Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From The Lights To The Pavement...

From The Lights To The Pavement...

by Gerardluvr08 0 reviews

This story is based on my favorite song "Desert Song" by My Chemical Romance... although the story itself may not have anything to do with the song... but anyways,enjoy, this is my first story, s...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-11-07 - Updated: 2008-11-07 - 172 words

1Exciting
I knew in my heart that if I could go see My Chemical Romance for the very first time, I knew it would be worth the 100 dollars, I had been waiting all my life to see them in person, and now that my wish was coming true, there was no way in hell that I was gonna pass up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. My friend Nicole and I were about to go to the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas when my other friend, Staci, called, "Hey, are you ready?" I asked excitedly, almost screaming into the phone's speaker "Dude, take it down a bit" said Nicole as she messed with her hair, I just rolled my eyes playfully at her "Yea, I'm ready, are you guys?" "Yep, we're about to get on the metro" I told her "Alright, see you bitches there, lol" "Bye, you skank" I laughed then hung up on her, "LET"S GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND ROCK OUR ASSES OFF!!!!!!" I screamed as we left my house.
Sign up to rate and review this story