Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Vampires will never hurt you Chapter Four

by ColieControl 0 reviews

Chapter 4 of my Mikey Way Fanfic...Review & Enjoy please=)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-11-28 - Updated: 2008-11-28 - 1127 words

0Unrated
The Vampires will never hurt you
Chapter Four

"Mikey,whats wrong?"Gerard asked.
"Nothing..."Mikey replied.
"MIKEY...."Gerard demanded.
"Fine...I'll tell you."Mikey gave in.
Gerard already new Mikey was a vampire.So Mikey practicly spilled his guts to gerard.It was also kinda Gerards falt to begin with.Mikey had to do everything Justin told him to do,because Justin was the one who changed him into the being he is today.Mikey can walk around in sunlight,Churchs and crosses don't hurt him.Silver and garlic don't ethir.He can see his reflection during the day but not at night.He would die if someone stabed him though the heart...but then,who wouldn't....Mikey finaly finished telling Gerard what happend...
"I know this is gonna sound like a really bad Idea,but maybe you should tell kasi the truth.The wost that could happen is she'll think your kidding,or she'll be afraide of you if she believes you."Gerard explained.
"I haven't known her long enough to tell her something this personal,And even if I did she wouldn't believe me anyways."Mikey stated.
"True,if your putting her in that much danger maybe you should avoid her."Gerard suggested.
"I can't,I still need to keep her clear of Justin.If I just avoid her Justin will get her.She is not the only one who is in danger,You,Mom,Dad....I can't let anyone hurt you guys...I'd never be able to forgive myself."Mikey explained.
"Isn't there anyway around this?"Gerard asked.
"No...well...kinda...."Mikey choked out.
"Well..."Gerard said waiting for an answer.
"Mikey I'd have to kill him,thats the only way I'd be free from him."Mikey informed.
"Well...do that."Gerard sugested
"Easyer said then done."Mikey said simply.
He dosen't seem that tough,if he has to have you do all of his dirty work....think about it."Gerard sugested.
"Maybe...but that would just be adding on more danger."Mikey stated.
"We should get some sleep.You seem too streased to think anyways."Gerard sugested as he walked to there room.
"Yea,I'm pretty tired."Mikey stated as he fallowed Gerard.
Mikey laid in his bed,tring to figure out what to do with this big mess,he knew he had to talk to Kasi and soon.He did like her but,it was too soon.He just needed to warn her...

The Next Day

Kasi woke up the next morning feeling really happy.When she got to school to see Mikey in homeroom she sat next to him as the teacher took attendence.
"Hey Mikey."Kasi greeted.
"Hey kasi...I need to talk to you about something."Mike stated.
"What?"Kasi asked.
"Listen,do not talk to Justin...AT ALL!!!If you can,don't even look at him."Mikey stressed.
"Why?He seems really nice."Kasi insisted.
"No,Hes not trust me.Just avoid him,please."Mikey pleaded.
"Okay,fine.But I want a reason why."Kasi said starting to get frustragted.
"Y-You wouldn't believe me."Mikey replied.
"Try me."Kasi insisted
"I can't,But for now trust me please try to avoid him."Mikey pleaded.
"Fine.I'll try."Kasi replied slightly agrivated,She felt so close to Mikey and its only been two days...there was just something about him that just makes her trust him so easily.
Homeroom eventually ended and Kasi and Mikey went there own seprate ways to there classes...Those next to classes seemed like they took for ever...Kasi walked in the lunchroom to try and find Mikey.She found him sitting at a table with another boy who she had never met before....Kasi walked over to the table and sat down.
"Hey Kasi."Mikey greeted
"Hey Mikey."Kasi replied
"Kasi,this is Ray."Mike introduced gesturing to a boy with a slight fro and glasses.
"Hi,how long have you been here?"Ray asked.
"Two days."she answered
"Have you had any trouble with anyone?"Asked ray
"No,Actually people are being really nice to me here...Its the complete oposite of my old school."Kasi explained
"Well its good that your making some friends."Ray suggested.
"Yea,I didn't think I was gonna make any."Kasi stated
"Ah,but you did..."Mikey stated
They pretty much spent lunch talking and laughing...but the bell cut in and they had to go back to class...instead of sitting next to justin she sat next to Ray,she didn't realize she had this class with him......as the hours went by it was getting hard to avoid Justin...after school was over she was realived that she was done practicly playing hide and seek with Justin...she walked out of the school and hurred to Mikey...
"Hey"Kasi greeted
"Hey wanna come to my house again."Mikey explained
"Okay,that sounds good."Kasi stated
"Alright,lets get going."Mikey added
"I can't help but feel like theres someting odd going on."Kasi stated
"Why?"Mikey asked
"Gee,I don't know.How about the fact that you had me avoid some one all day,and gave me not one good reason for it."
"I can't...Hes not a good guy."Mikey stated.
"How,He seems nice."Kasi contradicted
"Thats the point,his looks,his kindness its all to lure you in."Mikey warned
"What the fuck!You keep giving me all these half-assed answers just so I'll stay away from someone...Are you jelouse or something...If you are there's no need to be because I like you...and more then I should..."Kasi blurted
"Wait...What?"Mikey asked
"I-I didn't mean to say that..."Kasi mummbled as she started to walk away.
"Kasi,wait its okay...I feel the same way."He stated
"You do?"she asked as she turned around and started back for him.
"Yes I feel the same,but..."he was cut off by Kasi
"Beacause if anything...Its you who draws me in.Theres just something about you,your aura...that I cannot explain."She stated
"We can't be togather,at least not yet."He stated as he toched her cheek as she flinched as if it snapped her back to reality.
"I understand,Its like we just met.Its too soon.She agreed
"Look I trust you with Justin,Its him i don't trust.Hang out and talk with him if you must...If you hang out with him and he trys to hurt you...I'll be there for you."Mikey assured
"Okay,I wish you would just tell me why."she pleaded
"Its too soon to tell."Mikey stated.
"Okay...we should get walking its gettin to chilly for me"Kasi suggested
"Yea,Lets go"He agreed.
Sign up to rate and review this story