Categories > Games > Final Fantasy X > Just A Dream

Decisions

by purple_blaze_ffx 0 reviews

Rikku has made her decision, but which one did she choose?

Category: Final Fantasy X - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Auron,Rikku - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-11-19 - Updated: 2008-11-20 - 310 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own Final Fantasy X or the song "Just a Dream" by Carrie Underwood.

"So what will it be based on what you've seen?

"To live in peace with you on the Farplane for eternity, or live in Spira without you?"

"Keep in mind that whatever you choose, I will always love you..."

Rikku thought one final time.

"I choose to be with you."

"Rikku, I am very surprised that you chose me over life. You don't know how much of an honor that is to me, but I have one final question for you and then we'll go."

"What is it, Auron?"

"Do you wish to see?"

"Yes I do."

"Very well, then." Rikku grabbed Auron's hand tightly until it was over. Her final breath rasped its way out and she was no more. She then saw everyone just as she had before, when she lay motionless. Then Rikku's body burst into pyreflies.

"It looked like I was asleep..."

"A very peaceful, happy, and eternal sleep." Rikku smiled as Auron kissed the top of her head.

"I have something for you, Auron."

"You have given me what I have always wanted, what more could you possibly give me?"

Rikku pulled out Auron's masamune, but it clanged to the floor as he kissed her passionately.

It's like I'm looking from a distance
Standing in the background
Everybody's saying "He's not coming home now"
This can't be happening to me
This is just a dream...

"What a perfect way to start out forever, being held by the one you love..."
"I love you, my thief..."
"I love you too, my warrior..."

Just a dream...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading my first fic posted on here. Your reviews mean a lot to me and I hope the characters weren't out of character that much. So thanks for reading and please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story