- I can tell this is going to be a long and rawn out saga depending of course on the use of the marvel Universe and its minions!
With the popularity of the Movies based on the characters and the clear knowledge you have for the genre I have the feeling that Dumbles, Moldy-shorts and the British Magical world will have a unique set of muggles who will be involving themselves in their little spat!
Author's response- Actually this was intended to be a oneshot for the big box, but it got away from me. Currently it's plotted out at three chapters.
- Though playing with Fury and his SHIELD puppys has got me thinking about a Harry Potter: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. story...
- *throws confetti and does the dance of comic fangirl glee**
Talk about the power that the dork lord knows not!!!!! Hee.
I'm nervous for Harry, but the only one who's life I fear for is Fury's, if he gets between Hermione and Harry for long. :0
PS. Yours is an evil cliff.....
Author's responseI don't know if Fury could make Harry mad enough...
- I'm only planning on two hulk outs.
- Sorry, still confused as to why Harry was not in the shield?
Nice piece of Harry's bad luck, but with the introduction of Fury with proper info all ready means this story is going to go in a very interesting direction.
Looking forward to that because I do not think that a killing curse is going to do more than annoy Harry
Author's response- He didn't know how long he had, he protected Hermione before he worried about himself.
- Fury will only be in chapter 2. I needed a bas ass, and he's the badest ass I know.
- More anger than annoy...
- staring dumbly at the screen.
I..I.. Need this story. I want this story. I crave and must have this story. Now imagine the most compelling argument in the world for continuing writing this story immediately. On the other hand, you do have other stories i need too. Damn. I dunno. Just keep writing.
Author's response- I'm working on chapter two now.
- snicker Oh, my, I can just imagine what'll happen if/when Draco or Severus truly get Harry angry, especially if the strength boost also affects his magical core and reserves. I can see that also making life a bit short for Tommy-boy (imagine getting that reaction from putting a Crucio! on Harry.
Looking forward to another fine story here.
Author's response- Tommy isn't going to be especially happy... Especially when he attempts a crucio on Harry, though not for the reason you might think...
Sign up to review this story.