Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The shield ( Uchiha Aria)

Nightmare

by Dark-Black-Dragon 0 reviews

Aria had a nightmare

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-11 - Updated: 2008-11-11 - 495 words

0Unrated
Aria started having nightmares about the village being under attacked people dying Aria was walking through the streets blood everywhere she kept walking to the battle arena she looked up to fine a purple light around the roof she could since two people in there. She jumped onto the roof to fine the Hokage and Orochimaru fighting, there was blood lots of it she looked into there more to fine a small body laying there with blood over it. Aria looked more closely to fine it was River laying there with blood all over her face she was alive but not for long if Aria didn’t do something about it. She hit the shield thing with her bare hands it did nothing she gathered all of her charka but it didn’t seem to work neither. A scream escaped her lips as she saw the Hokage and her daughter die in the hands of Orochimaru.
Someone was shacking Aria awake her screams woke up the whole village, someone was shacking her hard.
“Aria wake up, come on wake up” Said a voice of a male. Aria opened her eyes to come face to face with Kakashi, she sat up sweat was dripping down her face she looked at him than did something unexpected she wrapped her arms around Kakashi and cried he pulled her close to him.
“What happen? Your screams woke up the whole village” he asked looking at her.
“I had a bad dream, Orochimaru attacked the village I was walking the streets trying to find River than I came to the battle arena and the roof where the Hokage was sitting had a purple light over it, I jumped up to fine Orochimaru and the Hokage fighting than I saw a small body it turned out to be River’s, he killed them, he killed them in front of me I tried to stop him but what I did, didn’t work nothing worked they die because I couldn’t do anything” she said crying more into his chest.
“It’s ok Aria it was just a dream, River is down stairs with the Hokage now she ran to him when you started screaming, there not dead” he said to her holding her close not wanting to let her go. They stayed like that for a while just hugging Aria moved away from him and small smile across her lips. He didn’t see it of cause.
“Can you look after river for me? Only for a few hours” she asked.
“Sure” he said. Aria went for a shower got dressed in one of her ninja outfits and walked down to the lounge room to fine the Hokage Kakashi and River she walked passed them and out the door. River followed Aria turned around to see her daughter.
“River baby mummy needs to do something on her own, you stay here ok mummy will be back later” Aria said walking again.
Sign up to rate and review this story