Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Acid Rain

Acid Rain

by TeriBaumer

Pure smut. Watari and Tatsumi... Muraki, Hisoka, and Tsuzuki get it on... read it to find out... YAOI... IF YOU DON'T LIKE MALE ON MALE... DONT READ!

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-03-11 - Updated: 2006-03-11 - 1992 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own Yami No Matsuei...

WARNING: Very explicit male on male sex... If you get offended by hot raunchy male sex, then this is not the fic for you. Please don't report an offense b/c I have warned you! And I really would enjoy keeping my account!

Please read and review afterwards! This is my first One Shot!


The day was sunny as five very attractive males sat in an open, secluded field. They were surrounded by trees, grass and flowers. The breeze was comforting as they all basked in the sun. There were several bento's that were empty and discarded in the grass, leaving the crumbs for the bugs to nibble one.

"Mmm the breeze sure does feel nice!" Tsuzuki said as he stretched his arms out in front of him. The breeze blew his nice rich brown hair away from his face, making his stunning violet eyes visible.

"I know what would make you feel even better." Muraki said, a smug smirk on his face. He watched as Tsuzuki scooted closer to Tatsumi and Hisoka.

"I am fine with my sweets thank you." Tsuzuki said.

There were some chuckles when he said that but soon after everyone went silent. One by one, they fell back upon their backs to watch the clouds move by. Soon everyone was fast asleep in the warm sunlight and cool breeze.

Hours later, with the sky cloudy and the sun's bright rays muffled, raindrops began to fall. Interestingly enough, these weren't ordinary raindrops. The drops falling down were a unique type of acid mixture that dissolved clothes. It didn't harm the human body, just clothes. It had no odor or taste, and if consumed it didn't do anything. It only melted away your garments.

Tatsumi was the first to awaken from his slumber. He felt the cool drops begin to fall on his face. It soon began to fall harder and harder. "Guys, let's get up, and seek shelter under the tree over there." He said as he pointed to a very distant tree. Everyone nodded and began to walk to the tree.

As the walked, their clothes were rapidly getting eaten away by this interesting rain. "Hey guys, are you clothes, erm... dissolving?" Hisoka asked, seeing as his T-shirt was mostly gone. Everyone stopped and looked down at themselves, seeing that it was true. Their clothes were dissolving.

By the time everyone got to the tree, they were all bare to the bone, and nothing to keep them warm except for bodily contact. "What are we going to do?" Watari asked, his knees against his chest as he tried to keep warm.

"Who knows." Tatsumi said as he leaned against the tree trunk.

"I know." Muraki said, his voice silky and smooth. "I say that we break up in pairs and keep each other warm." He smiled that devious smile of his.

"I'll stay with Hisoka!" Tsuzuki said quickly. As long as he was away from Muraki, he'd be happy.

"I'll join you." Muraki said, enjoying the little squirming show that Tsuzuki was putting on.

"I'll stay with Watari for now." Tatsumi said.

As they all split up, Tsuzuki had this dreading feeling. He moved his hands to cover himself up, but being so large, it was difficult.

"Mmm whom should I start with?" Muraki said, looking from Hisoka to Tsuzuki. "I think I'll take both at once." He said. He slowly sauntered over to Tsuzuki and made sure not to break eye contact. His eyes were amazingly mesmerizing with their silver glory.

Once in front of Tsuzuki, Muraki gently turned the young man's chin up, forcing him to look at him. "Mmm this is going to be nice." He said before taking Tsuzuki's lips in a hard wild kiss.

Struggling, Tsuzuki kept turning his head back and forth, trying to break free of his hot lips, but his efforts were futile. Would he have to surrender. He wasn't strong enough to fight him off. He could feel his body slowly coming alive. Soon, Tsuzuki was kissing Muraki back.

Hisoka was just standing next to Tsuzuki, feeling awkward until his body began to react to the two men making out. He didn't realized how arousing it was. His large member began to twitch, as his body began to heat up. He knew that he needed to do something. So moving behind Tsuzuki, Hisoka leaned against his back and began to trail kisses over his spine.

Moaning, Tsuzuki felt like he was being tortured. He was being kissed and touched to near insensibility. He decided to reach behind him and grab Hisoka's nice firm rear closer to him. He felt the boy's rather large member throb against his back side.

Muraki was quite entertained by all of this heat. He quickly turned Tsuzuki around, so he was facing Hisoka. This way, Muraki would have the perfect view of what was to come. He gently stroked Tsuzuki's chest, his long nails grazing over his nipples. "You like that don't you boy?" he said as he heard Tsuzuki moan and shudder. "What about this?" He asked as he grabbed on quite blatantly to his penis, his thumb rubbing over the head of his shaft. He could feel the pre-cum slowly coming out from the tip. He felt Tsuzuki jerk as he continued to rub him quite roughly.

Soon, Muraki turned his attentions to Tsuzuki's rear end, gently stroking the smoothness of his buttocks. He smiled as he leaned down and licked him between the cheeks.

While Muraki was prepping Tsuzuki's back end, Hisoka had turned his attentions to Tsuzuki's front part. He had already lowered himself to his knees, his face directly in front of his generous member. Carefully, he took hold of the very hot shaft into his hand, and stroked him up and down, experimenting with his tip. When the moans and groans came out of Tsuzuki's lips, he knew that he was doing the right thing, and know so made him even harder.

He then lowered his head and licked the tip of Tsuzuki's shaft before engulfing a great portion into his mouth. He began to bob his head forwards and backwards, stimulating Tsuzuki into oblivion.

"Unhhhhhhhh.... Ohhhhhhh Hisssssss.....ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh.....kuuuuuuuuuuhhhh!" Tsuzuki screamed out as he came quite fiercely into the boys mouth. When he was done, He watched as Hisoka carefully let him go, his face red from all the bobbing.

"Let me." Tsuzuki said as he turned Hisoka around. He wrapped his arms around the boy and fondled his chest. He knew that he would make him his. He grew harder as Hisoka moaned in approval at what Tsuzuki was doing to his body. He gave him a very friendly hand job, and stopping right before the boy came. He couldn't last much longer, so he told Hisoka to lean his arms against the tree trunk as he made him bend over. He then told him to spread his legs. As Hisoka did that, Muraki used his hands to make Tsuzuki to spread his.

Soon Tsuzuki was inside Hisoka, his hand possessing the boy's ever so hard penis. As he was thrusting into the boy, Muraki was thrusting into him, his hands at his hips, thrusting and thrusting ever so fast, each time making it even harder.

With the speed at which Muraki was controlling, Tsuzuki came harshly into Hisoka, and with Tsuzuki pounding into Hisoka's tight rear at the pace that Muraki was going inside of him, he had already come twice. But it wasn't over, because Muraki was holding back. He continued to pound into Tsuzuki, making him pound ever so harder into the boy. Soon all three had a simultaneous orgasm, cumming inside one another, leaving Hisoka squirting his seed over the tree.

Once separated, they collapsed on the ground, panting, and moaning from the after shock of the orgasms. When they had caught their breath, they realized that the rain had stopped. It was beautiful to see a rainbow of such unique colors. That was the last thing they saw before falling asleep on top of each other.

Watari and Tatsumi

While the others had gone to a different tree, Tatsumi and Watari were left alone, naked and cold. "I wish you weren't such a prude Watari." Tatsumi said with a huff. "Because I'm cold and I'm getting blue ball syndrome."

"I'm sorry." Watari said quietly.

Tatsumi sighed, as he looked down at his friend. He never noticed how girlie he looked. With his blond hair bound in a long braid, which was swung over one shoulder, with is wavy bangs in his face, it was almost as if he were a woman.

Without even thinking, Tatsumi brushed the hair way from Watari's eyes. He gazed at the man, whose eyes were wide with shock. They opened even more when Tatsumi leaned forwards and kissed him smack dab on the mouth. Watari didn't know what to think of this. He couldn't think with this man's hot, silky mouth attached to his.

When Tatsumi parted, he sighed into Watari's open mouth. Looking into his colleagues shocked face, he couldn't help but smirk. He tilted his chin up with a single finger. "Didn't know you were so cute Watari." Tatsumi said before proceeding on with another hot kiss. His hands moved down Watari's body, as he fondled his chest. He broke the kiss, nuzzling his neck, tracing his tongue over the contours it. He continued down, nipping out each nipple, biting and then soothing with his hot tongue. He could hear Watari's enjoyment, which only added to his arousal.

He tailed kisses down the man's stomach, and once he reached the thick rod between the man's thighs, he smiled. "You'll never forget this." He said as he began to stroke the head of the hard shaft. He stroked and licked it, from base to tip, making sure to gently nibble on the top. He licked the pre-cum off before taking the whole thing in his mouth. He heard Watari moan out in ecstasy, and sped up when the man jutted his hips out. Soon the man came into Tatsumi's mouth, leaving him with an interesting flavor after he swallowed. He proceeded to kiss Watari, and stroke his balls, waiting for him to harden, which didn't take much urging.

He pulled Watari's legs apart as he positioned himself at his back entrance. It was like he thought Watari was a woman, but in reality, he knew that he was a man, and wanted to watch him writhe beneath him as he wracked his body with pleasure.

He carefully entered, knowing that Watari had never had a man in him. He heard him gasp out, and whine with pain as he entered. He was so tight and oh so hot around his shaft. Once in, he stopped, waiting for Watari to relax, so he could actually move.

"Shhh." He said, making the man relax a bit. Once he felt the man relax his buttocks, he began to thrust in and out, in and out, revealing in the tightness of this man. "Mmm." He groaned out, as the speed increased.

It wasn't long before Watari was moving, and groaning, and touching his own member, enjoying the pain and pleasure of it all. When it all became almost too much for him to handle, he came harshly, as Tatsumi lunged against him once more, following with his own intense orgasm.

It was awhile before the two caught their breath, and awhile before they separated. Once they were apart, they were in each others arms on the grass, smiling. "That was nice." Was all Watari said before falling asleep.


A/N: Okay so I was talking w/ a friend a/b this show and yaoi and then I thought of acid rain... and well I hope you liked this yaoi greatness! This is my first one shot so yeah!

Byes!

Teri Baumer
Sign up to rate and review this story