Categories > Movies > High School Musical

Bloody Mary hsm version

by hsmfanformusic 0 reviews

Its PG-13 because you can imagine the blood and gore. Well the title explains all. Sorry for mis spellings!

Category: High School Musical - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-11-07 - Updated: 2008-11-07 - 177 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was a long day at East High School when Gabriella was studing. She was alone in the cafiteria when Troy scared her half to death. "Hey Gab whats up." "Oh not much." she replied. "Well ryan is inviting everyone over for a sleep over tonight wanna come?" "oh sure." she said. What no one knew is that this sleep over will be told around the country. troy POVI wonder if tonight will be fun.



THAT NIGHT..........................



"this is such a bore what can we do?" groaned chad. " I know said troy." "WHAT" yelled everyone. " we can do bloody mary." "no not in my house!" said ryan. "chickin!!!!
C-H-I-C-K-A-N!!!!! "ok ok ok" said ryan. They all went at the same time. "ready now go." said troy. Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary." They all said. At first nothing happend then all of a sudden the mirror broke and a bloody woman grabbed sharpay and pulled her into the mirror world never to be seen again.





SOORY TO KEEP YOU HANGIN I JUST GOT TIRED. REVIEW PLEASE!




Sign up to rate and review this story