Categories > Original > Fantasy

Hidden Truth

by Kyoki_Safaia_Rose 0 reviews

A world full of deciet and pain...how can Markus feel Anything else?

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-11-04 - Updated: 2008-11-05 - 758 words

0Unrated
This is just the beginiing ^_^ Please tell me if it is any good!!!!


***********************


MARKUS: (10 years ago)

Markus was a six year old boy with dark hair and glittering dark eyes. He was kind just like other six year old boys except he harboured a secret, when he was three he saw his mum kill another women out of jealousy. No one knew who killed the beautiful fair girl and his mother kept it that way. She used to hit him when she felt stressed or just bored and he grew to hate her. On his sixth birth day he watched his mum and dad get into an argue meant about this guy that she was cheating with and the guy ended up killing his dad and then his mum in front of Markus (not seeing Markus in the small cup bored). Markus learnt to fend for him self and had to live on the streets because he had no way to pay for the flat his mum and dad had lived in. On the street he saw fights and more deaths, but after seeing four deaths he didn't seem to care. He was kind to people but they ignored him and he became a shadow that people saw but never really cared about, he might as well have been invisible. Thought angered him at first why should these people ignore me? He would ask I'm just like every one else why do they treat me this way? But after a while he found comfort in the shadows of solitaire and loneliness. No one saw him and no one cared which left him to do what he had to too survive. Steal. He stole food from shops (never stealing some ones wallet, he knew better then that) he was naturally quick and no one saw him because he was quick and disappeared into the dark shadows before some one knew where he had even gone. At the age of eight was time his life changed, his future was made and his child hood gone. When he turned eight he killed his first person. It was a dark night and the streets were empty rain clouds blanked the full moon from the sky and thunder rumbled in the distance Markus was sitting in the dark ally that he had been using since his parents died. He was alone and cold but he didn't care. He sat with his back against the wall with his arms wrapped around his legs there was a commotion at the other end of the ally and he looked up wondering who would be in his ally. It was the man who killed his parents. Rain started to bucket down and anger over whelmed him. There right before his very eyes was the man that made him homeless and alone. Markus was suddenly shaking with all of his vented up anger and hatred. He was over come by a desire to shed the blood of the man who took away his child hood. Walking toward the dark rugged man he stopped in front of him and stared at him with dark glaring eyes. The murderer looked at Markus with disgust but no recognition which Markus couldn't care about explaining, he was set on one thing and one thing alone. Revenge. Markus ran at him and punched him the man grabbed his wrist and lifted him into the air.
"You filthy mutt," the murderer tossed him aside and Markus hit the wall and landed in a pile of rubbish where his hand landed near a knife. Markus picked it up and ran at the murderer and the man smiled and went to grab him again but Markus dropped to the ground and slid under the attack and across the dirty floor coming up behind him and stabbing the murderer in the chest just as he turned to face him. Shock and pain showed in the dieing eyes of the murderer. Markus stood there staring at the figure on the ground with the dirty knife still in his chest and blood leaking on to the filthy floor of the ally with the rain. Markus's anger died and he stood shivering from the cold and the adrenaline. The rain stopped and the cloud parted and a beam of moon light illuminated Markus's blank face and the dead body in front of him. A hand landed on his shoulder and he looked up into the eyes of a slim rich man who smiled kindly at him and led him away.
Sign up to rate and review this story