Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The shield ( Uchiha Aria)

Welcome back to The Hidden Life Village

by Dark-Black-Dragon 0 reviews

Aria goes back to the hidden life only to fine life harder than she thought it would be.Team 7 fines out she from the Village but left when she was younger. Sasuke hears Aria sing a song that he kn...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-09 - Updated: 2008-11-10 - 1107 words

0Unrated
She stocked the shops with food to spear when she walked into Tazuna’s house she wasn’t expecting anyone awake. It was five in the morning but there he was standing there, Kakashi stood in front of her looking worried, she just ignored him and walked into the kitchen grabbing something to eat she only grabbed an apple.

“Do you eat anything other then one thing?” he asked.
“No, sometimes I don’t eat at all” she said eating away.
“Don’t you feel tired from not having enough eat and sleep?”
“Nope I can go a few days with out sleep Kakashi,” she said.
“Why are you still wearing that marks?”
“What do you mean?” he said
“I’ve seen you before but every time you’re wearing the marks,” she answered walking away. He followed thinking everything she said over in his head. Once he realizes where she was going he just followed. He followed her to the forest she pulled out her wooden flute and started playing. The song had so much pain and sorrow in it, it made Kakashi cry little did they know Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura followed them, Sakura was crying Naruto and Sasuke were looking at Aria with pity they didn’t know how to take in the women that stood only a few meters away. The wind blowing her hair out of her eyes, they saw them and gasps she was crying, tears were falling down her cheeks as she played. The melody contuied the tears still fell, her face was stain with tears as she played, and when she stopped Kakashi clapped his hands she smiled a small smile and walked back to the house.

“I didn’t think she could play like that, I mean yeah it was beautiful but how did she learn to play?” Sakura said walking back to Tazuna’s house the boy’s followed Sasuke thinking about the song, it was one his mother used to sing to him when he was little, but he hasn’t heard it for so long it shocked him. He wanted to know what family she was from he had to know even if it kills him. When they got back to Tazuna’s house Aria had all her weapons on and had River packed with a little backpack full of little goodies. When she looked up her eyes held no emotion at all they were dark cold and could kill. She thanked Tazuna’s family and walked out River running behind her, Kakashi turned to thank Tazuna’s family as well.
“Thank you for everything that you have done for me and my team, we best off has to get back to Konoha, things to do people to see” Kakashi said leaving. The others said there thanks and ran after the sensei. He was too far behind Aria but she was still there walking hand in hand with River. She was humming a tone for River but it got louder.


Open your heart to see the pain,
Feel what others are feeling,
Listen to the rain as it falls,
Can you hear what its saying?

Tears and rain look the same,
But its just water,
Don’t let it get you down,
Don’t let it get you down

You hold my hand,
And never let it go,
You whisper my name,
Never letting go,

Open your heart to see the pain,
Feel what others are feeling,
Listen to the rain as it falls,
Can you hear what it’s saying?

When she was done River clapped her hands smiling.
“That was really good mummy” she said smiling.
“Thanks baby” she answered. Team 7 was behind her now with their jaws on the ground. She turned to look at them Kakashi was walking up to her; she looked at him as he walked.
“That song was nice, you have a beautiful voice, but why have I heard it somewhere before?” he said. Sasuke knew what family she was from the song she sang someone in the clan use to sing it as well, but he thought she was dead just like everyone else.
“That song! Only a girl in the Uchiha clan sang it! How do you know that song!” he yelled at her. River hides behind Aria as she looked at him her eyes cold as ice her body showing nothing.
“Because Sasuke like it or not I knew someone from that clan” she said picking River up and running she was out of sight before they could even blink, Aria came to the gates of the village sooner than expected as she walked River sound asleep on her back she walked through the streets with a five year old on her back people were bound to look. She looked no older than 19 with a five year old. She walked to the Hokage’s office when she walked in side the Hokage was talking but stop when he saw her.
“I’ll deal with that later, someone is here to see me,” he said walking over to her. The guy he was talking looked at her than left.
“How can I help you young miss?” he asked. Aria Pulled out her forehead Procter and throw it on his desk. He looked at it and stared at her.
“It’s been a long time hasn’t it sensei,” she said smiling. He stared at her; Aria put River on a chair and looked at her old sensei.
“Aria? Is that really you, it’s been 8 or 9 years” he said shocked.
“Sorry but I had to fine him”
“Who?”
“Itachi Uchiha, he’s the one that killed the clan, I found him but I also found Dylan they both killed the clan” she said in a cold tone. She moved her hair away from her eyes. There different from the last time he seen them. They heard a nock on the door and in walked Kakashi ‘s team when they saw Aria and River they stopped Kakashi looked past her to what was on the desk, laid her forehead Procter Kakashi looked at them.
“What is going on here?” he said.
“Aria is from this village she left about 8 or 9 years ago to follow Itachi but found out her own brother was one of the people that killed the Uchiha clan,” he said.
“WHAT!” they all yelled.
“Shut up River’s sleeping,” she snapped.
“About that when did you have a daughter?” he asked.
“When I was fourteen,” she answered.
“If you don’t mine Hokage-sum I would like the keys to my old house” she said.
Sign up to rate and review this story