Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Skeptics and True Believers

Leave everything you know. (CH2 PT1)

by skylinesXturnstiles 3 reviews

1 month later....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-11-29 - Updated: 2008-11-29 - 1018 words

0Unrated
Thanks to Chicago-Kid for Reviewing!! hands you cookies



As I stood at the podium on June 8, giving my Valedictorian speech I could see all of my friends – both new and old – Sitting up in the stands.
My mom had been extremely supportive of everything I had decided in the last month, which really surprised me. At first she didn’t like the idea of me and William together, but she had warmed up to the idea.
Over the past month we had all gotten close to the guys from Fall Out Boy. Patrick was like a brother to me, I felt I could tell him anything, and we had grown really close.
I could see all of my friends and family standing and clapping as I finished my speech and stepped away from the podium. About an hour later everyone in our class had received their diploma, and we were all meeting up with friends and family as they swarmed down from the stands. William was the first to reach me, pulling me into a huge hug and then handing me a dozed blood red roses.
“Congratulations Elle! We’re all finally free!:
“I know! Isn’t it amazing! Plus, so many people are coming to the show tonight to give us support and to wish us luck!”
“It’s probably going to be a sold out show! Wow, I’m getting nervous now.” He said with a laugh. My mom ran up to me at that point, enveloping me into a huge hug.
“Oh! My baby girls’ all grown up and leaving me!” She cried. I knew the tears would start fast. She handed me two more red roses and gave me another hug. Sisky and his parents were there now, and they both turned and gave me a hug.
“You crazy kids have fun making dreams ok?” they said to the three of us.
Before I could say anything someone covered my eyes from behind and said “Guess who?” I pretended to think for a moment then with a laugh exclaimed, “Pete!” I turned around and saw Pete, Patrick, Andy, and Joe.
“Hey guys!” I said giving them each a hug, and adding the yellow roses they each gave me to my pile. “So at least the bus we’re all going to be stuck on will smell good for a week!” I laughed as butcher, Mike, and Chizzy came up and handed me more yellow roses. “Thanks guys.” I said, giving them each a hug.
“So anyways, I’ll meet you all out at the vans in fifteen minutes, okay?” Everyone agreed and dispersed through the crowd. I turned to my mom, “I’ll see you tonight? Before we leave right?”
“Of course honey. Now just remember to be safe.” She said.
“Don’t worry, you know the guys will take good care of me.”
Mom sighed, “Bella dear, I think you know what I meant.” She said, raising her eyebrows.
I felt a huge blush creep across my face. “Mom, I don’t, we don’t. NO.”
“Well honey, I still felt the need to say it, Who know what could happen.” She pulled me into another hug. “I’ll call you when I get there tonight so you can come rescue me. I’ll let you have some time to yourself now.” I nodded as she turned and walked away.
I made my way through the throngs of people, saying goodbyes and congratulations to acquaintances as I went. I had never really had many friends in school other that William and Sisky, so I doubted I would ever see many of these people again.
I separated myself from everyone and walked into the school, for what could be the last time. I paused in front of the water fountain that I had first bumped into William at. It had been my first day as a Freshman, and I was focused on reading my schedule when I had literally bumped into him. I had dropped my fifty pound biology book on my toe, and he helped show me where the clinic was. We had formed a friendship from that first encounter.
I laughed quietly at the memory of the time we had rigged the fountain to spray water in peoples faces. Mr. Cane had been the first person to use it, and our laughter had incriminated us. Yet it had still taken the janitors half the year to fix it.
“Find the water fountain amusing?” Someone said from behind me. I turned and saw Patrick behind me.
“Just the memories.”
“Are you sad to be leaving it all?”
“Not really. I still have all the memories in my heart.”
“Bull. Even I was sad to leave my school.” Patrick said with a slight laugh, moving to stand beside me. “So really, are you?”
“Well, I mean, It is all I’ve known for the past four years. I’m extremely happy to be leaving, but its weird not knowing whether I’ll ever be back here.”
“I know exactly what you mean. In a way it was like that for me. But just like you, I had a way and a reason to leave for good.” Patrick stopped and looked around for a moment, “And who knows, maybe once The Academy Is… is huge and famous you can all come back here and play a show right out there on that field that you just graduated on.”
“Hm, that’s true.” I paused, “See Patrick, you always know how to cheer me up. I’m glad Pete found the guys, I don’t know what I would do without you.”
“You would be such a lost little puppy dog.” He said with a laugh, and putting one of his arms around my shoulders. “Anyways, if we don’t get going the rest of the guys are going to think we were eaten.”
I laughed and we began to walk towards the exit, or was it the entrance to my new life?




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! This chapter's being broken up into several smaller parts.

Cookies for comments!
Sign up to rate and review this story