Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > not good enough for the truth cliche

when i see you wanna do you right where you're standing

by alirae 1 review

....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-11-09 - Updated: 2008-11-09 - 692 words

0Unrated
......."for sexual assault," I said and threw her on the bed, got inside her and the door flung open.

"Holy fuck, Max and Gerard action," Chelsea yelled.

I looked up Ali's and my hair in her face, "No," I said and then went back to kissing her.

"Gerard and.....Ronnie?"

"No," I said as Ali bit my lip keeping my from moving my head.

"Gerard and Craig?"

"Dammit Chelsea, Shut the fuck up I am in the middle of," she moaned, "Gerard."

I loved her moaning my name, "Yes," i whispered in her ear.

She bit her lip.

"Goodbye," I heard the door shut.

After awhile i was getting tired, I was giving my all and she could tell.

She rolled us over so she was on top.

"Ali Rae," she bit my neck. she got off me and walked off.

I put my hands behind my head and fell asleep. Till I felt someone running their hand on my chest, "What the hell?" I opened my eyes to see Ali.

"I am sorry, did I wake you?" she said sweetly.

"No, I am fine," I smiled.

She was nibbling on my ear, "I love you," her warm breath felt good when she spoke.

"Ali whats gotten into you?"

"Well you for one."

Her arms wrapped around my neck I kissed her forehead, "I love you forever,"i got up to go to the bathroom and when i rounded the corner i popped my knuckles.

"That's kinda hot," Ali said staring at me.

"No, It's gross," Ray yelled.

She walked over to me putting one arm around my neck, kissed me and said, "I am taking a bath," she walked off.


*Ali's POV*

I got in the tub and was playing with the bubbles when someone knocked on the door, "You exposed?"

"Yeah?"

"Good," Bam opened the door and begins brushing his teeth, I crossed my arms over my boobs.

"Bam, what the hell?!" he spit in the tub.

"Seriously i have seen the twins before," he smiled, "You don't need to hide them ," he hopped in the tub sloshing water everywhere.

Oh, and he was fully clothed.

"Bam," I glared at him.

"Yes," he brushed his lips past mine.

"Stop," I giggled.

"You don't sound like that's what you want," he reached down and the water and I think he was undoing his pants.

"You smell wonderful," I kissed his cheek and then, all the good memories from long ago came back.

"Please," he begged rubbing the back of his hand on my cheek.

"I can....," I was cut of by Bam being pulled into me, "Bam," I moaned.

"Ali," he pulled my closer.

"Stop," I laughed.

"Is that what you really want?" he asked kissing my neck.

"No," I moaned, "Wait stop," he continued kissing me, "I can't Bam."

"Please, just once for old times sake?" he pulled out.

"I am sorry as much as I want to I just can't. I love you but I can't."

"Okay," he said hugging me still poking me.

"I do love you, you know that," i kissed his nose.

"I know but," i stopped him.

"You need to decide respect my boundries or just leave my life," I felt bad after that.

"Okay," he kissed my cheek.

"I need to get dressed," I stepped out of the tub and there was no towel where I set it, "You bitch."

He threw his hands behind his head and stared at me naked, "no words to describe how I feel."

He got up and his pants fell in the water, "Dude," I yelled cocking my head to the left.

"I'm big, i know," he grinned.

"No, you're small compared to Gerard, he's got a railroad tie. That thing is fun to ride, suck, and all mine."(XD)

"To much information," he covered his ears.

"He just has to walk around in his boxers and I am turned on," I bit my lip.

"I wish i could pleasure you like that," he said.

"To bad," i walked out of the bathroom and laid on the bed when Gerard came running in.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hahahahahaha here ya go C-line
Sign up to rate and review this story