Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Wanna

I Don't Wanna

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

I don't know where this is going but this is a story.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-11-01 - Updated: 2008-11-01 - 1703 words

1Exciting
Ka-ching!
I grabbed the customer's money and flipped it into the draw and returned her the change.
"That's six dollars and seventy-five cents change," I smiled genuinely.
"Thanks," the customer whom was a middle aged woman with heaps of make up smiled in return.
"You're welcome, come again."

I leaned on the plain white counter and breathed out. It was almost 5pm so it meant it was nearly closing time. I lifted my head up and watched all the poshy customers looking through racks of designer clothing. The money that they spend on pointless clothing. I absently gazed elsewhere where I met my manager's piercing scary stare. I stood straight and approached another customer who look confused as she was looking through the racks.
"Is there any help that you need?" I asked politely.
The young woman looked surprised then smiled, "Yeah, I was just wondering if you had any of these cashmere shirts in my size."
"And what size were you looking for?"
"10," she said proudly.
"Right, let me just check the storeroom. I won't be a second," I said and quickly walked to the store room.

"Good work today," my manager smiled.
I grinned, nice to know I've worked well. "Thanks, I guess I'll see you later then."
She gave a nod and a slight wave.
She was an interesting manager to have, she did her work responsibly and when worked finished it was like she turned a new leaf and was this friendly outgoing person.

I walked down a familiar path out of the now emptying mall and into the carpark where my close friend waited.
"Troy!" I squealed and hugged him.
"Ruth!" he hugged me firmly as he felt me slump on him as I was too tired to waste my already wasted energy on hugging him. "Lets get you home."
"That sounds like a great idea." I said dully and got into the front seat.

Troy's car was so old but in a cool way. Like in those movies where they use old cars that are reliable and also cool looking when compared to those porches and ferraris. The inside of the car was so comfy with all the nice fluffyness. It was so my style... well I was practically in this car half the time anyway. You can literally camp in this car which we once did. It was a faded red car, which almost looks baby pink and is more recognised that a female rather than a male owned this car. Well I do consider Troy as a female, I mean he has that sensitive side of him which is awfully cute. Gosh, I love him in not a romantic way. Eugh!

I come from a past of failed relationships, so many that you can call me a whore and that I have given up on finding 'the one' or those perfect relationships. Sure, I get desperate at times of needing a boyfriend but at the end of the day I try to get over it. Like what my mum use to say, 'stop trying to have a boyfriend or try to search for the perfect guy because at the end of the day he's not going to save you fron your everyday problems or your exams'. Well the last time I heard her say that was when I was in school, which was not a long time ago. So yes... I did give up on finding the right guy but I really kinda didn't give up on those nice easy going relationships. What I mean to say is that dating many stupid regular guys just made me switch to dating girls instead, but I'm not a lesbian but I am probably bi sexual.

"Dude! No! Not a traffic jam!" Troy sulked.
"Really Troy, I feel sorry for you. You shouldn't go around and pick me up from work," I told him as I gazed at the traffic lights which looked like they just stopped working.
Troy smiled when he turned to me, "Nah! Like your mum made me promise to look after you, so I am."
"Naww, you're ever so sweet!" I fluttered my eye lashes.
Troy smirked and turned on the radio which began to play 'Just dance' by Lady GaGa.
We started dancing to the song, I mean this is one of the most dancable songs in the world. We faced each other and made weird moves as we mouthed the words.
I always adored Troy's white blonde hair, it just simply suited him. His face was pale and structured perfectly for his longish blonde locks and his grey eyes just seemed to put the cherry on the cake.
The cars from behind us started to honk the horns, I looked back and was about to throw words at them when Troy muttered 'whoops didn't notice the lights go green' as he stepped on the gas.


"Uh... is that Viola?" Troy asked when he pulled the car into the driveway.
I looked and saw Viola standing up from sitting on the steps of our front porch. "Yeah, wonder what she wants."
"Thank god you guys finally made it home!" she yelled then hugged both of us.
"Hey Viola, sup?" Troy asked as he fiddled with the bunch of keys he had.
"Well I kinda got kicked out of home..." she sounded embarrassed.
This wasn't the only time she was kicked out, she was kicked out of home on a regular basis.
"And dad won't be here to pick me up till tomorrow morning so I was hoping maybe.."
"Of course you can stay over! I always wanted a cool friend to sleepover for awhile," I grinned at her which made her relaxed and relieved that she got somewhere to stay.
"Hey! I'm not cool then?" Troy sounded shocked.
"No, you are cool Troy, its just that you're not fun in bed." I flipped him off. We always joke about these kind of things even though they are true.
Well the Troy isn't fun in bed wasn't true but the we did sleep together was true and trust me Troy is wild. But it was a one off thing.
"Gosh and all the things that I have done for you," he said dramatically.
Viola laughed and followed Troy into the house.
"We should order pizza," he said as he threw his keys on the table.
"BBQ chicken for me!" I announced.


Ah, it was wednesday and not a customer in site! I was happy. Now as you will learn when you work at a retail store is that not much shoppers shop and spend money because Thursday is the payday where everyone gets paid, so by Wednesday everyone just seem to spend the moneys like rushing water. I leaned on the counter and twirled my dark brown hair around my index finger as I doodled some weird ass sketches on my notepad. I am going to university and studying art at its campus close by, but right now its a month holiday for me.

I was getting so bored that I started observing myself in the mirrow which was placed on the counter. I tried to improve my look by somehow teasing my long hair to make it look like maximum volume and decided between leaving my fringe in front of my eyes or tucking it behind my eyes for my green eyes to be noticeable.
"Um, excuse me?"
I nearly broke the mirror by dropping it and I looked up to meet these awesome hazel coloured eyes. "Yes?"
"I uh... chose these jeans to buy for a friend but erm he's not here at the moment so I was hoping that maybe you can mind it for me until tomorrow," he gave me a pleading look.
Oh how irresistable it was by looking at those puppy dog eyes. "Sure, but first I gotta get your name first." I grabbed a pen.
"It's Frank."
I scribbled his name down, "Last name?"
"Iero."
"Right... erm how do you spell that?" I asked with embarrassment.
He let out a chuckle. "I-E-R-O"
"Thanks, make sure you come back for the jeans tomorrow."
"I will, by the way, awesome drawings. I'm sure my friend would be interested if he saw those."
I bit my bottom lip, "Thanks,"
"You're welcome, Ruth." He showed the obvious signs that he was reading my name tag.
He gave a small wave before exiting the small retail store.
Awesome, eh. Actually not awesome.
A 'friend' of mine named Patricia entered and pointed at Frank from afar and mouthed the words 'hot!'.
I nodded in agreement, "Hey, what are you doing here?' I asked.
"What? I can't visit my friend?" she laughed it off and flicked her dyed black hair back. "I'm here to invite you to my party, so you better come!"
"Oh right," I sounded disinterested. "I'll try."
"Good!" she clapped her hands, "And now I gotta go. See you!" she blowed kisses and walked out.
Bitch. Or more like whore. I mean yeah I am a whore so why get bitchy with another? Well probably because she fucked up a guy that I liked back when I was 18. He was the coolest guy I ever knew and I was certain he liked me too but had issues so we couldn't start a relationship. And well she stepped in and ruined everything, it was like I was erased off his mind. I was none other than an invisible person for him. Oh well, I really haven't seen him for awhile since he's busy with the band and all.
"Ruth?" my manager called out.
Shit, what did I do? I ran to her. "Yeah?"
"You should finish work now, after all there's no customers." She smiled.
"Omg really?" my face lit up.
"Yes really, I'll take it from here. So you run along now,"
"Thanks," I grinned and ran back to the counter to get my belongings and get out of here.
A great day to end work.






A reminder that this is just experimental.
So I don't know where this story is going.
So if I don't get any reviews for this then no hard feelings, it'll get deleted hahaha.
Sign up to rate and review this story