Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Degenerate

by youkai_girl 0 reviews

Written for the prompt: degenerate. Kon’s done something while in Ichigo’s body, and Ichigo goes ballistic. Rukia comes to investigate

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo - Published: 2008-11-25 - Updated: 2008-11-26 - 206 words - Complete

0Unrated
Degenerate
By: eternalsailorsolarwind AKA youkai_girl

Disclaimer: Bleach and all of its characters are owned by Tite Kubo, his Japanese publishers, and Viz. I only play with them for grins and giggles.

A/N: Written for the week #36 prompt at bleach_contest: degenerate. Kon’s done something while in Ichigo’s body, and Ichigo goes ballistic. Rukia comes to investigate.

0o0o0o0o0o

Loud, angry shouting came from Ichigo’s bedroom, and Rukia came to investigate once she heard Kon’s terrified screams. Had Ichigo’s Hollow manifested itself and attached the plushie, she wondered?

Instead, she found the substitute Soul Reaper as angry as she’d ever seen him, about to tear the stuffed lion to pieces.

“You’re never getting in my body again, d’you hear me? I can’t believe you’d do that! You’re disgusting!”

Rukia’s no-nonsense tone interrupted the latest wail from Kon. “What’s going on here? What did he do?”

Rounding on her, a leg and an arm of the plushie in each hand, the wild-eyed former ryoka replied, “Byakuya is going to kill me.”

“What? Why,” she asked, bewhildered.

“This degenerate slept with a woman while he was in my body!”

SMACK

“Asshole!”
Sign up to rate and review this story