her, that she could tell things were different after that first night we met.” She looked back up into Ryan’s eyes, and he saw hope in her eyes. “She also said that you talked about me a lot that first night. Is that true?”
Ryan opened his mouth, but closed it again. He didn’t know what to say. Sure, he talked about her that night, but only because they had just met. She was intriguing to him. He hadn’t realized he’d talked about her that much, but when he thought about it, he guess he had. So, he decided to be truthful.
“Yeah, I guess I did. There was something about you that made me want to know more, it intrigued me. You have the entire time I’ve known you I guess.”
Emma closed her eyes and opened them back up again. “Good.”
And before he knew what was happening, Emma’s lips were on his.


4 REVIEWS...AND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS REVIEWED...I DO APPRECIATE IT
Sign up to rate and review this story