Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > wish to see them

1st and 2nd exams take place

by road 0 reviews

The writen exams begin quickly followed by the 2nd part

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Shikamaru - Published: 2008-11-14 - Updated: 2008-11-15 - 2156 words

0Unrated
Ok I’m finally back and ready. Just in case I didn’t make it too clear when teams 7 and 6 found out that there were 12 biju and 3 of them were sealed in the members of kimitens squad, naruto also told them of his demon kyubi.

Also some of you are wondering what happened to Zabuza and haku, don’t worry I have already thought of it and they come in later, when? That’s for me to know and for you to find out.

Recap :teams 6, 7, 8, 10, and guys team take the exams and begin the first test. I think I’ll take the story all the way to the end of the second part of the exam.

LLLLLEEEEEEEEETTTTTTSSSSSS GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO

“Begin” ibiki said.

Everyone put their pencils in hand and began to work. As expected, the questions were hard, and the only people capable of doing it without cheating were Shikamaru and Sakura.

However kimiten had thought of this; naruto had no techniques to cheat with and told naruto before the test that he would take care of his test for him somehow.

Kenji and kyu were working together to cheat; by using their new power of being able to control light for kyu, and darkness for kenji the merged the elements on a wall to make a reflection so they could see the other peoples answers.

Fortunately kimiten sat to naruto’s left. When he thought of a plan he quietly informed naruto not to move an inch.

Using his space power, kimiten loosened gravity to nothing on the area of someone else’s paper that had writing on in. Making the graffiti float and then smoothly settle on his and naruto’s paper.

“You’re a genius”! naruto whispered

“I know” he said jokingly.

Just about everyone had their paper with most of the questions. Of coarse some teams were disqualified. But the rookies were done.( remember hinata used byakugan)

“alright, I’m getting tired of holding off the last question, now listen! If you answer the question wrong you can never take the test again. If you back down, you can try again next year.” Ibiki said.

Kimiten sighed. He was already familiar with this speech.

However kimiten didn’t focus on himself right now as he looked forward 3 seats ahead of him where hinata sat. Even though she was stronger than what she would have been she was still timid and worried if she would back down…

‘Can I do it? Maybe and maybe not… I can be a coward, or stick up for myself’ Hinata was fighting with herself as she made the decision to stay.

You can be a coward or fight for your rights. That is what kimiten and naruto once told her.

Flashback…

It was just 2 days until the exams and hinata was trying to perfect the palm rotation but failed .She looked down sadly. “What if I’m not ready for the exams” she said aloud.

“You can be a coward or fight for your rights”.

She turned around and saw kimiten and naruto. She blushed at seeing her longtime crush.

‘Fight for my rights, but also for my friends’ hinata thought as she attempted the palm rotation and did so with grace.

End flashback.

Everyone waited anxiously for the 10th question. Ibiki smiled.

“Looks like you kids have the mental stability to stay in the game and continue onward for your companions instead of running for yourself. YOU ALL PASS”

Kimiten smiled, kenji was relieved, kyu just wanted to pass, shikamaru was sad, hoping that he could purposely fail so he didn’t have to deal with the test. Hinata was happy, her friends told her to keep trying and it got her through. And much to everyone’s surprise she even bounced a little on her seat.

A few seats away neji was disgusted at her slight bouncing. Was this truly how a main branch member acted?

Sooner than you realize naruto was in the air screaming stuff like “That’s how a future hokage does it”!

Kimiten looked at the window to his left and saw a black thing fly into the room.

Immediately he realized it was anko. What kimiten enjoyed a lot more than most things was when people got what they deserved good or bad.

He heightened gravity on where her foot landed and she fell over. Earning laughs from the genin.

“HAHAHAH that’s what you get for not looking where you step” naruto laughed.

It seemed as if her hair spiked up as she stared forward causing everyone to shut their yaps right up.

“Alright, now that I realize that I’m early… Ill give you information in advance. Meet at the 34th (I think its 34th…) battle training zone in 10 minut…”

Anko stopped as she looked out at the group in an astonished face.

“So many? Anyway meet up in 10 minutes at the following location, and make sure you listen cause I don’t repeat myself” she finished.

“What”? shikamaru asked.

“I said that I don’t repeat…AWWWW CRAP” anko realized that she fell for it earning a chuckle from many, after her glare they thought twice to laugh loudly.

As she left others scattered to meet with their teams.

As naruto and Kimiten walked to their group they passed by garraa.

“Don’t think I didn’t see your little trick” he said referring to the graffiti that kimiten stole from the other contestant.

“oh so you saw huhh?” he said.

Garraa said nothing and walked away.

At the forest of death…

“Alright I like to call this little place the forest of death” anko said.

“Ok wait a bit so we can get your scrolls prepared.”

“Scrolls”? hinata asked.

“Hehe yes scrolls Ill explain when I’m done” She answered and walked into a tent.

After waiting a bit anko came out holding 2 scrolls in each hand.

“Alright each team will be given 1 scroll totally at random; the deal is that you got to knock out a team with the other scroll. Then make their way to the tower in the center located 20 miles away from each gate, but first Ill need to get a contest life form filled out, the exam is very dangerous, and so you could lose you life and I need to know your approval to that risk.” She finished after taking a breath.

While other teams got their scrolls teams 6 and 7 met up for a meeting.

“OK our little alliance is still up right? I know its everyone for themselves but this is survival and Ill do anything to do just that… even team up with the opponent.” Kenji asked.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

“Ok here is the plan, out gate that our team enters is north of yours, we have a north gate and you have south, so first priority is to head over and meet each other in the forest, then we devise a plan from there” kimiten said.

“Good strategy, why are you so good at planning stuff out”? naruto asked.

Kimiten nearly shrugged and soon team 7 was called.

That’s our cue, good luck guys”. Shikamaru said as he went over to the tent.

Soon sasukes squad, then shinos, and then nejis team went up.

Kimitens squad was the last to be called and received an earth scroll. Soon the gates opened and the teams dashed in.

With narutos squad…

“Are you sure we can trust them? Maybe they are just using us” shikamaru said.

“What are you saying? Kimitens squad would never do that”! hinata said.

Soon shikamarus team headed north.

About 10 minutes later the sounds of battle reached narutos ears.

“Hey hinata, what going on”? naruto asked.

Hinata activated her bloodline and saw it all…

“Its sasuke’s squad, they are battling a strange foe, and it is an adult…” she said.

“Ok then, when the time is right we swipe their scroll away during their fight” shikamaru said.

Meanwhile with sasuke…

“Who are you and what do you want”? sasuke asked.

The man simply giggled. “ My name is Orochimaru, and you can tell everyone I was here, tell them all” he said.

Sasuke trembled. The man simply knocked out his members, but what worried him was his name, when he said it sasuke was scared shitless just by the sense of it.

Orochimaru stepped forward only to be stopped by a white blur.

Hinata stepped in front quickly and smashed her palm in orochimaru’s chest sending him backwards.

Sasuke was stunned and paused for a second. Bad mistake.

Soon shikamaru and naruto were holding sasuke down and holding his arms out to keep him in place.

Hinata soon ran up to them and grabbed the scroll in sasukes back pocket.

“Ok lets get out of here” shikamaru said as they left.

When naruto’s squad was a good distance away the Orochimaru that was hit poofed away and the real deal appeared before sasuke who was trying to stand up after being held down.

“Damn you naruto”… sasuke said under his breath.

Orochimaru activated some hand signs and bit sasukes neck.

“Good, that about all I want from you right now I make my leave” Orochimaru said retracting his neck and disappearing into the shadows.

*************

“Hahaha we got the scroll”! Naruto said jumping up and down.

“Now all we gotta do is wait for Kimitens squad… Hinata said.

****************

Kimiten was putting the finishing touches on his trap that he was about to do for an enemy they saw from ahead.

“You ready guys? You know the plan” he said.

“Plain and simple” Kyu said.

Then they left as Kimiten did some hand seals.

“Ram, horse, tiger, snake, dragon! Space style: zero gravity!” he said.

To the human eye nothing happened but gravity was set in motion and luckily gravity is invisible.

Soon a couple of grass ninja stepped in the zero gravity zone and all of a sudden they could not move because for some reason they floated,

“Ok now”! Kenji and Kyu said as they reached out and grabbed the scroll from the team and fled.

The grass ninja looked pained as they left but smiled and pulled out another heaven scroll from his pocket.

‘Good thing I brought extras’ he thought.

For Kimiten all that was left was to meet with narutos squad at the tower and help them retrieve a scroll if they needed help.

Soon the tower came into view and they entered.

Kimiten was surprised to see that naruto made it first.

“Haha, we beat you here.” Naruto said dancing around.

“Very funny but we already found…” Kimiten said only to be interrupted

“We got a scroll already too” hinata said.

Kimiten looked surprised. They worked really fast on this one.

“Ok you win this one but I guess naruto owes me for the written test”. Kimiten said.

Kyu twitched as he heard this.

“Hey no fair you gonna let them beet us”? He yelled.

Kimiten sighed.

“They did” he said plainly.

“Awww, damn it ok” he agreed

The 6 ninja advanced into the tower on their toes, they did not want to run into genjutsu.

Luckily there was no genjutsu and the 2 teams parted ways. The teams opened the scrolls and got the instructions from their fellow chunnin as each team entered the premises. The following teams were:

Team 7 (naruto, hinata, shikamaru)

Team 8 (Sasuke, Sakura, Kiba)

Team 6 (Kimiten, Kyu, Kenji)

Team 10 (Ino, Shino, chouji)

Team guy ( neji, tenten, rocklee)

Grass ninja team.

Team sound(dosu, kin, zaku)

Sand (garra, temari, kankuro)

Kimiten was surprised that Kabuto was not there.

All together there were 24 people, meaning there would be 12 finalists.

The screen went at random( the screen here works different all the matches are decided at random at the beginning.

Hinata hyuuga vs. tenten

Naruto Uzumaki vs. Kiba Inuzuka

Kenji refuma vs. Raidon hedi (grass)

Neji hyuuga vs. chouji Akamichi

Temari vs. Zaku Abumi

Rocklee vs. garra

Shikamaru Nara vs. kin tsuchi

Dosu kinuta vs. Ino Yamanaka

Kimiten raykushi vs. Sakura Haruno

Sasuke Uchiha vs. lineda lasume (grass)

Kyu roku vs. lachum raku(grass)

Kankuro vs. Shino Aburame.

The first match was Hinata against tenten.

Overall neji couldn’t wait to see Hinata fall, too bad she wasn’t going to be it…


^^^^^^^^^^^^^
God that is such a long chapter for me man!

So anticipating? Oh Also the matches that already happened in the real show already like garra vs. rocklee ill skip the fighting because u know what happened.I do not own any contents.

This reply goes out to soundless steps who reviewed me a haters review.

He complained that it wasn’t a naruhina story, but I forgot to say that if you like spoilers then on my account page it tells you the eventual couples and naruhina is one of them, it happens(spoiler) after the chunnin exam saga. Review please no fire.
Sign up to rate and review this story