Categories > Original > Fantasy

A Damned Child

by thorny_roses 0 reviews

About a child with extraordinary gifts/powers.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2008-11-09 - Updated: 2008-11-12 - 220 words

0Unrated
Birth

I remember when I was born; something that no one believes. But I remember.
I wasn't supposed to be born. That sounds harsh, but I wasn't. I remeber laying in my parents arms, while some being choked me to death. My father saw I was choking, and they went to work trying to save me. An unseen evil being came to me as they were trying to save me.
"Oh, don't fret little one, you won't die; I need you to live." it crooned. That is when I believe i got my powers; and though they are meant for evil, I try to do as much good as I can.

Back to being four:

I sit in my room quietly, waiting for them to come with a patience; that no five year old has except me. The spirit enters my room and I am unafraid, most are peaceful; I have been expecting it. It lifts me from my bed, and takes me downstairs. It vanishes leaving me there. I crawl/walk up the stairs, and sleep on the floor. This always happens to me, but no one knows about it. this is part of my child hood...till we move when I'm five. I was destroyed...well as much as someone whose five can be; past lives or not.
Sign up to rate and review this story