Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Vampires will never hurt you Chapter Three

by ColieControl 0 reviews

Chapter 3 of my mikey way fan fic

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-11-27 - Updated: 2008-11-27 - 432 words

0Unrated
The Vampires will never hurt you
Chapter Three

Mikey quick turned around to see Justin leaning against a tree.
"What do you want from me?"Mikey asked.
"Mikey,Mikey,Mikey I don't want any thing from you."Justin stated.
"Yea right."Mikey said sarcasticly as he walked away.
"I see you've made good friends with that girl...Kasi."Justin said vindictively.
"Stay away from her!She has nothing to do with this,or my past."Mikey demanded.
"Your in no position to be demanding things from me!You know what you are and you can't hide it forever,It will come out one way or another!"Justin exclaimed.
"Thats not true!I would never hurt Kasi or anyone else.I'm not like you!"Mikey exclaimed.
"Your a vampire Mikey,and thats never going to change."Justin stated.
"Your right,I can't ever go back,but I'm done with killing.I was human once."Mikey explained.
"Do you like this girl or something why do you care if she dies?"Justin asked
"I don't know,I just met her today...But shes an inocent person...she didn't do anything...don't hurt her."Mikey stated.
"Mikey you know me by now...do hounestly I care if shes an innocent person...Besides everything will be fine...as long as you do as I say."Justin replied.
"What do you want me to do?"Mikey asked.
"Destroy the people on this list for me,and anyone who gets in your way of doing so."Justin demanded while handing him a list of names.
"This isn't right...please...don't do this.Half these people didn't even really do anything to you."Mikey pleaded.
"For someone with a lot to lose your being really difficult."Justin hissed.
"Fine."Mikey sneered as he took the list,and headed home.
Mikey walked home,disscusted with himself,not even taking one look at the piece of paper.....

meanwhile with Kasi...

Kasi layed in her bed thinking about Mikey...She couldn't get him out of her head.She couldn't help but like him even though they just met...but it wasn't just that,there was deffinetly something strange about him...she just couldn't put her finger on it...She also wondered what was the whole justin thing about,he seemed so sweet....her mind wondered as she slowly fell asleep...

Back to mikey...

As soon as he walked into the the house he was greeted by his brother.
"What took you so long?Mom was really starting to worry."Gerard questioned.
Mikey just stared at the floor,gerard knew something was wrong....
Sign up to rate and review this story