Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How Did We Get Here?

How Did We Get Here?

by kristinluvspete 4 reviews

They moved so fast, but that's what happens when it's meant to be.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-11-09 - Updated: 2008-11-10 - 819 words

0Unrated
Getting a job working for Pete Wentz on Clandestine was a dream come true. I graduated from school with honors in fashion design and merchandising and Pete hired me almost on the spot. I sent in my resume and was hired within two days. So incredibly shocking to everyone, including myself. Pete said he could just tell I was right for the spot the second he spoke with me. 'Just a gut feeling' he had told me later. And he was right with his gut, Clandestine was becoming bigger than ever and we were partners in crime.

Pete and Ashlee invited me to come along with them to the CD release for Folie A Deux and I of course accepted. I loved Pete and Ashlee and all of Fall Out Boy. I never felt out of place with these guys at all and having Ashlee around was nice, since she was the only other female around me ever.

Ashlee and I are sitting at a table just laughing about absolutely nothing, as usual while Pete mingles and gets his picture taken. Being almost full term pregnant wears Ashlee out quite a bit. I am shocked she's not having ten kids she's so big! Pete walks up to us with a couple members of Panic at the Disco in tow.

"Kristin, I'd like you to meet Ryan and Brendon. Guys this is Kristin," Pete said, smiling widely. I shake Ryan's hand and smile.

"Nice to meet you," I say graciously and turn to Brendon. It felt like time froze right then and there as our eyes met. It took me a second to hold my hand out to shake his; he seemed to be feeling the same strange diorientation. "Hi," was all I could muster as his chocolate eyes bore into mine.

"Hi," he said softly with a smile and just held my hand gently in his rather than shaking it. Pete cleared his throat and broke us of our strange trance and we pulled our hands back quickly, slightly embarassed. I turned my eyes back down to my wine glass and took a sip as I felt my cheeks flush.

An awkward silence was around us all for a second before Ashlee, my savior, broke it.

"Hey Ryan, how's the new CD coming along?" She knew exactly what to ask in order to get everyone back on track. I glanced nervously back up at Brendon and his eyes caught mine once again. The ability to breathe seemed like physical labor at this point. What the hell was this man doing to me? Was he some supernatural force that was trying to kill me, like a vampire or something? Seducing me so he could suck me dry of my blood?

Brendon's gaze was pulled away as Gabe walked up to greet him. I turned back to Ashlee, who was no longer involved in the conversation and she looked at me with an excited look.

"What?" I whispered to her.

"What is with you're staring contest?" She whispered back and glanced at Brendon for a moment.

"I don't know, I am just as confused as you are." I turned to look at Brendon myself. He was smiling and talking to Gabe. He must have felt my eyes on him, because he turned to look at me and I quickly looked away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________


The release party continued on like this for another two hours. I finally escaped to a balcony outside the building and looked out over the lit up LA sky. I needed to clear my head before it explodes. I heard the patio door open faintly behind me, but I paid no attention. I had so many things to take care of tomorrow. A new line of hoodies were coming out tomorrow and I needed to make sure the final touches were made before presenting them to Pete and sending them to the warehouse for production.

"Hey," a soft and deep voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned to face the object of my serious distraction all night, Brendon Urie.

"Hi," was all I could must again. Our eyes locked again and I saw some deep desire in his eyes, almost like the longing I was feeling myself. I honestly don't know what was going on, but it excited me to my very core and I felt as though it would kill my soul to look away. Was I haullucinating or was his face coming closer to mine?

I felt myself leaning closer to and our lips pressed together softly. He moved his lips gently against mine before slipping his tongue slightly into my mouth. His hand reached up to cup my face and pull me slightly closer. After a long time, for which I had no idea, he pulled away slowly before speaking.

"Stay with me tonight," he said, his eyes burning into mine and all I could do was nod.
Sign up to rate and review this story