Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > not good enough for the truth cliche

Steady Beeping Was All I Heard

by alirae 1 review

in the hospital

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-11-10 - Updated: 2008-11-11 - 438 words

0Unrated
.....beep.....beep.....beep.....



I felt a cold face on my hand and the smell of flowers was everywhere. The first face I saw was Bam's, "Get the fuck out of here," I whispered and the beeping went faster.

"I think she said something," Bam said getting closer to me.

"Get the fuck away from me, I never want to see you again," I screamed.

"I have to stay here Gerard said," he backed off.


I went to lunge for him but i felt tugging on my arm, "NURSE, GERARD,FRANK, BOB, RAY, CHELSEA, ERIN, MIKEY, NURSE!" I yelled realizing the needles in my arms and where I was.

The door swung open, it was Gerard, "I don't trust you!" I yelled throwing the nearest thing i could reach and Bam.

"Ali calm down," Gerard said running over and holding me.

"No!" I screamed, "No, he ruined my life enough I don't want him around anymore!"

"Ali, shh shh shh," Gerard said running his hands through my hair.

"You don't touch me either," I pushed Gerard away.

"What did I do?" he asked.

"How can you trust me knowing what I did to you?"

"Because," he stopped.

"What?!"

"I love you."

"How can you after what I did?"

"I have been with you the past three days."

He said that and I couldn't breathe.

"Ali," he came over to me, "Breathe."

"I am, but how long have i been here?"

"Three days hun."

"You've been here for three day?" I teared up.

He nodded.

"Wheres he been?" I pointed to Bam.

"Home with Missy," he grinned.

I sat up, "So sex is more important than your best friend?"

"No nothing like that," he came closer.

I tried to get out of the bed, "Let me out of here I don't want him around me."

"Sir I think it's time you leave," the doctor said walking in.

"So whats wrong with me? Why am I here?" I asked right away.

"You've been under too much stress and your body just couldn't handle it," I looked over at Bam who was leaving the room, "I recommend laying low a bit start working you have a good job to keep your mind off everything."

"Okay when can I leave?"

"Two days."

"That's all i want to know goodnight."

"Babe you just got 72 hours of sleep," Gerard said.

"I know right, but I am exhausted," I rolled over and Gerard crawled in the bed with me.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i had another idea where Ali get pregnant with GERARDS kid but cant have it because her utern(i think thats the term) wall is to thin
Sign up to rate and review this story