Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Bunks

by panic_at_the_disco 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-10-26 - Updated: 2008-10-26 - 850 words - Complete

0Unrated
I saw a few unfamiliar faces.

"Uh hi?" I said walking into Kevin's arms.

"Leigh this is Matt, Sam, Joel, and Stephen," Al said introducing The Black Year.

"Hi, nice to meet you guys," I said to the four boys, "I heard your 1st album 4 years ago it was the best."

"Thanks," They said in one odd Australian accent. The same one Chislett has.

"Pete Wentz told me that Sam is related to Mr. Psychic," I laughed. So did Al, Kevin, and Marie. Janet and Scottie weren't in on the joke.

"Uh," Sam was clueless. Ha!

"Michael Guy Chislett?" I said once more.

"Yea uh how's he psychic?" Sam asked again.

"He claims to read minds, and that has connection with psychics," I laughed.

"He does read minds," Matt said.

"Chislett is one freaky person," I whispered to Kevin.

"Boyfriend?" Matt asked.

"We're all together," Marie smiled at Al.

"In that case we have something to propose," Joel said.

"And that would be?" Kevin wondered.

"We only have 8 bunks, and there are 10 of us so you guys are going to have to sleep together," Joel answered.

We gave the boys a weird look. "Who said we're going to sleep together," I said. Whoa I'm not doing stuff in front of these people.

"Oh sorry you misinterpreted Joel; you guys are going to have to sleep in the same bunk," Stephen said.

"When and where is the first concert?" Janet asked out of the blue.

"LA," Kevin said looking at the calendar on the wall with all the dates of the tour.

"That's one place I've never gone too," I smiled.

"I went once with my dad," Marie sighed.

Scottie broke the silence, "What do you guys want to do?"

"Video games?" Joel asked.

"It would be my pleasure on telling you Kevin is the beast at Halo 3; play that!" I said challenging one to the members of the Blaqk [Black] Year.

"I accept," Matt Santos answered.

Everyone watched the two play the game until it ended.

Kevin won. I knew no-one can beat him. He's just a God angel.

"I think it's weird that your band has only 3 people, most have 4," Stephen said.

"Blink-182 had 3 people," Al said defending his band.

"True," Sam Koster said.

"Pssst Kevin I'm bored," I whispered into his ear. He shivered.

"We're almost there calm down," he said stroking my hair while on the floor.

Everyone was hanging out on the floor rather than couches.

"Blah Blah Communism blah blah." Was all I heard.

"Whoa wait you're talking about North Korea without me?" I asked mad.

Everyone burst into laughter. Of course since I have the worst and most sensitive hearing, they weren't even talking about communism let alone North Korea.

"Leigh, I think I need to get you sane," Kevin said shaking his head.

I gave him a glare. We started a secret staring contest.

Kevin blinked.

"You blinked," I stated.

"Most people do," he laughed. Everyone was just listening to this quite interesting conversation.

"Wasn't that a staring contest?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"You suck," I pouted.

"Yeah her lips," Al snorted.

Kevin ran and tackled him and began to tickle him.

"You Americans are very physical," Joel said out loud. Sounded like he didn't mean to say it.
"We're proud of our physical contactiness," Marie said making up words.

The boys eventually stopped their bickering and settled down.

"So tell us about yourselves," Matt made us answer.

"Well you now our names, what do you want to know about us our favorite colors?" Scottie asked sarcastically.

"What he means is what do you want to know?" Janet asked.

"Anything," Stephen shrugged.

"Well the three of us were born in New Jersey," Al said.

"Wait I've got a great story," I said, "Ok well when I was thirteen my parents died I was adopted by Brendon Urie, then when I started school Al and Kevin came to Las Vegas, and lived within the neighborhood. When I was thirteen also Kevin and I started to go out, and not to mention I graduated valedictorian in high school."

"Wow, you had a rough time," Sam said.

"Pretty much," I answered.

"Any one else?" Joel asked.

"Nope I'm good," Janet and Marie said.

"I'm sleepy, Im going to find a bunk and lay down," I said.

"Hmmm let's go pick out our bunk," Kevin said getting up to help me. Not that I needed help.
"Which do you prefer?" Kevin asked.

"That one," I said pointing to the one located on the other side of the room.

"Ok, let's label it!" Kevin shouted.

I found paper, a sharpie and tape.

I wrote Kevin and Leigh's bunk.

I yawned.

"When we get to the venue or if we stop wake me up," I said.

"Okay," Kevin sighed, and pecked the top of my head.

He walked out and I drifted asleep.

I awoke to a thud. The bus stopped, I felt it move slowly to where it was going to park. I walked to the front of the bus, everyone was playing monopoly.

"We're here!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story