Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Hate That I Love You

The Not So Good News...

by joelmaddensbabigurl 0 reviews

sorry for the short chapter!!!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-11-21 - Updated: 2008-11-22 - 871 words

0Unrated
!!!!!Chapter 15!!!!!

((Cedars-Sinai Medical Center))
Hilary got out of her Black Grand Am GT shutting the door behind her as she pulled her pink cherry blossom Louis Vuitton handbag on her shoulder. She looked over to her right seeing paparazzi starting to run towards her taking pictures. She hurried her way into the hospital before they could reach her.

She walked into the hospital and up to the main desk,”hi I'm here to see Dr. Greene. I have an appointment” she said smiling warmly

the woman looked up at Hilary smiling,”take a seat Ms. Mathers. Dr. Greene will be with you shortly”

Hilary nodded and sat down after thanking her. She looked around at everybody else as they stared at her. She smiled uneasily looking away wishing the doctor would hurry up.

About 5 minutes later one of Dr. Greene's nurses came out,”Ms. Mathers. Follow me please”

Hilary stood up following the nurse into a room. The nurse led her into a small room after taking her wight and height. Hilary sat down on the bed as the nurse looked at her,”Dr. Greene will be right in with you” she said as she walked out of the door.

Hilary nodded to herself as she played with her hands. She was nervous to find out if shes actually pregnant. The pregnancy test says she is but they're aren't always accurate.

Her head shot up as the door opened. Dr. Greene walked in with a smile on her face,”hello Hilary. Its nice to see you again. How have you been?” she asked

“I've been a lot better. I feel brand new” Hilary said smiling weakly,”thanks for asking”

Dr. Greene picked up her clipboard,”alright so you're here to find out if you're pregnant. Correct?” she asked turning her attention to Hilary

“yes” Hilary said smiling,”I took some home pregnancy tests and it said I was but i want to find out for sure in case they're wrong or something”

Dr. Greene sat her clipboard down,”alright lets do a few things to find out” she said walking towards Hilary.

Ten minutes passed as Dr. Greene checked Hilary over. She left the room and came back in with papers in her hands,”alright Hilary. I have some of your results” she said pulling a chair up to her and sitting down

“alright” Hilary said softly as she watched Dr. Greene

Dr. Greene looked at the papers and up at Hilary,”it seems that you're in fact not pregnant. But there are signs that you were pregnant. But I'm afraid you're not anymore.”

“I... I lost my baby?” Hilary asked not wanting to believe her doctor

“I'm afraid so Hilary. I'm so sorry” Dr. Greene said with sincerity in her voice,”you must have lost the baby while you were in the hospital after your incident...”

Hilary looked up watching Dr. Greene holding back her tears,”how far along was I?” she asked

“by the way it looks you were about a month.” her doctor said looking at her,”I think you lost the baby while you were in your coma. You weren't giving your baby the nourishment that it needed because you weren't awake to eat what you needed...”

“I understand” Hilary said scanning the room so she didn't have to look at her doctor.

Dr. Greene watched Hilary as she saw pain and hurt on her face,”is there anything else I can do for you Hilary?” she asked

Hilary shook her head no forcing a smile as she held back her tears,”No. Thats it. Thank you” she said as she stood up. Dr. Greene thanked her before Hilary walked out of the door clasping onto her handbag.

Hilary walked out of the hospital and made her way to her car. All she could think about what that she had lost her baby. She got in her car and started driving towards her home with tears forming in her eyes.

((At Hilary & billy's))
Hilary pulled into the driveway turning the car off. She wiped the tears away and got out grabbing her handbag. She walked into the house looking around seeing nobody so she headed straight to her room. Tears formed in her eyes once again. The pain hurt her so bad. She sniffed back a few tears before walking into her bedroom.

((In The Bedroom))
Billy walked into the bathroom opening up the garbage throwing paper in there but stopped as a pink and white box caught his eye. Billy opened it back up picking it up reading it to himself, “first response early result pregnancy test...” Billy looked up confused thinking to himself as he heard someone walk into their bedroom

“Billy?” Hilary said as her voiced cracked while looking around as she closed the door behind her

“Hilary? Look what I found” he called from the bathroom as he walked out, “I found this...” he said walking up to her and showing her the box in his hand,”is this Hannah's or something?”

Hilary put her hand over her mouth as tears fell down her cheek, “Billy that isn't Hannah's.... its mine” she said locking eyes with him as more tears fell down face
Sign up to rate and review this story