Categories > Original > Sci-Fi

At The End of time

by shawna-eloise 0 reviews

Vampire's and i don't mean the good kind, i mean the kind who eat humans for snacks. And of course a girl who has the power to defeat them, typical, but is it really?

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-11-05 - Updated: 2008-11-06 - 204 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ever since the dawn of time there has been a species that has dominated over all others. And in this day and age humans believe that would be them. Well there is one predator that has been here since before time itself existed. The undead have ruled this world from the dawn of time, and they don't take kindly to competition. Not long after human had become the top of the food chain, the vampiric beings in this world took upon themselves to take back the top of the food chain. They have dwindled in numbers due to mans valiant efforts to remain a part of this world. But the few who call themselves slayers are almost all gone. All that is left that stand in the way of the death dealers, the undead is me, Magdalene. They think that i will go down with out a fight, but for centuries my family has been fighting off these demons, and i won't stop till they are all dead.


AN: ok so i was bored and decided to write this im not sure i want to write more because vampires are so over done, but who knows if ya'all like it i may write more.
Sign up to rate and review this story