Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The shield ( Uchiha Aria)

Sasuke comes to battle... Aria gets angry

by Dark-Black-Dragon 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-11 - Updated: 2008-11-11 - 388 words

0Unrated
“No you’re here because of Naruto and his nine tailed fox demon” she said as a smirk appeared on her lips. How is she going to get away from him? She thought for a few moments and started to talk to sada her little fox demon.

Hey Sada, help me out will ya. This arse hole is after your brother!
WHAT!!! PUT THE SHIELD UP NOW AROUND THE WHOLE TOWN ARIA!
OK, OK I’M DOING IT NOW!

Aria put up the shield without him even knowing. It was a bit hard for her to keep it up around the whole village and fight him as well; in the corner of her eye she saw something it looked like someone but she couldn’t tell. Out of no here someone stood beside her when she turned it was Sasuke. He looked at his brother in hate; in return Itachi just smirked at him.
“Sasuke what are you doing here?” she snapped at him with so much anger he took a step back.
“He killed everyone I know and love in the clan he has to die for what he did,” he said coldly. Aria smirked at him and pushed her shield around him without him knowing. Sasuke went for Itachi but didn’t get far he was thrown back towards Aria. He got up and stared at her with hate.
“What did you do!” he yelled.
“Go home Sasuke” she said coldly. He backed away staring at her.
When he got far he took a closer look at her, some reason she was familiar to him but he couldn’t put his finger on it. He walked back towards the trees and out of sight. But he knew that Aria knew he didn’t leave.
“So the rumours are true, you have a demon fox in you and have powers to match, the one you just used on my brother was the shield.” He said with a smirk.
“Oh shut up idiot, your not getting anywhere near me or Naruto of so piss off and leave before you die,” she snapped with so much anger he took a step back. She was so angry with him. He killed the clan, the clan she loved, the clan she called family and home he took it away from her.
Sign up to rate and review this story