Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Vampires will never hurt you Chapter Two

by ColieControl 0 reviews

Chapter two of my mikey way fanfic=)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-11-24 - Updated: 2008-11-25 - 728 words

0Unrated
The Vampires will never hurt you
Chapter Two

...Algebra 2 went by pretty fast,but Biology was taking forever...When it finaly ended Kasi decided to stop at the bathroom.As she was washing her hands,she took a look at herself in the mirror above the sink.Kasi has long black hair,Icy blue eyes,shes not skinny but shes not heavey.She was pretty girl but still people thought she was weird.She left the bathroom and as she was half way toworrds the cafiteria she met up with Mikey.
"Hi"Mikey greeted.
"Hi"Kasi replied.
"Mikey...this is gonna take some time to get used to."Kasi stated
"Time to get used to what?"Mikey asked.
"Having someone who actually wants to talk to you,I was kind of a loner at my old school."Kasi answered.
"Yea I kinda know that feeling."Mikey stated.
They got to the cafiteria,and sat at a table Mikey went to get something to eat.Kasi wasn't hungry so she just stayed at the table,she noticed something strange about mikey she just couldn't point it out.
"Hi,I'm Justin.Are you new here?"A voice from behind her questioned.She quick turned around to see a tall boy with short redish brown hair and bright green eyes.
"Ummmmm....Yea,My names Kasi."Kasi replied.
"Kasi...Thats a pretty name."Justin said as he sat down next to her.She couldn't help but notice that this boy was flirting with her,and they had just met.Which was another thing she was not used to.
"So have you made any friends since you got here?"Justin asked.
"Yea,this boy named Mikey,do you know him?She asked.
Mikey came to the table and sat down with his food.
"Yea,me and mikey go way back.Don't we Mikey?"Justin asked.
"Unfortunetly,yes."Mikey answered.
"Well I'm gonna go.See you later Kasi."Justin said as he walked away.
"Hey...Kasi...I'm not trying to be mean,but you should stay away from him."Mikey warned.
"Why?"Kasi asked.
"He's trouble."Mikey answered.
There was a moment of awkward silence...
"Hey,ummmm can I see that Roster again?"He asked.Changing the subject.
"Oh,sure."Kasi answered handing mikey the paper.
"Aw,this sucks.We don't have any more classes togather.Maybe...If you want...you can come to my house after school.
"He offered."Sure,sounds good."Kasi answered.
"Awsome!Uhhh meet me at the stares where you came in at,kay."Mikey explained.
"Okay."Kasi agreed
Mikey finished up eating,then the bell rang,and mikey went to his math class and kasi went to her world history class...when she got there there was only one seat left next to Justin...
"Hey,Kasi."He greeted.
"Hi."Kasi replied.
"Hey,you wanna hang out today?"Justin asked.
"Sorry,I already agreed to hang with Mikey."Kasi stated.
Kasi and Justin stoped talking cause they could tell the teacher was getting frustraghted with them...eventualy the time when't by class after class and school was over.Kasi stood at the top of the steps at the entrance of the school looking for mikey...after about a minute she spoted him at the bottem of the steps talking to a boy with long jet black hair.She walked over to Mikey who was talking to the other boy.
"Hey"she greeted.
"Oh hey,Kasi this is Gerard my brother."Mikey stated.
"Hi"Gerard greeted.
"Ummm yea well we should get going."Mikey stated.
"Okay"she answered as the three walked to mikey's house.
When they got to the house Kasi called her mom to tell her where she was.The three didn't really do much except talk about music,and horror movies.Eventualy time whent by.
"I think I should head home now."Kasi stated.
"Here,I'll walk her home"Mikey offerd.
"Okay cool"Kasi stated.
"Hey gerard.Tell mom I went to walk Kasi home real quick."Mikey explained.
"Kay"Gerard replied.
As Mikey and Kasi were walking everything was so quiet,until they finally reached Kasi's house.
"Well...I geuss I'll see you tomarrow."Mikey said breaking the silence.
"Yea,see you tomarrow"Kasi replied as she walked to her door.
Mikey started to head for home...
"Hey Mikey..."a mysterious voice called.....

(ColieControl:Sorry for shortness...)
Sign up to rate and review this story