Categories > Original > Historical

The Last Hour

by shawna-eloise 0 reviews

Eternity spent in the flames of hell, while leaving behind a mystery like no other.

Category: Historical - Rating: R - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-11-07 - Updated: 2008-11-07 - 220 words - Complete

0Unrated
The orange hot flames rose around her illuminating every feature on her face. Higher and higher the flames grew, as did the look of pain. The tortured look staring at me made me cringe. A whole crowd separated us but i could feel her looking at me. There was nothing i could do for her, no matter how wrong it was to burn a live person, it was her own fault. She had chosen the path of witchcraft, this was the consequence of that stupid choice. I glanced around and immediately spotted five or six guards staring at me. They had noticed the witch staring at me and had become suspicious. I quickly turned and headed for the town gaits. They would charge me with witchcraft if they thought i knew her. As i walked through they gate the witch began to scream louder and louder, until her screams stopped and her head exploded with a large popping sound, as loud as a gun shot.
As soon as i was out of sight from the crowd, I ran to my house. I quickly packed my few belongings and saddled my horse. the sun had begun to fall from the sky, as i rode out of town for good. I did not look back, there was nothing left for me there.
Sign up to rate and review this story