Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Forbidden Romance (I know... cliche :/)

Reality

by xoxLyssaxox 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-03 - Updated: 2008-11-04 - 587 words

0Unrated
Still Renesmee's POV

Jacob quickly turned out of the driveway and followed the vampire smell. He crinkled his nose at the foul scent (to him anyway) and continued 'till he got to the source. It was a large, mansion type house. Of course, not as big as my old house, but still pretty large.

We ran into the house, him holding onto my hand. Oh yeah, one more thing I forgot to mention before. Not only could I communicate through that power I had, but I could also become transparent and run into walls and crap. And my power can come to those touching me also. Ah, my powers are the shit. :)

Jacob's POV

Fuck, this stench really reaks. What ass hole vampire would make his scent that bad. Speaking of... I need to buy Renesmee that perfume by Paris Hilton. ... I forgot the name of that. Anyway.

"Renesmee. Stay with me, I'm not sure how strong these vampires are, not to mention how many there are." I told her, tightening my grip on her marble hand. Me: O.o marbleeeee yayayya mancala!! Okay. Little obsessive moment over. back on with the story!!

"I'm fine, truely Jacob. Oh, how beautiful you are, I love you sooo much! You truely are my knight in shining armour, my star in the pitiful sky!" Renesmee cried dramatically, mocking Bella. I can't see why Renesmee can't just be nice to Bella, but I guess I can't blame her too much. I'd be pretty resentful to my parents if they did what Bella did.

"Nooo! I see the light flashing before my eyes! Save me, oh Jacob, don't let me die!"

"Knock it off." I replied, serious, and then rolled my eyes. "Now lets go and find that fucking vampire."

We searched through the house, and finally found six people crowded in a room. They were the vampires. I could smell it.

"Who... are you? What do you want from us! We honestly didn't cause any harm whatsoever to your kind! In fact, Renesmee is one of you!" I rambled on with mixed emotions.

The six people turned around... and what the fuck! There. Standing right in fucking front of us was My Chemical FUCKING Romance. And, the one guy I immediatly recognized as the third hottest guy on the planet, Brian Shector.

"What do you mean what are we? Um.. well... we're a band... and Renesmee, is it, is part of a band too?" Gerard asked.

"No. What do you mean what are we! You know exactly what you are! Your fucking vampires!" Renesmee snarled. Ah shit. I don't think she noticed its My Chem. I was, after all, listening to them longer so I could recognize them much more easily.

"Haha. Renesmee, I think they caught on to our joke! But we probably should stop, so we don't seem that obnoxious in front of our favorite band ever! MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!! And yeah Gerard, your right. We're both in a band called Lost Concsious.(sp?) It kicks ass if I must say." covered, trying not to lose my temper.

...Oh wait. Did I just say we were in a band. Great. Now we're screwed. Er... at least I can somewhat play the drums!

"Wow! Thats a kick ass band name! We'd love to hear you play. And by the way, it was a real funny way to enter the neighborhood. Everyone loves a good laugh. We just moved in here yesterday!"


A/N yeah, I know, pretty suckish. Oh well!
Sign up to rate and review this story