Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Rosette

by Rough_Rider 0 reviews

Female-Harry, Rosette, Defeats Voldemort. Twin brother gets credit and she is abandoned. She meets someone in the magical world and learns different forms of magic.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Harry,Neville,Draco,Hermione,Fred,George - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2008-10-31 - Updated: 2008-10-31 - 2742 words

1TrainWreck
Rosette Jasmine Potter the Younger of the two Potter Twins born at the end of July. She was born at Exactly 12:00:00 a.m. The night Voldemort came he sent the killing curse at her. She was then abandoned and shuffled from one Foster home to another. Though she some times stayed with Vernon and Petunia. At eight she got a job making 9.50 an hour selling clothes. She met Charlie Weasley when he accidentally Apparated into her store. They kept in touch after that. Rosette was the epitome of beautiful but just as deadly. From two she had studied many forms of fighting and self defense. Once a week she would travel the world learning the different forms of magic. The only who really knew about it and her was Charlie.
Now sixteen Her hair reach her thighs in ringlets of raven locks with red highlights. Emerald green eyes that glow killing curse green. Her milky white skin unblemished and delicate. Her naturally pink lips. A figure to die fore. Black tank top with loose baggy pants with chains. Her ears, belly button, and tongue was all pierce and on her shoulder blade was a dragon curled as though asleep above it was wrote `To the only person ever able to hand me’. She had black eyeliner emerald green eye shadow. From her job she had a quarter million saved up. As she walked into the Dursleys they greeted her. When she spotted the potters her face blanked.
“What are they doing here,” Rosette asks stonily.
“They are here to bring them to live with them,” Vernon says not liking this either.
Dudley jumps up protesting. Rosette refuses to look at them and tells them no. There is yelling before she agrees for her uncles sake. She goes up to the room her stuff is kept in and waves her hand shrinking it and pocketing it. She leaves Dudley’s present on his bed before jumping over the stairs landing in a crouch. The Potters usher her to the fire place and tell her to floo Grimauld place. She steps elegantly out the other side looking at all the people. James steps out places a hand on her shoulder only to end up on his back with her foot against his throat.
“Never touch me again only one person in this whole world is allowed to touch me when they want,” Rosette hisses angrily.
“Let me introduce everyone, This is your twin Matthias, Bill, Charlie, Sirius, Remus, Fred, George, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Molly, Arthur, James, Dumbledore, and me Lily,” Lily says.
Matthias comes forward and says, “ I’m the boy-who-lived you have to do everything I say.”
“I don’t give a fuck who you are I take orders from no one,” Rosette says.
She then brushes past him to a two year old in the corner in what looks rags. She gently picks him up
“What’s your name,” Rosette whispers.
“Ashland,” Ashland answers.
She carries him with her back to the front with her.
“I want custody of him,” Rosette says.
“You can’t raise a two year old your only sixteen,” Molly exclaims.
“Give me and my precious person custody or I walk out that door and you never see me again,” Rosette says.
Dumbledore produces the papers the Potters quickly sign.
“The other person will need to sign,” Dumbledore says.
Charlie sighs standing coming forward he picks up the quill to a stunned silence and signs Rosette signs. Rosette pops away coming back with a potion They each put a drop of blood in it and she swirls it clock wise three times.
“Here, Ash, Baby take this potion it will make you Charlie’s and I ‘s and no one will be able to take you from us,” Rosette says.
He drinks it willingly a few minutes later he’s out like a light. She smiles holding him tenderly in her arms. Charlie stands behind her hands on her shoulders peering down at him watching the changes happen. Rosette looks up at Charlie and smiles. He smiles tenderly at her kissing her shoulder.
“Charlie dear you know her,” Molly asks.
“Yeah since she was eight,” Charlie says.
“I still don’t know how you ended up in there,” Rosette says.
“Rose I don’t think we will ever figure it out,” Charlie says.
“What was that potion,” Arthur asks.
“ Blood adoption potion,” Charlie says.
“So you and she are his parents,” Molly asks.
Charlie nods his head. Molly squeals coming forward to take Ashland to hold. Rosette spins behind Charlie holding Ashland protectively to her.
“Rose my mum won’t hurt him,” Charlie says.
Rose looks up at him with glazed eyes.
“Lily,” Rosette chokes on a sob.
Charlie wraps her in his arms rubbing her back.
“Shhh, it will be okay. He can’t hurt her anymore,” Charlie whispers.
Rosette calms holding Ashland to her. She looks down at him and smile. He looked like a cherub. He looked like Rosette except his red highlights were darker and when he opened his eyes he had Charlie’s blue eyes.
“Mama,” Ash whispers.
“Shhh, Baby, Mama and papa are here,” Rosette whispers.
They all stare at her. Ashland snuggles close seeking comfort.
“Charlie you’ve got to see him,” Rosette whispers.
“We need to get a hold of your sisters,” Charlie says.
“Yeah we need to pick up Lydia too,” Rosette says.
“Who’s Lydia,” Dumbledore asks.
“Our three month old daughter,” Charlie says.
“What,” everyone yells.
“We blood adopted her so she’d have a stable family I didn’t want what happened to me to happen to her,” Rosette says.
“What happened dear,” Molly asks.
“Let’s just say I haven’t been innocent since I was six. It stopped when I met Charlie I would take me and my sisters to him or Petunia and Vernon later,” Rosette says.
“Your sisters,” Dumbledore asks.
“Sophie and Symphony Primrose,” Rosette says.
“Ah it’s rumored that he’s a broke drunk who beats on his foster child cause she won’t let him near the others tried to drowned his new born daughter when his wife died during the birth only to be rescued by the foster child,” Dumbledore says.
Rosette looks at him and turns to Charlie in anger he sighs but nods rubbing her back to calm her down.
“Then how is he paying the two’s tuition for school it’s ten thousand Galleons a semester per child that would be forty thousand a year in tuition,” Lily exclaims.
“The way they get anything else they need,” Rosette says.
“How,” Molly asks.
“I work three jobs and pay for our needs,” Rosette says.
“But who takes care of you daughter,” Hermione asks.
“I do with Charlie. We own a home you know we don’t live on the streets,” Rosette says.
“ I didn’t know you had enough saved for a house Charlie dear,” Molly says.
“I didn’t Rosette did,” Charlie says.
“How big is it,” Bill asks.
“Um forty bedrooms. Twenty bathrooms. Four half bathroom. The nursery and play room. Um the den. Living room, Theatre, Pool room, arcade room, ding room, living room, parlor, Three potions labs, Dueling Chamber, library, Animal sanctuary, and the grounds which contain quid itch pitch locker rooms, lake, Forest, Gardens, Stables, and training ground,” Charlie names.
Everyone stares at him.
“did I forget anything Rose,” Charlie asks.
“Mediation room, dojo, oh and the hot springs,” Rosette says.
Charlie nods and turns to look at bill only to see him staring.
“Oh the hospital wing and our four studies,” Rosette says remembering.
Everyone stares at the two.
“Where did you find this property,” Dumbledore asks.
“We purchased the land and had the rest built,” Charlie says.
“I’ll have to check it out,” Dumbledore says.
“You can’t it’s unpalatable, Has different kinds of ward some not seen since the founders,” Rosette says happily.
Ashland turns to face everyone and the gasp at seeing such a beautiful child and then he opens his eyes and they melt. Lily reaches for him causing him to cry.
“Hush my baby… Sweet dreams to come… Listen to my voice… Protect you from harm… Hush my baby… Listen to my voice… Allow it to lead you… Hush my baby… for mama’s here,” Rosette sings softly in a melodious voice.
Ashland had fallen back to sleep. Lily stares at her in shock.
“Where did you here that dear,” Molly asks.
“it’s the only good memory of my child hood. It was the only time my mother would hold me and she only ever sang it to me until that night. She sang it to Matthias and Voldemort came,” Rosette says.
“You remember that night,” Dumbledore asks.
“Yes,” Rosette says.
“Can you show us a pensive memory of that night,” Dumbledore asks.
She puts it in a pensive and it starts to play. They see Lily singing that song Holding Matthias then Voldemort bust in. Lily turn to protect Matthias. Voldemort look from one child to the other before pointing his wand at Rosette her sends the curse back. Voldemort’s wand spin pointing toward the knocked out Lily and Matthias. Then Dumbledore dropping her off on a random doorstep then the memory ends.
They all stare in shock save Charlie who knew. Hermione smiles at her. Rosette gasps and leaves via the shadows. She’s back a minute later holding her two children. She hands Ashland to Charlie She hides her chest and the baby from view. They here a suckling noise. Charlie lifts the end of the blanket peeking at there daughter. Everyone blinks.
“Hey Lydia how daddy’s little girl,” Charlie whispers. She looks up at him and coos.
“Is she breast feeding,” Ron asks stupidly.
“How else is the baby to get the right nutrients I’m sure not going to trust formula,” Rosette says indignantly.
“How is that even possible,” Sirius asks.
“Duh a potion taken and it allows the mother to lactate to feed the baby,” Rosette says.
“How was it you met,” Remus asks.
“She found me in the women’s launderette bend,” Charlie says.
Molly looks furious.
“Why were you there,” Bill asks.
“Apparation test gone wrong,” Charlie says sheepishly.
Half an hour later she is done feeding the baby. When she uncovers her they see she looks like her mother with beautiful red hair. It was already five inches long in two little pigtails.
“Awe I like hoe you did her hair Rosette,” Hermione says.
“I didn’t Charlie did I wanted to put it in a single pony tail,” Rosette says.
“It was my turn to decide beside you got her ears pierced,” Charlie says.
“But she’s adorable,” Rosette says.
“I know and when boys come knocking they better hope they know how to take on our Horntail,” Charlie says smirking.
“It would be bad if she found someone like you,” Rosette whispers softly.
Charlie grins having heard her. The adults look at them in displeasure.
“I want Ashland back,” Lily suddenly says.
“No and the only way you’ll ever get my son back is if you kill me,” Rosette says.
Lily screeches telling Dumbledore do something. Rosette smirks viciously. Ashland starts to stir at all the noise. He opens his eyes staring into his fathers her grins.
“Papa can you fly me on a broom or maybe a dragon,” Ashland asks excitedly.
“I can fly you on a broom but if you want to ride a dragon your going to have to talk to your mama,” Charlie says.
Ashland nods his head excitedly then they introduce him to his baby sister.
“Ash, sweetie, We will be going home soon,” Rosette says.
Ashland looks at her in astonishment nodding his head gently. They set down because Dumbledore wants to talk to them.
“What is it,” Charlie asks Curious.
“I want to use your house as headquarters for the order of the phoenix,” Dumbledore says.
Charlie looks contemplative while Rosette looks out right furious.
“If you even think about saying yes Charlie Weasley I’ll pack up me and the kids and you’ll never see us again,” Rosette says.
Charlie looks shocked but thinks she’s bluffing.
“Alright,” Charlie says.
“Come along Ashland Mummy needs to pack her sisters, your sisters and my things, We’ll go shopping for you soon,” Rosette says.
“Wait I’ll come home with you,” Charlie says.
“Did you think I was joking Charlie. I wasn’t I won’t risk my children for him. And by letting him use our home that’s what your doing. I swore I would never let anymore of my family to come to harm and I won’t even if I have to protect them against you and your following of Dumbledick blindly,” Rosette says.
Charlie looks like he had received a hit to the gut.
“Wait Rosette I don’t like the way Dumbledore runs things either may I go with you as my parents were killed and I’m in charge of my two year old brother and don’t want him hurt by Dumbledore’s manipulations either,” Hermione says.
Rosette’s face softens and she nods. Hermione goes up quickly collecting her stuff and brother she stands next to Rosette.
“Count me in to I’ve seen him allow countless deaths that could have been stopped for the greater good,” Ginny says. She goes collecting her stuff Standing beside the two girls and three children. Fred and George are soon beside them. Bill looks between them before joining them. Everyone is shocked.
“I won’t allow them to use the house,” Charlie says.
“Be home soon then and if you ever think about endangering our children again I’ll make sure you never again enjoy the pleasure of being in a women’s body,” Rosette says.
Charlie nods quickly not wanting to anger her. She has them each grab onto her and transports them away. They stare at the castle in front of them in awe. She leads them in and calls a house elf. Hermione scowls.
“Don’t worry yes they are bonded to me cause if they don’t bond to a family they die but they are given days off when they want them and only do the chore they like. They refuse to be paid. And their punishment is not being allowed to do there favorite chore,” Rosette says.
They stare at her in awe.
“Oh Missus Rosette is home with the young ones. When will Mr. Charlie be getting back him knows missus Rosette no like him coming in at all hours of the morning,” The elf says.
“Hey Twinkle can you show the guests to there rooms,” Rosette asks.
“Oh yes missus Rosette Twinkle be on it right away,” Twinkle says.
They all fallow her. Charlie comes in an hour later to find her stand watching their children sleep.
“I’m sorry Rose about earlier. I never meant to almost put them in harm,” Charlie says.
“It’s alright just be more careful I’d hate to lose them or you,” Rosette says.
“You’ll never lose me,” Charlie says.
“Yes I will,” Rosette says with tears swimming in her eyes.
“How,” Charlie asks.
“When you marry and have a family of your own,” Rosette whispers.
“I have a family right here,” Charlie says wiping away her tears.
“Yes but you don’t love me like I love you,” Rosette says not thinking.
When she realizes what she said she freezes.
“Do you love me Rosette,” Charlie asks.
Rosette hesitantly nods. Charlie smiles.
“Good I love you too,” Charlie says.
“Really,” Rosette whispers.
“Really,” Charlie whispers.
He kisses her sweetly on the lips. She recuperates. They go to their shared bedroom. The only way she didn’t have nightmares is if she was wrapped safely in Charlie’s arms. They wakes at three to the Baby’s cries. Rosette goes feeding her changing her and rocking her back to sleep. The next morning she’s cooking breakfast when Charlie comes in wrapping his arms around her waist. That’s what the other’s walk in on. Charlie leans in whispering in Rosette’s ear.
“Neville is coming over today along with Tonks and Angelina,” Charlie whispers.
Rosette nods in understanding. She puts the food on the table.
Sign up to rate and review this story