Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

Toture me with your love

by PancikingTonight 1 review

We are Forever Young...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-10-25 - Updated: 2008-10-26 - 1205 words

0Unrated
Bill's POV
[October 20, 2007 we are like One year into the future]

I knew that today would be our first fight, but I didn’t let my brain process that my friends are idiots and sometimes I shouldn’t hang with the. But I was caught, I knew I was caught, but I didn’t leave, and didn’t stop.
Monday night, just eleven days from Halloween and I was already planning to be a skeleton for Halloween. Nice huh?

I was just sitting around on the bus next to Sisky; Sisky had popped in a porn CD into his computer.

For them, they were on the road, no girls, so I guess we would watch porn...well...they, will watch porn. I was just sitting on the blue leather couch, texting to my mom, as odd as it sounds, and also texting Adri, when she wasn’t signing Misery Riot’s album for a fan. When i could get off my ass to go see her, i text her. When the disc started I had no clue, I looked up and saw “things.” But I didn't care, I had Adri. We had been dating for about fourteen months, we slept together all the time...and I don't think I have to explain that its just sleeping right? I was still texting when Adri came in by mistake, i just looked up at her and said "Hey" she looked at the computer with her solemn green and blue (Her eyes change color, it’s weird) eyes. Her anger took over her; she thought I was watching porn? Uh oh.

I knew I should have left. Her anger took over her and her eyes turned black, she looked at me, and then dragged me off the couch and out of the apartment and into the freezing hallway.

"What's up" I had the nerve to ask,

"Why were you watching porn?" she doesn't believe in explanations I guess. "What do I not give you what guys want?"

"No, Sisky Biz and the guys were watching the porn, I was just sitting there texting you" I explained.

"You could of left" she snickered, "Or do you like girls that show themselves off?" Obviously she just jumps to conclusions.

"No...Erg...i don't" I need to save myself, kid.

But She walked away. Damn it, that was the wrong answer.

"ADRI I LOVE YOU" I exclaimed. Now that doesn't make it any better.

"What?" she turned around, she didn't seem that mad anymore.

"I said i loved you, I didn't say it yet because I didn't know if you loved me and if you didn't love me we would break up and obviously if I say I said I loved you then I don't want us to break up and--" i was stopped by Adri and her body heat against mine, pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you too" she said, she laid her head on my shoulder.

"So im off the hook?" I asked. Wrong answer, again.

"Not in a million years" she took my ear and dragged it to her bus. I was being tortured, with love.

Forever Young had a CD signing for there 2nd album. I forgot the day I died. Very head squeezing, obnoxious and funny if you read the lyrics off a web site. I sat next to Adri outside in LA, hot, humid, stuff, watching her sign a million CD's, while, me and TAI had to sign posters for to promote our second album, Santi.

"I gotta make one of these posters" The butcher started singing, in his very small elf-like voice. "If don’t, otherwise Toni says im fired" he kept singing. And as he continued it got more and more annoying. “It’s like meditations", "Meditation", "April Third", "The day your gonna die"

We all got pissed off with Butcher's singing, he always sings so he can have something to do, but it’s really irritating. We all thought it was annoying expect for Chizzy, who was playing along on Acoustic. Damn those Drummers and Aussie's. DAMN THEM.

The signing ended, and FY had a show. Just a 30 minute set of songs from there CD. After that we went to a pizza place. We ended up laughing it up, about what? Nothing. Just random shit, like being on boats and doing flips, and like our TAI TV episodes. Neon Body Style, stealing shit, floating heads. Then we talked about how I was in Fall Out Boy's music video, A Little Less Sixteen Candles and a Little More 'Touch Me' with Carden, Brendon Urie, Travis McCoy and Gabe Saporta. I was the head zombie, and I am proud :D.

For Halloween I’m gonna be a skeleton, Sisky's gonna be a dead hooker, Butcher's a mummy, Carden's an ugly, fat, creepy doctor/clown thing. Adri was gonna be a vampire, she was gonna act like me in that FOB video.

"Remember the time I had to sign a thousand Santi posters and I came up with the Signing Shit song?" the Butcher was now crying and laughing at the same time,

"Dude, that happened today" Ajax said, picking up the last slice of the 4th pizza we had. Butcher slapped his hand, and took the last pizza. "That was a memory for me" he took a bite then continued. "Just because it happened like 2 hours ago, doesn't mean it won't be with me forever"

We skipped over the fact that The Butcher was blabbering on with his mouth open to pizza and other crap, and went back to our memories.

"Don't you remember when Sisky got his hair cut twice this year? And got that Santi tattoo on his ass?" Carden had big clear shades on, and a white concert dress with black slacks.

Sisky stood up and pulled down his pants to show his ass and where the tattoo was.

"Damn Sisky Biz, you have a hideous ass" I told him, we laughed. Adults passed by us like WHAT THE HELL, and we just continued to laugh.

"BEEEEL YOUR DOOOOOG'S BITTTINNGG MEEEE, BEEEEEEL YOOOUUURRR DOOOGGSS GONNA BIITTT MEE, BEEEEEEEEEEEL" The butcher screamed.

We laughed some more.

"Dude my dogs aren’t even here" I laughed,
"Still...BEEEEEEEEELLL YOUR DOOOOGGSSS GOONNNNNA BIIITTEEE MMEEEEE" He cried again.

"I didn't know you had a dog" Adri said next to me.

"I forgot about Romeo, until my mom told me he died" Carden laughed.

"Aw, Romeo died? He was so cute" The butcher said. "Ok dudes im bored can we go get drunk?"

"We can't, I don't wanna de a hang over" Chizzy complained.

"Me neither" I said. "Can't we just make a TAI TV or something?"

Jack, our camera guy raised his hand and got eager. "Ooooo”

"Jack, do you have an idea?" i asked him.

"Yes Bill" he replied. "I can take 2 million pictures of you guys, then make a giant saga out of it" he was so excited.

"I like that" Adri said. "Cool idea"

"Ok fine" Carden said. "Only if you stop with that ridiculous face" Carden took out a cigarette and lit it.

"Dude, no smoking inside the store" i told him. But he just kept blowing his air.
Sign up to rate and review this story